Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Craving - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Craving (12386 Views)

Craving Hope 1 (real Life Story) / [part 1-4] Craving For Older Men – Late Night Fun Story (18+) / The Craving Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: The Craving by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 
Mediator97 precial419 muhamad158 sparcoal johnnycife missmossy nollyway palmerberry pauljokotagba Viruslord judithume unclebob skillz121 alooya Viruslord odionsp yusufibrahim neondee marktony77 

Kate had had a bad night‟s sleep. It felt like she had been awake all night, though she supposed she must have dozed off from time to time. She ached throughout her entire body. Even her rib pain seemed worse, which was weird because it had started to improve in the last few days. She knew that, without blood to sustain her, she was falling to pieces. And the scary thing was that it was so much faster than it had ever been before. Before putting on her dressing gown, she stepped on the scales. She‟d lost two or three pounds since yesterday morning. She looked in the full-length mirror on the wall by the door of the en-suite bathroom. She looked gaunt. Her ribs were starting to show. Another week or two of this and she‟d be in hospital. Not that there was anything they could do for her.

There was only one thing she could do to salvage her health, the thing she had been doing ever since that night that bastard had forced himself on her in her own front garden. She needed blood. And she needed it soon. She went downstairs. The thought of breakfast made her feel sick, but she had to try to get some food into her, to reverse the weight-loss if she could. Maybe a slice or two of unbuttered toast? She could keep that down if she ate it slowly. She stepped into the living room to check on Clive. It was silly, really. It wasn‟t as if he was going anywhere. But she just felt the need to do it. Maybe she was adopting it as part of her morning routine. His hair had changed colour, from brown to almost blond. And big chunks of it were missing. The scalp below was rotting. The smell was awful. What was going on? She approached nervously, as if he might jump up to startle her. What‟s the time, Mr Wolf? Dinner time! Well, breakfast time, anyway. She sobbed when she saw his face. It wasn‟t Clive. It was Mark, the victim before him. Angie must have been here. She had actually swapped the bodies around. Which, bearing in mind that she hadn‟t had her car when they were last in the woods, meant that she had gone back there specially to dig up another corpse and bring it back here for her. She was getting out of control. The only saving grace was that she had taken Clive away. If she had started stacking them up on the armchair, like a macabre house of cards, it would have been worse still.....

He had a message round his neck, scrawled on a piece of paper, this time attached tight to his throat with an elastic band. She must have run out of string. It said, “Plenty more where this came from. Say hi to Mike for me.” A can of air-freshener lay in his lap. She picked it up without touching his trousers. She sprayed it all over him. His arm was half-eaten. He must have been one of the unlucky ones who had been dug up by foxes (or whatever was rooting round in the woods in the middle of the night). She stayed calm for once. She went into the kitchen and put the kettle on. She sat down at the kitchen table. Angie had been here in the night, wandering around downstairs, while she had been asleep in her bedroom, totally oblivious. She thought of Mike. She liked him. She liked him a lot. She was a different person when she was with him. She was funny; she was confident; above all, she was normal. She didn‟t want to have to hurt him. She didn‟t want him chained to her bed while she drank him dry. But she needed blood. She would die without it, she was sure of that. And Angie seemed pretty determined that Mike should be her next donor. If Angie could do this, what else was she capable of? She knew where Mike worked. She could call him up whenever she wanted. If she wanted him dead that much, she could do it, whether Kate helped her or not. Why hadn‟t she killed him already? Because Angie wanted her to do it, that was why. She wanted to crush her little rebellion, to prove to her that Angie‟s word was law. And the only way to do that was to make sure that it was Kate‟s decision to bring Mike back here. It had to be her own name at the bottom of the death warrant for Angie to make her point. 

The kettle boiled. She made herself a cup of tea. Brown mug. She couldn‟t face toast after all; it was making her nauseous just thinking about it. She was moving about the kitchen like an arthritic old lady, pain wracking her joints as she moved. This was no good. She couldn‟t go on like this. Something had to give. She picked up her mobile, and sat back down at the table. Who to call: Mike or Angie? Dump Mike to save him, or sacrifice him to her friend to save herself? She hesitated. She didn‟t know. She put the phone back down. She went to pick up her mug, but misjudged it, knocking it to the floor. Watery brown liquid streaked across the floor-tiles, some of it making it as far as the kitchen cabinet next to the sink....

