Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu (3316 Views)

Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / El-zakzaky: Falana Writes Buhari, Threatens To Sue AGF, DSS Boss / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by fuckfuckman(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
From one judge to another, from one court to the other, Nigeria is yet to convict Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, of any crime since October 14 2015, when he was kidnapped by the Department of States Security Services, DSSS.
Muhammadu Buhari (the Nigerian president) has intimidated and arrested judges that either ruled against the DSSS' actions (as in the case of Justice Nnamdi Dimgba), the judge that ruled for Nnamdi Kanu's unconditional release (as in the case of Justice Adeniyi Ademola) or judges that has condemned his disobedience to court orders.
The Nigerian government has also continued to renew charges against Nnamdi Kanu at will; a move that met it's dead end at the Community Court of Justice ECOWAS, on November 8 2016, when the presiding judge, Justice Micah Wilkins, outrightly rejected the fresh charges trumped up by the DSSS, describing it as "an abuse of judicial process."
In Buhari's latest scheme to unlawfully keep Nnamdi Kanu in detention, he has reshuffled Nigeria judiciary's leadership to accommodate his despotic tendencies. He has also recruited a judge, Justice Nyako Binta, from his village to ensure his tracks are covered.
Having enthroned a candidate of his choice to preside over Kanu's case, Buhari has resorted to intimidation and oppression to pressurize Justice Binta into denying Nnamdi Kanu bail and to further delay trial.
According to IPOB intelligence, on November 16 2016 (a day before Kanu's case hearing at the Federal High Court), through the DSS boss, Buhari ordered Justice Binta to come to Aso Rock Villa for a discussion. When she refused, the DSSS sent plain clothes armed men to her house to intimidate her, yet she refused.
Unwilling to yield to Buhari's pressure, the DSSS sent her a threatening letter to her office at the Federal High Court Abuja. Our intelligence also revealed that in this letter, signed by Muhammadu Buhari, Binta Nyako was threatened not to grant Nnamdi Kanu bail until he (Buhari) decides to set him free.
Again, after diminishing Justice Tsoho to a ridicule in the Nigerian judiciary today and a Contemnor yet to be cleared by the National Judicial Council, Buhari is on another mission to drag Justice Binta's personality to the mud.
Biafrans all around the world hereby urge Justice Binta to resist every manner of intimidation or harassment by Buhari. Justice Binta should uphold the law and obey previous court orders for the sustenance of the judiciary in Nigeria State.
Recall that Nnamdi Kanu was granted bail on October 19 2015, at the Magistrate Court, Wuse, Abuja, and was ordered to be released UNCONDITIONALLY on December 17 2015 at the Federal High Court, Abuja by Justice Adeniyi Ademola.
These Court orders are yet to be obeyed by Muhammadu Buhari who is basking under the silence of the International Communities to grossly abuse human rights.
#FreeNnamdiKanu

Source

www.thebiafratimes.co/2016/11/biafra-exposed-buhari-threatens-justice.html?m=1

Fuckfuckman

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by Atiku2019: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
No Source?
Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by 9niceguy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
And so what? treasons has penalty of imprisonment......No one will be allow to leave naija.. we go be ONE for life

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by ammyluv2002(f): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by fuckfuckman(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Atiku2019:
No Source?

I have updated the source... They are joking with us. They should not worry. That moderator that banned me for telling BiafraudExposed the truth God will judge him...

Buhari should let the law speak for it self...
One love brother

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by fuckfuckman(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
9niceguy:
And so what? treasons has penalty of imprisonment......No one will be allow to leave naija.. we go be ONE for life

You want one Nigeria yet u don't care for us... You only care for our oil...

I will not say anything before BiafraudExposed and he's gang of bias mods ban me...
But one thing the will of God through Donald Trump must be fulfilled. You can't stop God

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by nellyelitz(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
9niceguy:
bros na by force?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by fuckfuckman(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Honebu50:
that is not good @ all
The whole world must know the atrocities of Buhari and other APC agents

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by Young03(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
I swear if I catch buhari

only God knows what I will do to him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by yarimo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
IPOB youth and elders been fabricating lies since 1805AD undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by prince9851(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Honebu50:
that is not good @ all
yeah
ur comment is really helpful
Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Either way anything that keeps the dilector behind bars for the next 26 years is fine by me. That man is a very dangerous demagogue who needs to be silenced permanently. More watery beans to his diet

