Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,641 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone (22177 Views)

Eniola Badmus Finally Ends Fight With Funke Akindele / Eniola Badmus Finally Ends Fight With Funke Akindele / Nicki Minaj And Cardi B Ends Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by AyamConfidence(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by engreo(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by TINALETC3(f): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bae, na serious trouble u jst dey find, u 4 jst shut up
delectablegyal:
like my dp for no reason.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by muareal: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Somebody don remove her memory card and reset it or maybe dem format her brain make she fit reason wella
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Genea(f): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jarizod:
undecided
y so wicked?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
delectablegyal:
Are u sure you are not carrying something nasty you want to share?!
shocked
That's what came to mind when I went to check ur dp. No hard feelings, dear.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by 4nobody4every1: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
tongue

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by wellmax(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Silly attention seeker
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Genea:
y so wicked?

Not so my dear grin

it's a scammer dude behind that account.. one small boy still drinking his Mummy's breasts grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by donbenie(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
You mean stop fight with herself? Some people can start fight in an EMPTY room..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by yinkslinks(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
How much do you sell your toto abeg?
delectablegyal:

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by AkupeMBANO(f): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nairaland please let's not go back to this sister kemi matter again o. I know how much one suffered her Wahala in this forum. everyday one story.. abeg o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by holluphemydavid(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tolexander:
As if those she mentioned care or know about her existence!
U just said my mind
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Baroba(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
She needs to fight the demons lurking in her head, those people she mentioned no send her..what a pathetic life, she needs help..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by desire222(f): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Crazy woman. Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwww
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jarizod:

Not so my dear grin

it's a scammer dude behind that account.. one small boy still drinking his Mummy's breasts grin
....and that's how it all happened.

THE END
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Pylony(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pls get her drugs from the table, the one in that big green bottle.. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by martha89: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Let see how long it will last!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
delectablegyal:
But why look for cheap attention
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by PETUK(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
ceometromedia:
Controversial blogger and self-acclaimed international journalist Kemi Olunloyo says she has ended her quarrel with everyone she had issues with on social media.

She made the announcement on Wednesday with a picture of herself and a caption to go with it. On the picture, she listed the names of the people most concerned.

“Today I officially end my beefs with everyone on #socialmedia. I will be changing #Nigeria to empower others without seeing faults,” she twitted.

The names she included on her list are: Popular Redeemed Church general overseer, Pastor Adeboye; popular blogger, Linda Ikeji; street rap star, Olamide Adedeji; former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo; former Miss Nigeria, Bianca Ojukwu, Sahara Reporters, Nigerian youth and her dad and former governor of Oyo State Omololu Olunloyo.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/kemi-olunloyo-ends-fight-with-everyone.html
who cares
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Genea(f): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jarizod:

Not so my dear grin

lolx, u caught him... Nice one detective
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
delectablegyal:
Cheap hoe undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Slimmos(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
It's been long I heard about her sef...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
delectablegyal:

if I give u fried slap ehhhhh...Ike nsiiiii
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Slimmos(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
sirOrubebe:
I wanted to like it, but when I got there...

You and Maheeda should be sisters. Later y'all will be criticizing the men who see you lot as sex objects.

Dont b deceived delectablegyal is a guy..He resides in Mowe Ibafo. An Idiot boy.

Freeze and this old olosho aunty kemi, I dont know who likes attention the most

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Mcemerald: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Okay I will be back
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Jarexxx(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
How many time she wan end fight na, abeg make she park well
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
sirOrubebe:
I wanted to like it, but when I got there...

You and Maheeda should be sisters. Later y'all will be criticizing the men who see you lot as sex objects.

But she lives in banana island na. grin
Linda Ikeji is her tailor, sorry i mean neighbour.

I wonder if these gals know that pictures on the net are there for ever.
Two incidents got me to be more careful on the internet.
1.The day my daughter sent me my picture she found on a dating site. Thank God it was taken and uploaded before I met her mum.

2. The day I was searching on Google and I came across a Nairaland link to one of my comments.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by mrblessed(m): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2016
I think she is the one who has deeper problems to contend with. This unilateral declaration of surrender - or amity - is a reflection of a troubled mindset, one which perpetually dwells in the thought of having issues with people even when it is obvious they barely recognise her existence. It also reveals the conflicted nature of her life - that is, someone who must disrespect others to look fulfil, or feel good. It is like an addiction; an attack on a celebrity seems to increase her selfwoth. Something is seriously amiss with this lady.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by juman(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2016
ojun50:
She has been healed

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mokaliki: Charles Okocha, Simi, Femi Adebayo On Kunle Afolayan New Movie Set / Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti / Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.