She cried. It was stupid; after everything she had been through, she was sobbing over spilt tea. But she couldn‟t help herself. She wept like a sinner at the end of the world. Eventually, the tears dried up. She had nothing left to give. She craved blood; she had never craved it so much as now. It would make her feel better. It would make all the pain go away. It wasn‟t her fault; she was ill, after all. She picked up the phone again, and dialled. “Mike?” “Kate? Where have you been? I‟ve been calling you all week, but you‟ve not picked up.” He sounded hurt, offended. It made it easier somehow. “I‟ve been ill.” His tone changed instantly. He was concerned, apologetic. “Oh, I‟m so sorry. Are you okay? Shall I come round?” “No, no everything‟s okay. I just need another day or two of peace and quiet. How about Saturday night, though? I need to get out.”  “Saturday‟s good for me.” The way he said it, she knew that any time would be good for him. This would be the easiest one yet in a lot of ways. But in one way, it would be the hardest by some considerable distance. “Shall I come round yours?” “Yes. Just to pick me up. I need a change of scenery. We could go for a drink or something. And then back here afterwards. Say eight o‟clock?” “Shall I bring my toothbrush?” he laughed. She tried to think of a jokey retort, but her mind wasn‟t working very well. She couldn‟t think of anything. “If you like,” she said, somewhat lamely. “You‟re sure you‟re alright, though? You don‟t want me to pop round during my lunch-hour today? Or between jobs? I don‟t mind.” “I‟m fine. I‟m going back to bed.” She disconnected him before he had the chance to reply, and turned off the phone. She would tell Angie later; she couldn‟t bear the thought of talking to her now, not after what she had just made her do. 

Poor Mike. He must think her very rude, cutting him off like that. But maybe it would be easier if they fell out during the evening. She should be abrupt with him, maybe even provoking an argument. That way, when she brought him back here, it might be ever so slightly easier when she chained him up and drained him....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craving by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
If she succeeds in doing it, I'm certain they will be caught or together, Mike and Kate might turn against Angie.

Kate, don't do it abeg

Girlhaley Tuhndhay Nastynic shigo20
Re: The Craving by Nmaglit: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
I don't want anything to happen to mike greg
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nmaglit:
I don't want anything to happen to mike greg

Lolzzzzzzz let's hope so sha
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
jagugu88li:
If she succeeds in doing it, I'm certain they will be caught or together, Mike and Kate might turn against Angie.

Kate, don't do it abeg

Girlhaley Tuhndhay Nastynic shigo20

I guess we'll see
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2016
Jagugu88li girlhaley remiseyi xamster ashatoda oma4u divepen1 lleigh luckymay skarlett cheeybrown iykekelvins bummybummy osaremnwienda cuddlemii lawlahdeh bibijah123   

My second story to hit front page.......am so impressed....thank you guys,my ever avid audience....love you guys......don't forget to comment your thoughts people grin

Angie was predictably delighted with the news. She hugged her, stroked her hair, told her she was doing the right thing. The body in the armchair would be gone as soon as it was dark. She had somewhere to store him now, until she was next able to drive back to the woods. Somewhere special. She would tell Kate all about it once they had Mike safely upstairs on the bed. It would be a nice surprise for her when she saw what she had been working on for her.
 “I‟m not sure I‟ve got the strength to do this,” Kate said. She was starting to have second thoughts. Even when she was this desperate for blood, the thought of hurting Mike made her feel worse still. But Angie was not about to let her off the hook. “Don‟t worry. I‟ll get you some blood. Just a little, to give you the strength to go out. You deserve it.” “Where would you get blood from?” “Never you mind. Just be grateful that I can, that‟s all.” “Fresh blood?” “So fresh it‟ll pinch your cute little ass before you drink it.” The day came. Saturday. 

