Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,965 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President (60791 Views)

Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Police Put “Red Alert” On S.African Borders To Ensure Grace Mugabe Doesn't Flee / Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Gerrard59(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
According to the likes of Rossikk, GenBuhari and Cap28, the white man should be blamed.

3 Likes

Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Soteriahascome: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Trust me, God will deliver Zimbabwe soon...
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by thesicilian: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
tartar9:
At least,there will no longer be wars-only quarrels.
Hahahaha
And most if the nations will not even be talking to one another

1 Like

Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by InvertedHammer: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
/
Zimbabwe is a classic case of an errant slave.
They went against the dictates of economic hitmen and are paying the price. It is the same way Buhari rejected the prescriptions of IMF and Nigerians are paying for it.

Africans don't have the wherewithal to fight the imperialists. So they might as well succumb like obedient slaves so that their citizens can have some decent lives.
\

3 Likes

Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
Way to go grin

We can't let power fall to that That puppet angry
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by agrovick(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Africa my Africa. Smh
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by dingbang(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wait is it that their citizens are dumb or what? I am not understanding
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Why do people love power so much?
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
It's called aggrandisement angry angry undecided
FrancisDiote:
Why do people love power so much?
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Ramaa(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nothing last for ever.....
The end of Mugabe is near......
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
only if majority of Zimbabweans are dumb people will this happen
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by bizhop01: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
GO & TELL HER THAT SHE BELONG TO KITCHEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by ameh99: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ma wife help me complet the ruin grin

Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by giles14(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Domnick(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
can u imagine presidents retire and wife takes over and u say nigeria has got issues
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
fkdmods:

I guess your small mind hasn't realized yet that women have led and are leading great countries. From india, Britain, to today's Germany. Smh. Not saying that what is happening in Zimbabwe is normal but your ignorant post caught my attention.

let women start from local govt chair man and let's see how it plays out

to climb a tree you must start from the ground. ..abi I lie. . and don't forget women have an equal rights with men in those countries you mentioned
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by bacilus(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
please what's the meaning of Africa and who brought the name sef. we should have been name America.
iam not understanding it. undecidedplease what's the meaning of Africa and who brought the name sef. we should have been name America.
iam not understanding it.
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
I see comments like "only in Africa" and they are worrying the hell out of me.

This is the same crap the Clintons were trying to do, just a different strategy. Ohh I forgot, no one took notice because the "worlds power" has earned a free pass.

It would have been better if the masses where concerned about wether or not she qualifies as the next president.

I tire!
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by calabardick(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nigerian leaders are mad, but Zimbabweans are the maddest
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by wadetaw202: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sandydayziz:
I swear I don't understand dat country.. undecided undecided

U look so sweet lady. Maybe not d most beautiful I have ever seen, but you've got this exciting interesting look. Looking so innocent, yet knowing. I'll like to get to know u smiley
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by fkdmods: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
carmag:

let women start from local govt chair man and let's see how it plays out

to climb a tree you must start from the ground. ..abi I lie. . and don't forget women have an equal rights with men in those countries you mentioned

Your argument is disjointed.
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by 419forlife: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Congrats Grace Mugabe we love you babe kiss kiss kiss
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Sandydayziz(f): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
wadetaw202:

U look so sweet lady. Maybe not d most beautiful I have ever seen, but you've got this exciting interesting look. Looking so innocent, yet knowing. I'll like to get to know u smiley
How sweet.. Oh am innocent

1 Like

Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
If say the white man is to blame for Africa's problems, I would be correct 99.99% of the time.

However my view is that I support Mugabe in whatever decision he takes because he knows the dreaded white man and his agents are waiting in the wings for him to leave office so that they may take over the country.
Gerrard59:
According to the likes of Rossikk, GenBuhari and Cap28, the white man should be blamed.
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by wadetaw202: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sandydayziz:
How sweet.. Oh am innocent

What about accepting it PM? Won't dat be em.. ...em... a kinda perfect way to round off a day?
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Sandydayziz(f): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
wadetaw202:

What about accepting it PM? Won't dat be em.. ...em... a kinda perfect way to round off a day?
No prblm bae

1 Like

Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by wadetaw202: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sandydayziz:
No prblm bae
kiss
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by GeenAc(f): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hahaaa.. madam Grace, be prepared to join Hilary Clinton in the OTHER ROOM as soon as your husband steps down..
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by skedy1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
fkdmods:

I guess your small mind hasn't realized yet that women have led and are leading great countries. From india, Britain, to today's Germany. Smh. Not saying that what is happening in Zimbabwe is normal but your ignorant post caught my attention.

Uncle abi sister...tank u o!
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
fkdmods:

Your argument is disjointed.

the manner in which you reacted to the other guy you quoted and same manner you responded to my mention again..hehehe

something must be wrong somewhere
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by skedy1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
thesicilian:

The women are coming for us! They will take over the world, and then run it aground!

Any body that can do proper governance, I gat no worries!
Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by fkdmods: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
carmag:

the manner in which you reacted to the other guy you quoted and same manner you responded to my mention again..hehehe

something must be wrong somewhere

Both of do not understand English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN / 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use / Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.