Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Kenyan Couple End Domestic Squabble By Hanging From Roof - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Couple End Domestic Squabble By Hanging From Roof (824 Views)

A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby / I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Couple End Domestic Squabble By Hanging From Roof by akelicious(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Residents of the Githurai 44 area in Nairobi, Kenya were left in shock after the bodies of a man and his wife were found hanging from ropes in their one-room apartment house.
Preliminary investigations by police reveals that 38-year-old Simon Maina may have killed his estranged wife Esther Muthoni,41, before taking his own life in what he may have planned to pass off as double suicide to the surprise of many.Shocked neighbours said even though the couple had been experiencing domestic problems, they did not expect their differences to end in deaths.
They described the early morning incident as ‘unexpected’ considering the couple had two young children.
Neighbours said they found the two bodies dangling by ropes tightly tied around their necks. The ropes had been fastened to the window grilles.
However, in a suicide note found in the house, the two said they should be buried together. The note also indicated the two wanted their parents to take care of their two children.
More at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/11/kenyan-couple-end-domestic-squabble-by.html

Re: Kenyan Couple End Domestic Squabble By Hanging From Roof by onos1979(f): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
go rot in hell,there is no marriage after death.instead of you to tackle your issues, you chose to die
Re: Kenyan Couple End Domestic Squabble By Hanging From Roof by Edmund147(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
This Kenya people again!!!
Re: Kenyan Couple End Domestic Squabble By Hanging From Roof by morbeta(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
War of the roses.
Re: Kenyan Couple End Domestic Squabble By Hanging From Roof by dangotesmummy: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
When 2 mad people decide to marry
Re: Kenyan Couple End Domestic Squabble By Hanging From Roof by Haywhymido(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na wa o undecided

(1) (Reply)

Couples Get Unbelievable Gifts After Getting Married Inside IDP Camp (photos) / Stop Tribal And Religious Intolerance on Nairaland before its too late / Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.