Night followed, as expected. It was dark. It was nearly time for Mike to pick her up. Angie wanted her to change her plans, to get him indoors as soon as he called for her, but she refused. She wanted to go out with him first, to actually enjoy herself one last time, as far as she could in the circumstances. And then they would fall out, and she would bring him back here, and Angie could do with him as she pleased. Whenever she went out in search of donors, she dressed to impress. It was partly because it gave her confidence; mini-skirts and low-cut tops were her suits of armour, protecting her against the outside world. When she was “Kate the Man-eater”, she felt like she was someone else, someone strong. But not today. She pulled on her favourite “little black dress”, and she felt nothing. She was still her usual self, mousey little Katherine Pearce who wouldn‟t do anything to anyone with someone to talk her into it. It didn‟t help that the dress felt a couple of sizes too big now. She pinched at the material, and found that she could hold a clump of it in her hand. She was wasting away. She was as depressed as if it had been flab she was holding. She still felt nauseous. Her body seemed to be stiffening up, as if her joints were seizing up. The cramps were worse than ever, so that it was an effort just to stand up straight. She felt feverish. She was sweating, but had covered that up as best she could with make-up. It wouldn‟t be a good look when it started streaking down her face tonight. “This isn‟t going to work,” she said. “I can hardly walk. I look a right state.” “Then invite him straight in. Get it over with quickly. Get him upstairs, and I‟ll jab him in the bum before you‟ve even got your knickers off.” “No. I‟m going out first. We‟ve talked about this already.” “You just said you can‟t go out. Make your mind up; you can‟t have it both ways.” “I‟ll call him. Put him off to another day.” “You won‟t last until another day. Look at yourself. I hate to say this, Kate, but you‟re dying. You need this. You need this to save yourself. Isn‟t it about time you thought of yourself for a change? Is your life worth any less than his?” They heard a car (van?) pull up outside. 

They exchanged looks. Kate shook her head. “I‟d do it if I was well. But I can‟t. Not like this.” “Good job you‟re Auntie Angie‟s here to look after you, then.” Angie had brought a handbag with her, which she‟d hooked over the end of the bannister by its strap. She rummaged inside it and produced a silver flask. “Take a sip of that.” “Alcohol‟s not going to help.” “Drink it.” Someone knocked on the door, making Kate jump. Mike. Mike was here. She wasn‟t ready for this. Nowhere near ready. Angie thrust the flask into her face. How annoying was she being? Kate snatched it from her, and took a swig from it to keep her happy. The expression on her face changed. Blood! It was blood! She drank the rest of it down in one glorious go. Mike knocked on the door again. She ignored him until the flask was empty. She felt the liquid trickling down her throat, deep inside her, warming her up. She was feeling a little better already. It was starting to work its magic. “Where did you get this? It‟s not yours is it?” “Bleep off. As if I‟d waste my blood on a slut like you,” Angie grinned back at her. “It‟s human though? You haven‟t given me cat or dog or something?” “Because that would be disgusting, right?”
 “Angie!"

It‟s human okay? Now should we be having this conversation here? Your little boyfriend‟s about two or three yards away, on the other side of that door. Maybe he can hear everything we‟re saying.” Mike rang the bell. “Well, if he can, it‟s not put him off.” Kate answered the door. Mike gave her a huge smile, and a kiss on the cheek. He offered her a large bunch of flowers. He caught sight of Angie standing in the hallway behind her. His smile faded. “Hello,” he said, without enthusiasm. “”Hello, lover-boy,” she replied. “”I think you‟re going to be in for one hell of a night, tonight, you lucky, lucky man. She‟s always been turned on by men with rough hands.” He shifted uncomfortably, not knowing how to reply. He forced a smile. He glanced at his watch. “Well. We‟d better be going, Kate.” Angie moved to Kate‟s side and whispered in her ear. “You may want to clean your teeth before you go out. They look a bit red.” Kate put her hand in front of her mouth. “Just got to pop upstairs for a second, Mike.” She started to walk towards the foot of the stairs. “We can‟t have you standing out there, making the place look untidy,” Angie told Mike. “Come in. Make yourself at home. I‟ll keep you entertained while she‟s tarting herself up.” “No!” Kate said, louder than she intended. “I‟ll only be a minute. No need to come in. I‟ll be right out.” “She doesn‟t want you to see how untidy her house is,” Angie explained. “It‟s a complete pig-sty in there. You won‟t believe what I scraped off the armchair the other day!” “Stay there,” Kate ordered Mike. “And pay no attention to her. She‟s twisted.” “That‟s rich coming from you!” Angie chuckled. “Well, unless you want a party, I‟m going home.” She saw Mike shudder at her reference to a party, but chose to ignore him. She would have the last laugh soon enough. Kate watched with relief as Angie tucked her bag under her arm and left the two of them alone. Mike gave her a relieved smile. She resisted the urge to return it, not knowing whether Angie had just been teasing her about the blood in her mouth. It would be his blood by the end of the night, she thought. He‟ll be handcuffed to the bed, while I drain him. And despite the revulsion she felt at this, something deep inside her made her smile after all....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Craving by costal(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2016
Nice story brouh
Re: The Craving by HENSEXIE(f): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2016
Nyc work Greg,kip it up.i feel sorry 4 Mike though,buh sumtin tels me he aint gonna die
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Angie the maniac