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Young03:
I swear
if I catch buhari

only God knows what I will do to him
Would you like me to give you directions to aso rock?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by maximus10: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ohhm.. yhu all need jesus
Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by freeze001(f): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
kropotkin2:
Either way anything that keeps the dilector behind bars for the next 26 years is fine by me. That man is a very dangerous demagogue who needs to be silenced permanently. More watery beans to his diet

Chief tormentor...Well done. Nnamdi Kanu is chasing u in ur dreams while IPOB has practically drawn n quartered u abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by fuckfuckman(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
yarimo:
IPOB youth and elders been fabricating lies since 1805AD undecided

Can u mention one lie of Ipob. And tell me one truth from APC government

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by Allsouls: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
They will gather, plan and perfect but because its not of the lord they shall scatter.

Buhari is now in Arab to support western sahara but plan to jail NK, he has failed already.

#Free Nnamdi KANU #Free Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by Funlordjnr: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin
fuckfuckman:

I have updated the source... They are joking with us. They should not worry. That moderator that banned me for telling BiafraudExposed the truth God will judge him...

Buhari should let the law speak for it self...
One love brother

Come on sharrap!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by Nwakaumu(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
No force in the Zoo is capable of stopping BIAFRA.They may try,but they will certainly fail or fall like Naira.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by fuckfuckman(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2016
Nwakaumu:
No force in the Zoo is capable of stopping BIAFRA.They may try,but they will certainly fail or fall like Naira.

They now threaten judges to support them.
From our source Buhari warned binta in a secret phone call ... Oh Lord Let your will be done to our leader...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by Nwakaumu(m): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin
Come on sharrap!
GTFO,you fulani house slave. Btw happy recession.dont quote me or ur life becomes miserable by the power of Amadioha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by fuckfuckman(m): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2016
Nwakaumu:
GTFO,you fulani house slave. Btw happy recession.dont quote me or ur life becomes miserable by the power of Amadioha.

I have never seen anything God starts and does not finish...
Seun and he's mods sent BiafraudExposed but at the end we are still strong...

Facebook tried us and saw the wrath of Chukwu Abiama...
Don't argue with him Brother.
God have started he's work with he's son Kanu. God must finish he's work. For God is God...
I don't reply them. Please don't reply them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by omofunaab(m): 2:21am On Nov 24, 2016
fuckfuckman:

I will not say anything before BiafraudExposed and he's gang of bias mods ban me...
But one thing the will of God through Donald Trump must be fulfilled. You can't stop God

Abeg which oil? Palm oil?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by Funlordjnr: 6:38am On Nov 24, 2016
grin
Nwakaumu:

Another cowardly demented Ipob tout spotted!

Have you hawked any gala today at all?

Anuofia...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by Ragnnar: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2016
We will not take it.

#freeNnamdiKanu.
Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by Stalwert: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2016
These liars for the devil are fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by drss2(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Allsouls:
They will gather, plan and perfect but because its not of the lord they shall scatter.

Buhari is now in Arab to support western sahara but plan to jail NK, he has failed already.

#Free Nnamdi KANU #Free Biafra.
u dey mind d dullard. same man declared support for a palestinian state, yet opposes bi.a.fra.
buari dullard's hypocrisy will come back to haunt him BIG time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by 9niceguy(m): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2016
nellyelitz:
bros na by force?
Don't you know is by force? is by military sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by 9niceguy(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2016
fuckfuckman:

Trump is now your Messiah right?
The only help we need from Donald Trump is to help us change the country name to better names like Afonja, ODUDUWA or Yorus nation......and we go still be one. NOBODY WILL BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE. the oil is our OIL. thanks
Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by Earth2Metahuman: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2016
fuckfuckman:

will you keep quiet

Which oyel do you have? You don't even produce half of what Yorubas produce.

And when is it our job to start caring for you? Do you care for anyone but yourself?

Na other tribes spoil your life say make you no fit take care of yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu by payosehtor(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2016
Igbos joined hands and contributed 50% , (if not 70%) to messed up this country thinking they will soon get BIafra.but they have goofed. NOBODY IS GOIN ANYWHERE. WE MUST STAY AND ENJOY THE MESSE TOGETHER just imagine how they are doing everything possible to discredit Buharis administration . that "african mistake "must decay in kuje.(I used the ward "decay"cuz nobody is goin to kill him to get rtn)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southwest Development Commission / September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World / A Governor Daughter In Mosque Without Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.