Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! (2349 Views)

"Christianity" : How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by wontiboje: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
This is a breaking news that will shake the Ponzi Scheme industry. Givers Forum, one of the most popular digital Ponzi Schemes has finally collapsed.

For more than three days, Givers Forum members have not being able to log in to the account. The site still shows up on Google Search, but members have not been able to login.

Last week, we did report that Fraudsters have take over the system to defraud members by posting fake payment slips and getting validated, thereby making away with people’s money without being credited to their account.

Read more https://pageone.ng/2016/11/22/givers-forum-collapsed/
Re: Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by thesicilian: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Which one is givers forum again? I'm just hearing about it for the first time
Re: Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by Jamez122: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Why not try this be self employed

Click below
Re: Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by EHI9ICE(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
One major disadvantage of a business, is that it is, a business...Which means risk taking.Unfortunately taking risk is always risky.
Re: Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by ifeanyija(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
it was an update due to more members. site is back now.
Re: Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by peeta4u(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
ifeanyija:
it was an update due to more members. site is back now.
dats not true
Re: Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by chordrylateral(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2016
@ op shut it fucking mouth.
How has it collapse? An upgrade is going on and you are here creating fear and rumour ,the site is opening very fine I just login to my po now and every thing is intact .stop spreading rumours,get your facts right before you publish.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by SABA2002(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2016
The site is back try PUFIN BROWSER
Re: Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
IT FELL ON YOUR HEAD ABI, I THINK WE SHOULD START ARRESTING REPORTERS FOR CARRYING FAKE NEWS.
USE PUFFIN BROWSER IT'S WORKING PERFECTLY.
I GOT HELP YESTERDAY 23 NOVEMBER.

SABA2002:
The site is back try PUFIN BROWSER

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Check my signature sign up with get help worldwide.

Have been with them for 4 months paying without issues
Re: Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by SABA2002(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Citep:
Check my signature sign up with get help worldwide.

Have been with them for 4 months paying without issues

Bros na everywhere you dey? grin
Re: Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
It's not good to save all eggs in one basket grin

SABA2002:

Bros na everywhere you dey? grin
Re: Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by tunde4top(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
GHW is the ultimate platform to make money online with easy. Very save and secured. Earn 30% in the first month in naira and 30% in the next 2 2 weeks. 50% interest in d first month in bitcoin and 100% in other months. It was primarily designed to correct errors in mmm and other crowd funding programs. Rated as the no 1 platform in the world. You get matched on the 24th day/above (and GH at the 30th day). No issue of fake teller upload here at GHW because strict and urgent rules are in place to resolve and punish offenders. You will get automated message when u are matched, confirmed and when the recipient uploads POP. Failure to confirm payment after maximum of 24hours has a penalty. So many fantastic features that I can't remember now. I want you to experience them first hand. Whatsap/call me on 090-98905530 for registration info and question.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! by nurez305(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Scam

(1) (Reply)

Ponzi Scheme: Drama As Widow Who Lost N2.9m, Others Storm Benue Police Command / Free Online Forex Training And Winning Strategy / How Good Is A Tipper Business ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.