Kate the man-eater......no, man blood sucker

Mike the hunted

Greg the my rovey dovey
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
costal:
Nice story brouh

Thanks gee smiley
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
HENSEXIE:
Nyc work Greg,kip it up.i feel sorry 4 Mike though,buh sumtin tels me he aint gonna die

Let's hope so dear wink
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
jagugu88li:
Angie the maniac

Kate the man-eater......no, man blood sucker

Mike the hunted

Greg the my rovey dovey

Jagugu my one and only cheesy cheesy
Re: The Craving by PBeni(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
I've been a silent follower but the story is so good that I had to comment. Mr Greg I swear you're very good with your narrative, more ideas to your head. Keep it up
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
PBeni:
I've been a silent follower but the story is so good that I had to comment. Mr Greg I swear you're very good with your narrative, more ideas to your head. Keep it up

That's very encouraging to hear bro..... Am so humbled
Re: The Craving by costal(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Baba good job,good job,thats all I can say
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2016
Jagugu88li Tuhndhay Girlhaley costal PBeni HENSEXIE Nmaglit

They went to a pub in Ramsgate, one of those pubs with a dance-floor so it could pretend after dark to be a nightclub. It was still early, and the place was only half full. Their date was not going well. This was a mistake, thought Kate. He‟s going to be dead soon. What‟s the point of getting to know him better? It‟s just going to make it harder for me later on. Angie was right, as always. She should have just invited him in, and had done with it. It was like going out on a date with a man she‟d already decided to dump, someone who still believed they had a future together. Only she wasn‟t just going to dump him. She was going to pump him full of poison, and drain him dead. Mike had been understanding at first, putting her bad behaviour down to her illness. But he had started getting a little agitated by her behaviour. It was almost a relief. She wasn‟t sure how much “nice” she could cope with. He went to the toilet. By the time he came back, she had enticed the bald bloke from the next table over. Alan. She laughed at the man‟s poor jokes. She was tactile. She had him eating out of her hand in just a minute or two. If Mike hadn‟t been around, she could have taken him home to Angie without any trouble at all. Mike glowered when he found a stranger in his seat. She ignored his bad humour, and introduced the two of them.
 “Mike, this is Alan. Alan, Mike. Alan was just telling me he liked my dress.” 
“More the woman inside it. You‟re a lucky man.” 
“Oh, he‟s not my boyfriend. We‟re just friends.”
 “I bet you are,” Alan grinned knowingly. “Mate, could you just Bleep off back to where you came from, and leave us alone?” Mike asked. Alan shrugged, and retired to his own table as requested. “I was just paying the lady a compliment, that‟s all.” Mike sat back down. He was fuming. She had never seen him cross before. “What was that about?” he asked. “We were just talking. I am allowed to talk to other people, aren‟t I?"

"Just friends? You told him we‟re just friends.” “Friends that Bleep.” If she was going to piss him off, there was no point doing it by halves. She would go for it, get him really upset, make him shout or swear at her, and then everything which followed would be his fault as well as hers. His death was too much responsibility for her to bear it alone. “Really? I thought we were a bit more than that.” “Then you thought wrong. This is only our second date.” “Third.” “Second. Accompanying me to hospital doesn‟t count.” He lapsed into silence for a while. A couple of times, he opened his mouth to say something, but thought better of it. He took a swig from his beer glass. She sat in silence, waiting for him to make the first move. This was getting painful. Eventually, he decided upon the words to say to her. “You‟re different when you‟re on your own. The other night. I thought – I thought we had something. 

I know it was just the one night, but it was intense, you know what I mean? It‟s Angie, isn‟t it? She‟s said something, something to put you off? Took the piss, or something. You‟re totally different when she‟s around. Harder.” “She‟s not around now, is she?” “What has she said, Kate? Why are you acting like this? What have I done to deserve this?” “I don‟t know what you‟re going on about. Deserve what? You‟re the one who‟s acting weird. We go on one date, and all of a sudden I can‟t even talk to the bloke at the next table without you sulking. I never had you down as the possessive type.” He sighed. He was clearly trying to control his temper, but seemed to be fighting a losing battle. A few more well-chosen remarks, and he would explode. And then it would be game over for the two of them. The thought made her want to cry, but she had to see this through, however hard it might be. Her survival depended on his demise. “You‟re doing my head in, Kate. Maybe we should just finish our drinks and I‟ll take you home.” “That‟s it. Run away. Run away like they all do.” “I‟ve got no idea what that even means! Run away like who does? I‟m not running away. I just don‟t like who you are tonight.” “I‟m me tonight. Who did you think I‟d be?"

