Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Scary Beauty - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Scary Beauty (936 Views)

15 Strange And Scary Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know / 2003 Election:the Scary View / No One Ever Went Upstairs—A Scary Story From The Be Scared Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scary Beauty by kola145(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Hi nairalanders smiley cheesy,I am a new nairalander who loves anything that has to do with creativity e.g singing, writing etc.
This story is a very interesting one filled with fantasy,love,evil,sex and betrayal.I am new to writing stories but not new to stories itself.when inspiration hits my mind,I write directly from my head. smiley
Re: The Scary Beauty by kola145(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2016
Shout to the elders in the game cheesy kiss
Cc:Larrysun
Ozila
Audreytimms
Repo girl
360prince
Mynd44
Candy
Princesa
Prettyspicey
Flakkydagirl
Sammyhoe
Therock555
Frank316
Royver
Ishilove and the others.
© copyright infringement. smiley.Enjoy and don't forget to comment. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Scary Beauty by kola145(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Check this post later in the day to view episode 1.

Tanks a lot guys smiley wink kiss
Re: The Scary Beauty by kola145(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Episode 1

In our daily life, we see and hear from others about fascinating things that sometimes appear to be unbelievable. Everything in life happens for a reason,a person might be doing good to you but might take it bad,some people might be doing you bad but you take as good.Do you believe in the supernatural??

It was early in the morning when Ade woke up around 6:01am immediately the school bell was rang.Adebayo Badejo is a final year student and on of the brightest star at Danbell High school,he is very good looking, intelligent,shy and belongs to one of the most richest family in town. He was born into a family of five where he's the last born.He has 3 bosom friends Samson,henry and Jessica.
Ade took his bible prayed for a while and woke his hostel mates Samson and henry,they both woke up reluctantly and jokingly regretting that they are boarding students because they feel they feel their sleeping hours is not sufficient.
Ade:wake up nah,wetin happen again??
Samson:abeg make both of u dey go,I go join una soon.
As soon as he said that he layed on his bed and slept off until henry poured water on him.

Samson:thunder fire una,make I no sleep again abii.
Ade:hahahaha,u no well make we go pray for hall joor.
Henry: make we dey go Noah
Samson:hahaha,you all know broken is not permitted in the school.

They laughed and headed for the hall.
**in the hall**
They met people singing praises and worship and joined immediately cos they were a little bit late.After singing and praying they all headed back to their hostels to have their bath.

**In the hostel room**
Ade:can't u see the way your head boy was praying assuming im be saint.
Samson:ehn,Daniel keh..,that boy na pure Casanova!!
Henry: hahaha,see the person wet they talk self as if u no b the same thing.
Re: The Scary Beauty by Nixiepie(f): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: The Scary Beauty by kola145(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wetin happen?? undecided undecided
Re: The Scary Beauty by kola145(m): 12:46am On Nov 24, 2016
I'm very sorry DAT episode 1 is not complete.I just posted it because my battery was low.
Re: The Scary Beauty by kola145(m): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2016
But it will be updated tomorrow ASAP with episode 2 also
Re: The Scary Beauty by kola145(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Walahi,nairalanders literature writers are trying ohh cheesy cheesy.
Writing stories from phone, omoh ko easy raarah
**in lil kesh's voice **
Re: The Scary Beauty by kola145(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Continuation of episode 1

Ade:don't judge anyone girls are the sweetness of life,you know??
Samson:without them this life for no sweet I no go lie u
Henry: girl no go kill u shar
Ade:a beg make we go baff self,I wan bath.
Henry: ehn,u wey go use 2 hours

They all bathed and entered their classroom.
'Ade!',he turned and saw one of his close friends,Jessica.
Ade:hw far now,ow was your night
Jessica: it was nice.
Ade:hope you slept well,I know you love night-chatting
Jessica: see you,that is my routine now
Ade:hmm,you better read komaloh fail!!
Jessica:hahahaha,do you still remember that a new student is coming today and she is joining our class.
Ade:yh,I hope she enjoys our class,you know now too much noise.
Jessica: I wonder why the principal(Mr odutayo) didn't tell us her name.
Ade:I don't time for girls now at all,I have exams to write
Jessica: she is very pretty and gentle, I'm sure all the boys will admire her.
Ade:have you met before??
Jessica:but the principal told she is very pretty.

The class teacher"Mrs banjo" walked in with some notes and markers.
Class:gud morning ma!!
Mrs banjo: gud morning class
Class:we are fine ma
Mrs banjo: that's nice to hear.

