Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business (4744 Views)

How Profitable Is Farming Business In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Farming Business In Nigeria / Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business by Yarnvibes(f): 9:07am On May 07, 2017
A month ago, we shared with you the story of a boy named Samuel Robinson who posted a daring tweet that said.

“Who has 20 million Naira burning a hole in their pocket, give me and I will return 1billion in 2years”

Day before yesterday he posted that he was meeting with two billionaires yesterday and asked us to pray for him.

Well today he just posted that he has gotten a commitment of not 20 or 40 or 60 million Naira but 200million Naira!!!

I was saying it before that this boy is Nigeria’s black Bill Gates in the making and that if he had the discipline to learn Spanish, French and German then he might be on to something.
Well he has done it!!! . I am going to track this boy down.

Here is his tweet and Instagram post announcing his astounding accomplishment. If you don’t believe me, go and check by your self.

He posted it like an hour ago. His handle is samuelrobinsonx on both the twitter and Instagram

We need more young people like this… And he says his idea is in agriculture… Agriculture!!! that all the youths are running from, Samuel is running towards it. This boy will go places. I just know it. As old as I am, me self I’m inspired… Time to dust off that my business plan I wrote 8 years ago.

Congrats to him.

http://fabinfos.com/18-year-old-nigerian-boy-samuel-robinson-gets-n200-million-funding-start-farming-business/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business by HungerBAD: 9:08am On May 07, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business by Kowor(f): 9:11am On May 07, 2017
Meanwhile I just need 2 million to start mine. Abeg somebody should borrow me.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business by odiereke(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2017
Congratulation my boy. God wud lead you in the right direction to manage your status.
Re: 18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business by Epositive(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2017
cool
Re: 18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business by Nobody: 9:22am On May 07, 2017
Kowor:
Meanwhile I just need 2 million to start mine. Abeg somebody should borrow me.
lol... You self wan try your own? For nairaland? You are on a looooong thing grin
Re: 18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business by Nobody: 9:33am On May 07, 2017
Congrats o, the power of grace

Let me Run and keep sending out Business Proposals, I have an Authentic business that can yield billions too

Have being asking Oprah Winfrey and Rihanna and many others, dem no wan answer me...

God touch their heart...
Re: 18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business by Young03(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2017
Its a lie joor
200mill

grearahia

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business by Nobody: 10:04am On May 07, 2017
Complete lie. Who dey dash person 200million. Only in Nigeria, don't be so naive to believe such news abeg.
Re: 18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business by TheRealOwner(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2017
sad
Fresca:
Complete lie. Who dey dash person 200million. Only in Nigeria, don't be so naive to believe such news abeg.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business by Kowor(f): 11:48am On May 07, 2017
OrestesDante:

lol... You self wan try your own? For nairaland? You are on a looooong thing grin
Oga abeg no spoil parole for me na.
Re: 18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business by Nobody: 11:54am On May 07, 2017
Kowor:
Oga abeg no spoil parole for me na.
grin
Re: 18 Year Old Nigerian Boy Gets N200 Million Funding To Start Farming Business by Kowor(f): 11:59am On May 07, 2017
OrestesDante:

grin
I bind and cast every enemy of progress.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. / Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It Free) / Transport Business In Abuja: Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.