"You‟re not you. You‟re different. You‟re acting like your bitchy mate.” “Me? Acting like Angie? You‟ve got to be winding me up? I‟m nothing like her.” “No. That‟s my point. You‟re not normally like her at all. You‟re sweet and you‟re funny. And you‟re kind of vulnerable. Bossy as Hell, but vulnerable all the same.” “That‟s what does it for you, is it? Vulnerable? You want to chain me to the bed, and use me when the mood takes you?” “Chain you to the bed? Where the Bleep did that come from? That‟s not what I meant at all. You‟re fragile. Broken almost. I guess I just want to fix you, that‟s all.” “Well thanks very much.” He stared at her. “What? What‟s wrong with that?” “You make me sound pathetic, that‟s what‟s wrong with that. Have you any idea how patronising you‟re being. Poor little broken Kate. I‟ll come along and sort her out. A few days with me and she‟ll be right as rain. As long as I make sure she doesn‟t talk to any other men while we‟re together. And under no circumstances whatsoever should she have anything to do with that woman who lives next-door to her; the woman who helped her when she was ill, who does practically everything for her.” “You don‟t need anyone to do things for you.” “Then how come I need fixing, then, Smart-arse? You can‟t have it both ways. Either I‟m broken or I‟m not. You make your mind up, and we‟ll work it out from there.” “That‟s Angie talking again.” “Oh, just Bleep off, will you?” “Okay. I will.” He took the coat from the back of his chair, and started marching towards the exit. Kate panicked. She had played her “stand-offish” card a little too well. She had meant to fall out with him, so that it wouldn‟t be quite so hard to do what had to be done at the end of the evening. But he wasn‟t supposed to walk off and leave her. Angie would kill her if she returned empty-handed. “Mike! You‟re over-reacting. Come back.” He reached the door. “I‟m sorry,” she ventured. And all of a sudden, she really was. What was she doing to the poor guy? He was nice. Much too nice for her. She had to let him go, whatever the consequences. Save him from Angie. Save him from her, too. He started to walk back to the table. “Go away,” she said, when he was just a few feet away. “Before I change my mind.” 

He looked at her in exasperation. “You just called me back. And now you‟re telling me to go away again. What is it with you? Is it some weird power thing?” “Mike, please. It‟s for the best, believe me.” “Come out with me tomorrow. We‟ll go to the park or something. Talk. I don‟t understand what‟s going on here. If you want to dump me, then that‟s fine, but I don‟t want it to end like this.” “I can‟t. Not during the day.” “Why not? It‟s not like you‟re busy or anything!” “I don‟t go out during the day. It makes me ill. And people would see me.” “See you?” “See how hideous I am.” She started to cry. She had never told anyone that before. It was her secret. She‟d told him, shared it with him, but now she would never see him again. He tried to pull her to her feet to hug her. She shrugged him off.  “You‟re not hideous,” he said. “You‟re beautiful.” “You don‟t know what I am,” she sobbed. She was conscious that she was making a fool of herself in public. That was bad. She didn‟t want people remembering her. She couldn‟t afford to have a scene like this; she needed to stay in the shadows, where she belonged. “Mike, please go. I‟ll call you tomorrow. I‟ll feel better tomorrow.” “Feel better? Oh, I get it. You‟re -” “I‟m what?” “On the blob,” he blushed. “On the what?” “It‟s your – you know, what you get every month.” “My period?” “Yes.” He avoided eye contact. All men are children, she thought. “Okay, if you like, that‟s exactly what it is”. It made her behaviour easier to explain. But it wasn‟t her blood that was making her act like this. It was his. “Tomorrow?” he asked. “You‟ll phone tomorrow? Promise? We can have a proper talk"

