Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

UBA Recruits: Management Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruits: Management Trainees (1879 Views)

TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Email Alert On Management Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Recruits: Management Trainees by davidfajum(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2009
Africa’s global bank, United Bank for Africa Plc is seeking suitably qualified candidates as management trainees for 2010.

CRITERIA
Required Information
Candidate's Name
Qualification
Additional Qualifications
Contact Number
Email Address
Date of Birth
Grade in O'Level Results
Present Location
Qualifications
O’Levels: Minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
University Degree: Minimum of 2.2 from accredited universities OR HND (Minimum credit) + Masters degree from accredited institutions.

HOW TO APPLY
To indicate your interest in the programme, please fill in the required information (see right) in a Microsoft Excel Sheet. Send the properly filled Excel file as an attachment to talentresourcing@ubagroup.com.
Please note that the required information must be divided into columns within the Excel sheet when completing it. Click here to download a sample of the Excel sheet.

P.S: Do not send soft or hard copies of CVs.
Closing Date : Friday, 13th November 2009
This Offer is open to candidates who are resident in Nigeria ONLY.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE EXCEL FORMAT AND FILL ASAP

http://www.ubagroup.com/careers/genericpage/387

Re: UBA Recruits: Management Trainees by koolkamzzy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
is this for real or its another scammer in the house, pls lets have your view thanks
Re: UBA Recruits: Management Trainees by davidfajum(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
Oga
you can check the below link to ascertain wether it is a scam or not.
i just feel like sending the raw info as it is on the site.
please do not just reply on once thread if you have no proof of what you are about to say.

http://www.ubagroup.com/careers/genericpage/387.
Re: UBA Recruits: Management Trainees by bighead: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2009
This is not a scam. Those that are interested should fill the it as stated.
Re: UBA Recruits: Management Trainees by koolkamzzy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2009
[please do not just reply on once thread if you have no proof of what you are about to say.
]

i quite appreciate your effort in trying to pass us the info on time. but you know, this is Nigeria were one needs to be very carfull in giving out personal information. so please dont take my initial post too personal. I have made my research and find out that it's true.
thanx for understanding.
Re: UBA Recruits: Management Trainees by marcar(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2009
its for real !!!!!!!! not a scam

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview on September 15 at Ikeja but i don't know the company! / job opportunity in a financial firm / Microbiologists, Biochemists And Ind Chemists Wanted Urgently..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.