Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone (22166 Views)

Eniola Badmus Finally Ends Fight With Funke Akindele / Eniola Badmus Finally Ends Fight With Funke Akindele / Nicki Minaj And Cardi B Ends Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by ceometromedia: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Controversial blogger and self-acclaimed international journalist Kemi Olunloyo says she has ended her quarrel with everyone she had issues with on social media.

She made the announcement on Wednesday with a picture of herself and a caption to go with it. On the picture, she listed the names of the people most concerned.

“Today I officially end my beefs with everyone on #socialmedia. I will be changing #Nigeria to empower others without seeing faults,” she twitted.

The names she included on her list are: Popular Redeemed Church general overseer, Pastor Adeboye; popular blogger, Linda Ikeji; street rap star, Olamide Adedeji; former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo; former Miss Nigeria, Bianca Ojukwu, Sahara Reporters, Nigerian youth and her dad and former governor of Oyo State Omololu Olunloyo.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/kemi-olunloyo-ends-fight-with-everyone.html

2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by eph12(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Is this recent? This will be like the third time this year alone. Trust me she'll be back.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by madridguy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by delectablegyal(f): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
like my dp for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Shol3(f): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na today grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by ojun50(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
She has been healed

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by ObaKlaz: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Temporary brain reset.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Tolexander: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
As if those she mentioned care or know about her existence!

35 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by andyxyler(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
She don dey get sense small small

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
No one is taking her serious for a while so she needs an attention

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
delectablegyal:
undecided

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by BrutalJab: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Foolish somebody grin

Watch her attack her parents tomorrow cos I don't how many times she will like to go back to her vomit again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by lielbree: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
The demons wey dey operate for those woman head reach one million angry

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by GossipHeart(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2016

It will not last for 2 hours because she's naturally foolish

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by oatzeal(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by IgboRulesOthers(f): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by TINALETC3(f): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Turks: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Maybe she had a premonition that she's about to kick the buc....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by kings09(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ok. Next FP news pls
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by ychris: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nah everytime she dey end fight ni.. cheesy

small time nw she go commence her barking again.

Only God knows who mumu pass between her and freeze.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by gurunlocker: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
This senseless and irrelevant foolish woman again? Same thing she said some months ago about going off social media and attacking, she came back in less than a month.... Now this?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Helkayklassic(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Do i need to say this woman sick. How many times she wan end beef. End beef today, call out same set of people tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by thunder74(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na today? A leopard can never change its skin.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by sirOrubebe: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
delectablegyal:
I wanted to like it, but when I got there...

You and Maheeda should be sisters. Later y'all will be criticizing the men who see you lot as sex objects.

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Genea(f): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
I like her kind of madness, it just fluctuates *low and high waves* chai cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

If u think this is a sham click like, if you think its for real click share... Let's air ya views grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by gbaskiboy: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Make she continue they interfere on people's private matter..... Her matter is her problems
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by KangaIye: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
She missed her drugs tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Awon werey 100%
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by AK6464(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
If she didn't commit suicide then she's only on break give her 72 hours
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Chiedu4Trump: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Allwility: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes / Bbnaija Cee-C Stuns In Ankara Newly Fashioned Dress (photos) / Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.