She nodded. She felt exhausted. The man at the next table –Alan, was it? – was looking over at her. He seemed a bit creepy. Not that she was in any position to judge anyone. Time to get rid of Mike, and work out how she was going to explain things to Angie when she returned home empty-handed. “I‟ll take you back.” She shook her head. “It‟s best you don‟t. I‟ll call a taxi. Really. I‟ll be fine. I just need a minute or two on my own. To get my head together.” He left reluctantly. He shot a wary glance at Alan on his way out. He looked like a child who had been substituted in a football match, and was desperate to stay on the pitch. He disappeared through the door. She couldn‟t see him again, ever. Sooner or later, they‟d end up back at hers, but she couldn‟t take him home to Angie; she just couldn‟t. But if she didn‟t, she‟d die. The Craving would kill her, she was certain of it. How was she going to tell Angie about this? Maybe she should phone her first. The coward‟s way out. She‟d still have to face her when she got home, but Angie might have calmed down a little by then. Then again, she might not. She put her hand over her face. She noticed it was trembling. The Craving was kicking in again already. It was almost as if it knew she‟d just lost her supper. It was like feeling hungry when you smell someone else‟s barbecue. An automatic reflex, like Pavlov‟s dogs only rather more sinister. “Hello again.” She looked up. Alan. Her first impulse was to tell him to Bleep off. She wasn‟t in the mood to be chatted up by a seedy little bald bloke like him. But then she had second thoughts. Angie wanted blood. Okay, she‟d asked for Mike‟s, but surely this would be the next best thing? It wasn‟t her fault that Mike had stormed off (well, maybe it was, but Angie didn‟t need to know that). If she brought her home a peace-offering, a blood sacrifice, then maybe she‟d forgive her for screwing everything up? She crossed her legs, the short skirt of her dress riding up her thighs so high that she was almost exposing her thong to him. She smiled, a confident, “I‟min-control” smile. Men loved that.  “Looks like I‟m single, after all,” she flirted. “Lucky me,” he grinned back. She leant forward, giving him the opportunity to look down her top. She touched his arm, and whispered in his ear, trying to ignore the nicotine smell from his shirt-collar....

This is going to be a night to remember.”  He nodded, enthusiastically. “Shall we stay for another drink, or -” She got up and took her coat from the back of her chair. “Back to mine,” she said, in full seduction mode. “There‟s a little game I‟d like you to play. You do like games, don‟t you?” “Oh yes,” he said, nodding like the dog in the insurance adverts. “I love them.” The Craving subsided. It was willing to be patient; it knew that she would be feeding before the night was over

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craving by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2016
costal:
Baba good job,good job,thats all I can say

Thanks so much brother, God bless cheesy
Re: The Craving by Nmaglit: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Greg am short of words all I can say is that u r doing a wonderful job and thanks for not killing mike.

Thanks for the mention
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2016
This dude, why are you dragging the suspense? I'm at the edge of my seat here contemplating how it will be the minute Mike enters Kate's apartment. There goes C Greg introducing Allan.

Now I'm back to square one #RootingForMike'sFreedom
Re: The Craving by jasmine2013(f): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2016
This is sooooooo good. You are a brilliant writer. This is one of the best I've read on nairaland and I've read a lot... usually in ghost mode though.
Keep up the good work
Re: The Craving by HENSEXIE(f): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Awwwnn...tnx 4 d mention,i knew mike wasnt gonna die,he probably might be d 1 to change her.
Anyways followin til d end.gud job
Re: The Craving by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice story u got here bro...am glued
ps:u gat my very 1st comment on nairaland
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nmaglit:
Greg am short of words all I can say is that u r doing a wonderful job and thanks for not killing mike.

Thanks for the mention

Am so humbled sweety..thanks cheesy
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
jagugu88li:
This dude, why are you dragging the suspense? I'm at the edge of my seat here contemplating how it will be the minute Mike enters Kate's apartment. There goes C Greg introducing Allan.

