Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Spanish Embassy Legalisation Of Documents - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Embassy Legalisation Of Documents (1223 Views)

US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice / Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Embassy Legalisation Of Documents by khar: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please does anyone have any idea the cost and process of legalising documents at the Spanish Embassy here in Lagos.
Helpful information would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Spanish Embassy Legalisation Of Documents by Phenmeson(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2017
khar:
Please does anyone have any idea the cost and process of legalising documents at the Spanish Embassy here in Lagos.
Helpful information would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Am new here. Please can anyone tell me how to legalise documents by proxy in Ministry of Foreign Affairs(Nigeria) because i dont live in Abuja.
I don't mind sending it by post or proxy if is allow.
Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Spanish Embassy Legalisation Of Documents by Exinne: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hi good day everyone. Pls i need urgent help as I’m depressed. My school resumes since February and I’m yet to legalized my documents though I have dropped some documents at the embassy but the issue I’m having is the date they gave me 13th of April which is too far me, I want a closer date like 6th of April, how can I go about it or can help me with it, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help: Any Nairalander Staying In Indonesia? / See What I Saw In The Hotel I Lodged At Owerri Today. / Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.