Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why MMM Will Fail - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why MMM Will Fail (4674 Views)

MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. / Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

Why MMM Will Fail by Martartins(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2016
MMM like many ponzi and pyramid schemes, thrive on participants paying into a single account from where the scheme is impacted and fraud takes places. But since changing to the current format of providing help (PH) and getting help(GH), MMM have produced a model that is too good to stand the test of time. Also with the 30% interest received for participant who provided help in 30days is mouth watering.

People like me have always tried to find where the 30% interest is coming from, only to be told it stirs from traffic to the site, monetized MMM videos on youtube, and the use of google products by guilders etc. This makes the interest MMM is paying " free money ."

The business model is very good, i mean so good that will draw a lot of people to withdraw their money in the bank and put them in MMM. No wonder the precocious climb in the past year for MMM, already one of the most visited site in Nigeria in the past 12 months.

Remember i said the model is so good, yes it is, until the bubble will burst. MMM has a very important flaw, which is, "the economy." The world depend on the system of borrowers and lenders. Those with excess money save them so that those in the productive sector can use them in our economy to provide jobs and make the world a better place. If everybody withdraws there money in their bank account and put it in MMM, the economy will crash. No government wants that. In fact the economy needs to be very liquid so that people don't fall into depression. Which is why the url and MMM in general will be disbanded in Nigeria.

If MMM continues with the 30% interest rate, consumption pattern will only grow because lets face it, not everybody can be an investor. it is not about having the money, it is about what you do with it that matters.

https://martartins..com.ng/2016/11/why-mmm-will-fail.html
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by olanreyman(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2016
Mumu... Go fail am if e no fail. You sat down and waste your precious time in composing this rubbish. Is it your money if it crash? If you don't have the mind to participate don't come here and start spewing thrash.

Re: Why MMM Will Fail by nurez305(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
People still fail to understand the mmm is not not bank... nobody put money in mmm, the money still go to our bank bank account, how does that affect the economy.. na wa ooooo

Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Jamez122: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
You are right

Click below
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by FIR: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Do people put money in MMM account ?

Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
I was pair to pay two people on mmm since yesterday.. Am to pay d 1st person #49,000 and d 2nd person #1,000 but I did a mistake when I went to d bank to pay them... I paid #49000 to the 2nd person instead of the 1st person...... I quickly went back to d bank to help me reverse the money but they told it can't be possible unless I called d account holder to transfer it back to me.... I don called the person about the I mistake I did and she promise to send it back tomorrow morning..my time on mmm to complete the payment remain 12hours now... I don call d other person to please extend the time till tomorrow morning.. But now am worried.. I dnt knw if they will block my acct after d time elapsed..
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Swagahyk(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
I was pair to pay two people on mmm since yesterday.. Am to pay d 1st person #49,000 and d 2nd person #1,000 but I did a mistake when I went to d bank to pay them... I paid #49000 to the 2nd person instead of the 1st person...... I quickly went back to d bank to help me reverse the money but they told it can't be possible unless I called d account holder to transfer it back to me.... I don called the person about the I mistake I did and she promise to send it back tomorrow morning..my time on mmm to complete the payment remain 12hours now... I don call d other person to please extend the time till tomorrow morning.. But now am worried.. I dnt knw if they will block my acct after d time elapsed..

send me mail on duzosky4ccc@yahoo.com... letme tell u wat to do
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by calmG(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
I will first reap the benefit first... grin grin grin..
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Swagahyk:

send me mail on duzosky4ccc@yahoo.com... letme tell u wat to do
please tell me what to do here bcus am having login problem with my email right now
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Long live mmm grin
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
MMM IS NOW OFFICIALLY DECLARED AS AN OBSESSION FOR THE WRITERS.

In life there are those who makes Money, and there are those who writes about it.

Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Citep:
MMM IS NOW OFFICIALLY DECLARED AS AN OBSESSION FOR THE WRITERS.

In life there are those who makes Money, and there are those who writes about it.
cheesy exactly

Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Swagahyk(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
please tell me what to do here bcus am having login problem with my email right now

I can't here.. sorry. rather call your guider and tell him/her
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
the mmm system is smarter than most scammers!
they are trying to scam a scam detecting machine! cheesy

Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Martartins(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2016
olanreyman:
Mumu... Go fail am if e no fail. You sat down and waste your precious time in composing this rubbish. Is it your money if it crash? If you don't have the mind to participate don't come here and start spewing thrash.

I dont know why kids like you like spewing insults on the internet. Is it my fault you cannot comprehend the post? go back to school bro
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by olanreyman(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2016
Martartins:

I dont know why kids like you like spewing insults on the internet. Is it my fault you cannot comprehend the post? go back to school bro
I don't need to comprehend the damn thing you wrote. As a matter of fact I did not read your gaddem right up. The title tells it all. I don't just know why some people enjoy being a saddist, if mmm will fail, let it fail. must u come here to tell us why it will fail? Is mmm the only help Forum out there No vex me o

Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Martartins(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2016
olanreyman:

I don't need to comprehend the damn thing you wrote. As a matter of fact I did not read your gaddem right up. The title tells it all. I don't just know why some people enjoy being a saddist, if mmm will fail, let it fail. must u come here to tell us why it will fail? Is mmm the only help Forum out there No vex me o

Guy e be like say your head no correct. Are you the owner of MMM, you get shares for there, na only you be person wey dey run MMM, wetin concern you and my post, Why wont i educate people the same way people educate me? You be enemy of progress? See this clown say make i no make am vex as what na?.....Me and you who suppose dey vex, me wey write abi you wey no read before you comment? Guy if life dey frustrate go take am out on people you dey feed fool!
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2016
This small boy must be mad....na ur english I bold so? and na u wan educate ppu....go educate ur mama's smelling pussy first.

oloshi
Martartins:

Guy e be like say your head no correct. Are you the owner of MMM, you get shares for there, na only you be person wey dey run MMM, wetin concern you and my post, Why wont i educate people the same way people educate me? You be enemy of progress? See this clown say make i no make am vex as what na?.....Me and you who suppose dey vex, me wey write abi you wey no read before you comment? Guy if life dey frustrate go take am out on people you dey feed fool!

Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2016
If only you knew about these flaws (the bolded), you would have at least been able to pass a message, else you just spit jargons.

Martartins:
MMM like many ponzi and pyramid schemes, thrive on participants paying into a single account from where the scheme is impacted and fraud takes places. But since changing to the current format of providing help (PH) and getting help(GH), MMM have produced a model that is too good to stand the test of time. Also with the 30% interest received for (missing article) participant who provided help in 30days is mouth watering.

People like me have always tried to find where the 30% interest is coming from, only to be told it stirs from traffic to the site, monetized MMM videos on youtube, and the use of google products by guilders etc. This makes the interest MMM is paying " free money ."

The business model is very good, i mean so good that will draw a lot of people to withdraw their money in the bank and put them in MMM. No wonder the precocious climb in the past year for MMM, already one of the most visited site in Nigeria in the past 12 months.

Remember i said the model is so good, yes it is, until the bubble will burst. MMM has a very important flaw, which is, "the economy." The world depend on the system of borrowers and lenders. Those with excess money save them so that those in the productive sector can use them in our economy to provide jobs and make the world a better place. If everybody withdraws there money in their bank account and put it in MMM, the economy will crash. No government wants that. In fact the economy needs to be very liquid so that people don't fall into depression. Which is why the url and MMM in general will be disbanded in Nigeria.

If MMM continues with the 30% interest rate, consumption pattern will only grow because lets face it, not everybody can be an investor. it is not about having the money, it is about what you do with it that matters.

Re: Why MMM Will Fail by silvernus0: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lol grin grin op seems your post is just to attract traffic to your site you dont seem to understand how mmm works

You said if every body withdraw their money in banks and put in mmm. What mmm? Are we buying any goods? Or service? money can be withdrawn from account a in zenith bank and put to account b in zenith bank how did the economy lose the money??

U realy need to understand how MMM works and the ideology try this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3484639/get-acquainted-mmm-ideology

Re: Why MMM Will Fail by kecy19(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
MMM Mavro does not grow again. You all should check it out by yourslves.

But me I no dey do again. Shikena
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Hopez456(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Which marvro does not grow? You guys need to be schooled properly or u do ur findings before spewing unconfirmed rumours.
FYI, Marvro grow on Tuesdays and Thursdays, It's clearly written on ur account. Also, immediately you indicate to provide help, 13% is added to ur money. 14Days after, marvro will be added on Tues nd Thurs.
CC kecy19
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ask me any questions about Mmm here .by the grace of God I'm a guider and also an active member of get help worldwide .
I am here to guide you on the safest step to your problem and pm will be treated too

Re: Why MMM Will Fail by kecy19(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Guy in your end, Right? Please before you GH use your mathematics knowledge to find out how much you should get out of the money you PH to confirm what I am saying. I joined MMM since July though and just noticed this month that my own mavro does not grow anylonger in those two days which are Tuesday and Thursday. Wrote to the support team about this but no reply from them till now. My thought though is that this is how MMM will end. Its end is imminent. Thanks anyway for your reply.
Hopez456:
Which marvro does not grow? You guys need to be schooled properly or u do ur findings before spewing unconfirmed rumours.
FYI, Marvro grow on Tuesdays and Thursdays, It's clearly written on ur account. Also, immediately you indicate to provide help, 13% is added to ur money. 14Days after, marvro will be added on Tues nd Thurs.
CC kecy19
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by silvernus0: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mavro the Great himself says no fake pop

Beware!!!!!!!!

Re: Why MMM Will Fail by emekelnigeria: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2016
kecy19:
Guy in your end, Right? Please before you GH use your mathematics knowledge to find out how much you should get out of the money you PH to confirm what I am saying. I joined MMM since July though and just noticed this month that my own mavro does not grow anylonger in those two days which are Tuesday and Thursday. Wrote to the support team about this but no reply from them till now. My thought though is that this is how MMM will end. Its end is imminent. Thanks anyway for your reply.
as far as am concerned you are the only person the mavro is not growing. Why don't you change your browser or look for a better network or ask for help or talk to your guider. You are even interested in mmm going down than for you to find a solution to your problem

Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Hopez456(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2016
kecy19:
You're the only person So far making this complain, something is not adding up. Perhaps you're being penalized for an offence, hope you didnt leave your money growing for more than 35days? Hope you know uploading fake proof of payment for a Ph order also attracts penalty? If Your assertion is true, quite sure you've done something wrong because there are laws guiding mmm community that most participants are not aware of.
Like I said earlier, if your Ph is still within 13days, it won't grow until the 14th day because 13% is already added to your money.
Appropriately speak with your guider, he/she will find out what went wrong.
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Martartins(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
MMMHELPS:
If only you knew about these flaws (the bolded), you would have at least been able to pass a message, else you just spit jargons.

Lol.............And what is a jargon Mr lecturer?
Re: Why MMM Will Fail by Martartins(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
MMMHELPS:
This small boy must be mad....na ur english I bold so? and na u wan educate ppu....go educate ur mama's smelling pussy first.

oloshi

You must be deluded to think you can come at me with a banter and hope i will react.............Kids

18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business / MAKING MONEY WITH ROYAL Q: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ROYAL Q / Have You Heard Of Racksterli?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56