Now I'm back to square one #RootingForMike'sFreedom

Lolzzzzzzz you know me, a story without a twist simply isn't mine grin
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
jasmine2013:
This is sooooooo good. You are a brilliant writer. This is one of the best I've read on nairaland and I've read a lot... usually in ghost mode though.
Keep up the good work

You have my love for commenting sweety welcome on board grin
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
HENSEXIE:
Awwwnn...tnx 4 d mention,i knew mike wasnt gonna die,he probably might be d 1 to change her.
Anyways followin til d end.gud job

Thanks cupcake grin
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
samyfreshsmooth:
Nice story u got here bro...am glued

ps:u gat my very 1st comment on nairaland

I feel honored for that very reason.. Thanks a lot cheesy
Re: The Craving by costal(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Boss thanks for de mention,u re one of de best I no now too on dis forum I will always stick around to read ur works..i say a big thank u sir Greg
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
costal:
Boss thanks for de mention,u re one of de best I no now too on dis forum I will always stick around to read ur works..i say a big thank u sir Greg

One of the best?? Thanks a lot bruh!!! Am really humbled
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jagugu88li girlhaley Tuhnday costal PBeni HENSEXIE 
Nmaglit jasmine2013 samyfreshsmooth  

They took a taxi back to hers. She‟d left the porch light on. He tried to grope her as she was opening the door. Why did men always do that (Mike excepted)? Well, let him. It was a small price to pay for what he would be giving her in return. As the door opened, a rectangle of light appeared on the lawn next-door. Angie was up and about. One of these days, she‟d nod off, and then she‟d really be in trouble. Trouble like that first night, with D the men she brought home would be happy hearing that she‟d changed her mind at the very last minute. She unbuttoned Alan‟s shirt in the downstairs hallway. He tried to pull her dress over her head, but made a hash of it, and she had to help him with it.  No time to hang around; she needed him upstairs and handcuffed to the bed, before Angie came in. She went up the first few stairs, and then turned to beckon him to follow. He stood watching her for a few seconds, drinking in her body, now clad in just a blue bra and matching thong. 

She still had her high heels on. “I think I‟ve died and gone to Heaven,” he said. One out of two ain‟t bad, she thought.  This was taking too long; Angie would be here any second. Maybe some more encouragement to hurry him up. She took off her bra. “Are you ready for me?” she asked. He charged up the stairs after her, snorting like a cartoon bull. She kept ahead of him, crying out in mock terror. She ran into the spare bedroom, and turned on him. He tried to push her back on to the bed, but she was having none of it. A change of tactic was in order to hurry him along. She pointed at the mattress. “Down,” she instructed. He beamed. “I was hoping you‟d say that.” He lay on the bed, wriggling out of his pants as he did so.

He had a chubby little penis. It wasn‟t an attractive look. “What now, Mistress?” he enquired subserviently. “I‟m gonna handcuff you, and do whatever I like with you. Understood?” He nodded eagerly. He was going to be the easiest victim ever. She removed two sets of handcuffs from the drawer of the bedside cabinet, and chained his wrists up, left before right (that was the order it had to be). He looked as if he was going to explode with pleasure. “Have I been a bad boy?” he asked. “Not really,” she told him. Her voice had lost all seduction. She sounded bored. Now he was secure, she couldn‟t be bothered to keep up the act. Just wait for Angie to put him out of his ecstasy, and then she could drink fresh blood for the first time since Clive had left her. Right on cue, she heard the door open and close downstairs. She looked at Alan, waiting for him to panic. He seemed perfectly calm. “Have we got company?” he asked. “Oh yes. Angie. You‟ll like Angie if you‟re into S & M. If you‟re the “M”, then she‟s very much the “S”, you just see.” He was virtually quivering with anticipation. What was wrong with this bloke? Angie came in, syringe already in hand. She stopped when she saw Alan. “Where is he?” “What do you mean? He‟s right there.” “Mike? Where‟s Mike?” “We had an argument. He said he didn‟t like you. Thought you were corrupting me. I told him where to stick it. He stropped off. So I‟ve brought you Alan instead.” “It‟s true,” Alan chimed in from the bed. “I saw everything.” “Shut up,” Kate told him. He was starting to annoy her. “Sorry, Mistress.” “This isn‟t what we agreed. I told you to bring Mike back. Who is this, anyway?” “Some bloke I found in the pub."

