Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor (42709 Views)

Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) / Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 24, 2016
MMM is real men.

Contact me if you have reservations. I'll answer all your questions.
WhatsApp : zero eight zero five five four five four seven nine nine.

If you dare nothing, then when the day will have ended, nothing is what you will have gained.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by yinkslinks(m): 6:22am On Nov 24, 2016
No cus she has a misson that must be done grin grin grin grin Kill him and donate his blood to the coven.
delishpot:
Na wa. Pastor left his wife and moved in with another woman while still married to the first. I guess he needs the divorce so that he can officialy move from adultery level to marriage .his church business can move well. I guess his flock of sheep are beginning to ask questions.
If she is possessed, why not do deliverance for her? since she is not going to pay deliverance fee, he may consider it a waste of time sha. Na this kaan eye him want take deliver his sheeple?
The woman sef, someone says he will kill you if they do not sepperate you guys, you still insist that you want the marriage to continue. Which kain love be that sef? Or she just want him tied to her so that he will not legally marry the other woman?
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2016
obaival:
Wait u mean food asin normal food or d oza room food Wait u mean food asin normal food or d oza room food

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Just get married already! sad

The feeling get me scared.....as in another person knowing me in and out..
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by obanth2016: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2016
Liar. If ur wife did that then u are supposed to pray and deliver him from d "madness". I think u are immoral and u want to justify why u should put her away to marry another woman. U are covering up. Ur sin will find u out, (Number 32:23).

1 Like

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by kunyeo(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2016
Very shallow argument. Your wife that has been with you for 17 yrs doesn't need the decoy of a driver to poison. Women are damn too smart for that!
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

The feeling get me scared.....as in another person knowing me in and out..

Yes, it could get scary, but that notwithstanding, I think if we marry for the right reasons, then marriage would indeed beautiful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by adedayoa2(f): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2016
obaival:
Wait u mean food asin normal food or d oza room food Wait u mean food asin normal food or d oza room food
a beg state the diefference between normal and other room food.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by adedayoa2(f): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2016
mastermaestro:

Purpose and soul connection are two things that sustain a marriage no matter the occasional frictions. Hey, feelings wane with time.
don't forget to add determination and discipline
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by adedayoa2(f): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2016
Simple as that

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by adedayoa2(f): 7:00am On Nov 24, 2016
olaolulazio:
Johnson and Oluwatoyin

English and Yoruba!
really? This is all you can say?
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by ArabMopol(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2016
this Western ppl with their fetish lifestyle, TUFIAKWA
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Just get married already! sad

undecided Oliviababy: Ladies are becoming more difficult to really please and that's not good for young men like us
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by habsydiamond(m): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2016
In other not to dissolve my marriage, God I pray for my own original wife . Not another person's own that will scatter my home in months or the fake wife materials wey full town nowadays.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2016
emusmithy:

undecided Oliviababy: Ladies are becoming more difficult to really please and that's not good for young men like us

Okay. Wait until you're old, then. Say 60.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Okay. Wait until you're old, then. Say 60.

No, I won't wait till then. I've got you by me. smiley
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Kekekenny(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2016
fwc1705:
Unfortunately distractions derailed us from the subject matter. It is our constitution or our judges that encourage divorce in marriages ?. Divorce are made too cheap in Nigeria. In India or Kenya the property are shared equally between the husband and wife which discourage divorce based on trivial matters that can easily be revolved if there is heavy penalty from both side. The woman surfers greatly from divorce as she is left without anything but stipends from the husband which there is no compulsion for the husband to pay after the dissolution of the marriage. Any marriage that is more than five years old or produce more than two children must follow adequate compensation for the woman.

Mumu.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2016
emusmithy:

No, I won't wait till then. I've got you by me. smiley

Lol.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Kekekenny(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2016
fwc1705:
Unfortunately distractions derailed us from the subject matter. It is our constitution or our judges that encourage divorce in marriages ?. Divorce are made too cheap in Nigeria. In India or Kenya the property are shared equally between the husband and wife which discourage divorce based on trivial matters that can easily be revolved if there is heavy penalty from both side. The woman surfers greatly from divorce as she is left without anything but stipends from the husband which there is no compulsion for the husband to pay after the dissolution of the marriage. Any marriage that is more than five years old or produce more than two children must follow adequate compensation for the woman.

Mumu. Even with a woman that make an attempt to kill u. Receive sense IJN.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by TrinityBen: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2016
wink

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Princewell2012(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Pvin:
The man in question is wicked.
Why should you give ur employee a food from your wife that you have not chopped her thing for 11 years? Kai!! make the guy family sue u.

Oh you took this words from me.

This man suspected that food, that's why he gave it to his driver. Wickedness.

Look i still stand on my word, if not that i have tested Jesus personally, and know how righteous he is, and his duty opon my life. Hmmm i would have forsake Christianity because of all this evil pastor.

Good morning.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Princewell2012(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2016
Al this pastor are just using the name of God in vain. Very very pathetic.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Elgaxton(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2016
Towncrier007:
life sha... two things I don't do;
I don't eat people's food and I don't shake hands
You are definitely living a life of fear.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by oriflamebaby1(f): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2016
11 years Hmmmm !
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Max24: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Towncrier007:
life sha... two things I don't do;
I don't eat people's food and I don't shake hands
But if na Donald Trump u go shake him hand,abi. No 2, shey u urself u know they pupu ? Nor bi hand u dey use clean am or u get robot wey dey clean am for u ? You better stop the BS.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by calabardick(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
that is the problem, when a pastor chose a model as a wife what did he expect? majority of the so called FLASHY LADIES are demonic

i smell and agent on an assignment
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Sijo01(f): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
SUPOL:

SOS
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by delishpot: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Daboomb:

After ELEVEN YEARS of living APART as ENEMIES, no conjugal relationship as ordained by God, threat to each other's life, e.t.c, do you, in your warped sense, still consider these two as "Husband and Wife"?

Or is it until one kills the other so you can come here and shed crocodile tears?

The Judge knows better than you anyway, hiand he has done what is needful.

But l think #8,000 in this hard times is not enough to feed the two children moreover, the pastor can afford more than that now?

Maybe #25,000 monthly or more.

Did you read what I wrote or you just itching to talk trash at me?
From your reply I see you are not enlightened so I will ignore you and red flag your user name so I can jump and pass your ignorant quotes in future.
Abeg carry ya self commot for my front. Yeye dey smell.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by sweetilicious(f): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
emusmithy:
The fear of marrying the wrong person is ONE reason I'm still proudly single. cool
Sometimes i tend to get frightened of marriage. But sometimes i strongly declare with confidence that God will always be with me by taking away those people that are not good for me. AMEN
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
sweetilicious:
Sometimes i tend to get frightened of marriage. But sometimes i strongly declare with confidence that God will always be with me by taking away those people that are not good for me. AMEN

Hmm ok. But hope you're not the one classifying and pushing away the guys yourself?
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by sweetilicious(f): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
emusmithy:

Hmm ok. But hope you're not the one classifying and pushing away the guys yourself?
I don't. They just take themselves away. But i don't get bothered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" / First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) / My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.