Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect (841 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by kateskitty(f): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Someone sent this and I don't know how to help out

Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by Meridianlove: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sometimes, you don't just wake up and start deciding someone's future and career simply because you want to marry them. You need to follow her up starting now before popping the question, she is gonna be great in future. Winners don't give up and age is NEVER a barriers to successful achievements in life.
Eventually she will find her feet where it belongs as long as quitting is not in her dictionary.

And you..
Don't just think that because you are interested in her that you have the right to analyze, judge and decide if she is an impending failure or success both financial and academic wise.. Leave her alone and look for your taste in a woman but if its her then remove the "BUT" word and go for her.
You just mentioned that she is a very determined person and you think that if one knows and have it all that struggle would continue.. No let me slap you.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by INTROVERT(f): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Bro, find out about her business acumen. It's not all about palli nowadays o. If you are blest enough, raise money and open a shop for her to run
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by kateskitty(f): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Please I need help with this
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by BlackDBagba: 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
Good girl and basics to be a good wife and a mother. It's like thats what you REALLY want her to be.

I just don't understand. This is 2017 and it's too early to be drinking someone's paracetamol.

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Is Deep! / Why Do Men Marry More Than A Wife? / Sometimes What Parents Say Hurts Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.