"Alan,” the man introduced himself. “Pleasure to meet you.” “Pleasure to meet me!” Angie waved the syringe under his nose. “Are you blind or something? Can‟t you see this?” “Yes, Mistress,” Alan nodded eagerly. “Are you going to stick it in me? Stick me like a pig?” “I was going to,” Angie replied. “But I‟m not sure I want to, if you‟re asking for it.” “Angie, please!” Kate interjected. “Just finish him off. I‟m starving.” “Don‟t tell me what to do. If you‟re so keen, you do it.” Angie handed her the syringe, and stood back, crossing her arms. Kate took the needle reluctantly. She had never done this part before. She approached the bed. She expected Alan to start screaming, but he just nodded his head enthusiastically, urging her on. “Yes, Mistress. Go on. It‟s okay, really it is.” “I can‟t do it,” she told Angie. She didn‟t want any part in this. She took no pleasure in sedating them. She just wanted the end product, safely drugged to the eyeballs and secured to the bed. Otherwise, it would be like going into McDonalds and having to slaughter your own cow. “Please,” Alan wailed. “Just stick me. You‟ll feel better for it.” “Shut the Bleep up, will you?” Kate handed the syringe back to Angie. “You do it.” “I‟d rather the pretty one do it, given the choice,” Alan complained mildly. “But you‟re the boss. It‟s your call.” “You do realise what we‟re planning to do to you, don‟t you?” Angie asked him in exasperation. “This isn‟t just some kinky role-play game. This is real. We‟re going to sedate you, drain you of all your blood, and bury you in a shallow grave in the woods in the back of beyond. 

Well, Ashford actually. You can start screaming now, if you like.” “Oh, please! Please do it. It‟s okay, I don‟t mind. I want it. I‟ve seen her in a pub before, chatting up someone I used to go to school with. He went missing. I thought it was down to her at the time. I didn‟t say anything, honest I didn‟t. The bloke was a prat. But I thought to myself, what a way to go. Hacked to pieces during sex (I didn‟t know about the needle thing, but it‟s fine if that‟s the way you want to ne if that‟s the way you want to do it). And she‟s gorgeous; just look at her, standing there pouting in just her pants. What a way to go. Naked and powerless, like a little baby......

"A dirty little baby,” Angie scolded, but he just nodded all the more. “Okay, I‟ve had enough of this.” She marched out the room. “Angie!” Kate screamed after her. “You can‟t leave me with him. What am I supposed to do with him?” “Stick me like a pig,” Alan suggested helpfully. “Anywhere you like. I‟ll close my eyes if it makes it easier.” “I thought I told you to Bleep off!” “It‟s kind of hard to Bleep off when you‟ve chained me to the bed,” he chortled. “I don‟t suppose you could give me a quick hand-job while you‟re waiting for your mate to come back. Only if you want to. You‟re the boss, like I said. But it seems only fair, after what I‟m signing up for here. Quid pro quo, so to speak.” Angie re-entered the room. She held a hammer. Kate held out her hands in a placatory gesture. “Angie, no! Not again. I can‟t go through that again!” “Have you got any better ideas?” “We let him go.” “We can‟t. He knows everything. Besides, you need blood.” “Well, we‟ll syringe him then. I‟ll do it. I‟m fine to do it now. I was just a bit nervous before. Hand it over.” “We‟re not doing it if he wants us to. I‟m the one who‟s supposed to be in control here, not him. If he wants it, it would be his decision. I‟d just be doing what he tells me. I‟m not having that. He‟s my bitch, not the other way round. I‟m gonna smash his head in with a hammer instead. See how he likes that.” “I‟d rather be injected,” Alan remarked mildly. “But it‟s your call. You can bash my head in if you like. Would you mind both stripping naked first, though? And maybe sit on me for a while before you finish me off. Wriggle around a bit, you know the thing. It‟s how I‟d like to go. That‟s all I ask, really it is.” Angie smashed him hard to the head with the hammer. No warning; she just did it. Twice, three times, four times. Kate screamed. Alan said nothing. He just lay on the bed, his brains protruding from his battered skull, his erection slowly deflating as the blood drained from it like a little balloon with the air expelled a puff at a time. Angie threw the hammer on to the bed. She glared at Kate, daring her to say something. “Your mess, Kate,” she told her. “You clean it up.” And then she was gone.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craving by alwazjay(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mhen, U've got me glued to my Fone for 2 days. U really doing a very gud job. Am not only reading this story buh am already seeing it in 3D. wink

Meanwhile, watsup wit ur other stories, I don't mind following dem too. Kudos Bro!
Re: The Craving by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
alwazjay:
Mhen, U've got me glued to my Fone for 2 days. U really doing a very gud job. Am not only reading this story buh am already seeing it in 3D. wink

Meanwhile, watsup wit ur other stories, I don't mind following dem too. Kudos Bro!

My bro am so appreciative of how much you love the story..of course I have other stories(the halloween haunting and blood for blood;a tale of treachery).... Both will impress you.... I guarantee that grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly / A Hole Through Your Curtain / The Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.