Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,522 members, 7,861,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone (22176 Views)

Eniola Badmus Finally Ends Fight With Funke Akindele / Eniola Badmus Finally Ends Fight With Funke Akindele / Nicki Minaj And Cardi B Ends Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by justmenoni: 12:53am On Nov 24, 2016
My brother, her weed is so STRONG.

eph12:
Is this recent? This will be like the third time this year alone. Trust me she'll be back.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by toprealman: 2:42am On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
like my dp for no reason.
You again. Next na to point and kill the catfish!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by manu1: 3:17am On Nov 24, 2016
gurunlocker:
This senseless and irrelevant foolish woman again? Same thing she said some months ago about going off social media and attacking, she came back in less than a month.... Now this?

KEMI OLUNLOYO IS SIMPLY A SHAMELESS LUNATIC AND PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. SEEKING ATTENTION AS USUAL
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by omolayomi06: 3:49am On Nov 24, 2016
ceometromedia:
Controversial blogger and self-acclaimed international journalist Kemi Olunloyo says she has ended her quarrel with everyone she had issues with on social media.

She made the announcement on Wednesday with a picture of herself and a caption to go with it. On the picture, she listed the names of the people most concerned.

“Today I officially end my beefs with everyone on #socialmedia. I will be changing #Nigeria to empower others without seeing faults,” she twitted.

The names she included on her list are: Popular Redeemed Church general overseer, Pastor Adeboye; popular blogger, Linda Ikeji; street rap star, Olamide Adedeji; former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo; former Miss Nigeria, Bianca Ojukwu, Sahara Reporters, Nigerian youth and her dad and former governor of Oyo State Omololu Olunloyo.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/kemi-olunloyo-ends-fight-with-everyone.html
walai this woman is sick upstairs. she need rehab
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Blessograo(f): 3:57am On Nov 24, 2016
Her brain is on reset just like when you press reset at the back of casio calculator. Don't worry guys her madness will be back. She didn't even apologize to Jide kosoko's daughter undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by wilcox(m): 5:44am On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
Only when you have a photo shoot in your personal house then you will get my like and not in a hotel room.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by keni315(f): 5:47am On Nov 24, 2016
Nigerian youth, her dad?
who hasn't she fought with??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Anijay1212(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
#makeifindtrouble#Babe because you show small yansh,naim peep just dey like ya pics upandan abi?
Hmmm... Nice selling point tho.
#runsaway#
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Anijay1212(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2016
wilcox:

Only when you a photo shoot in your personal house then you will get my like and not in a hotel room.
Hehehehe... Dis guy nah baaaaad guy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by abdulmalik3(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
@dp....that pics almost blind me.bad giiiiiiiirl *smile*
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by profmallory(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2016
Good for her, pity none of those people ever acknowledged she even exists, good thing to indeed keep silent for a fool.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Ogbeni, shut the f*ck up! How many times will she "end" her fight with everybody? Anu mpama.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cee-C Stuns In Ankara Newly Fashioned Dress (photos) / Charles Okocha Meets Sola Sobowale In Cute Video / Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.