Jude the class captain stood up and asked
Jude:ma,when is the new student coming??
Class:ah ahn,you like girls a lot
Mrs banjo:hmm,you this bad boy
Class:hahaha
Mrs banjo: anyway, she is in the principal's office and I'm bout 2 bring ha 2 d class.
Class:yes, we want to see her
Mrs banjo: she is very pretty and gentle, her beauty looks extraordinary to me because she is just too charming.
Samson:her name must be angel then.
Mrs banjo: so quick too guess,I'll be right back

Mrs banjo went out of the class to bring the new student, the class with filled with cloud of noise with students discussing bout the new girl.
Then after 5 minutes, Mrs banjo came into the class with the new girl and the principal.

Class: gud morning sir
Principal: gud morning class,this is the new student that will be the latest addition to our school.

The girl who was already wearing the school uniform used her long dark hair to cover a part of her face.She was fair in complexion, tall,very charming and had a nice set of teeth.
Principal: I hope you all don't disturb her, she is too beautiful too be bothered.
When the principal said that the class looked at him assuming he was drunk,because it was obvious he was crushing on the girl.
Principal: come and introduce yourself please.
She stepped forward and removed the hair covering her face and smiled a little.
Class:wow!!
The class was speechless for up to 45 seconds and their eyes were busy looking at her perfect body and very pretty face.
Her eyes were dark brown which could drive any man crazy,they now knew why the principal was always hyping her beauty.

New girl (Mercy Williams): my name is mercy Williams
She looked at the class and continued.
Mercy:I am 16 years of age and native of anambra state.I moved from abuja to Lagos that is why I changed school.I'm sure you will enjoy my company.
She said this while all of them were still staring at her angelic beauty, her beauty was to good to be true.

mrs banjo: thank you my dear.
Mercy:thank you ma
Principal:you can have ur seat and feel at home, feel free to come to me if you have any issue.
Mercy: yes sir
Mrs banjo: can I have your picture??
Mercy didn't look surprised,she knows that people take her pictures like a celebrity,she has graced the covers of few magazines because of her mysterious beauty.
Mercy:yes ma,you are free

Mrs banjo smiled and took her picture with her iPhone.
Mercy walked towards her seat and sat down feeling relaxed after answering many questions by different people because of her look

The students who studying b4 started murmuring after their teacher had left.she didn't mind them,she brought out a story book and started reading it.

Samson:men,i wish i brought my phone.
Henry & ade:why??
Samson:this girl is a goddess, I wish to take her pictures.
Ade:someone should pls wake me up from this dream
Henry:she is a weirdo
Ade:why
Henry:if i say this gal is the prettiest gal in the world ,it's not an under statement oh
Samson:yh,that's why I need her number.
Ade:lol,you want her to complain to the principal
Henry:too much of everything is not good.
Ade:why
Henry:can't u see she looks extraordinary beautiful like a godess or mermaid.
Samson:na u know oh,I feel like kissing her and holding her tight to myself.
Henry:Ade,u look lost in fantasies,or you to feel like
Her,hahaha.
Ade:ure not serious.

The school bell rang for closing and all the student of the school and even teachers waited to see the new student who was causing controversy in the school.
Mercy was about to leave for home when yunus(a very friendly and cute guy) approached her.

Yunus:Hi
Mercy:Hi
Yunus:u look to good to be lonely.
Mercy:hmm
Yunus:you are very pretty.
Mercy:tanks a lot
Yunus:my name is yunus,u can call on me if u need anything.
Mercy:okay
Yunus:you're welcome,nice meeting you

Mercy came out of the class and saw thousands of students staring at her. She was not surprised at all,she watched b4 she was picked by a black Toyota Camry.
Re: The Scary Beauty by kola145(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
kiss kiss cheesy wink
Cc
Ozila
Larrysun
Audreytimms
Repo girl
360prince
Mynd44
Candy
Princess
Prettyspicey
Flakkydagirl
Sammyhoe
Therock555
Frank316
Royver
Ishilove
And all the others,enjoy the story and don't forget to comment.The more the comments the more the willingness to write more
Re: The Scary Beauty by kola145(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Expect episode 2 and continue refreshing this page. wink cheesy grin cheesy,don't be stingy, invite your friends

(1) (Reply)

OSU... A Flash Fiction / Lead-africa Writers Inaugural Conference: You Are Invited / What's Your Reading Speed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.