Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? (18365 Views)

Important Documents In Land Transactions. (must Read) / Flood Overwhelms Asaba, Destroys Official Documents, Files, Homes / Important Documents To Ask When Buying From Omo Onile Or Estate Firm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by godson4u79(m): 7:19am On Nov 24, 2016
Very good idea...
MAK211:
Laminate it, visit nearby forest, Dig a ground, put d document insinde, cover wit sand and make a sign on d spot.
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by GossipHeart(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2016
AnodaIT:

We are saying the same thing. It will be in your best interest, at least before you grow up, to write a full paragraph without any abuse

Abuse ??

Buy some brand new used brain
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Phrankin(m): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2016
AnodaIT:

Just a simple question that demands a simple answer some people are starting to pour out abuses. SMH for Nigerians
My brother, don't blame them. The hunger is unbearable.
And you remember what they said about a hungry man.

6 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Rushmore(f): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Nairalanders gat no chills. See as una wan chop Op. grin grin
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Phrankin(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2016
GossipHeart:

Abuse ??

Buy some brand new used brain
I know that deep within you, you must be thinking that you're sharp and witty.

7 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2016
I keep them in my wardrobe. Nothing dey happen tongue.
Too lazy to go class dis morning embarassed embarassed
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Rushmore(f): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2016
AnodaIT:
It will be in your best interest, at least before you grow up, to write a full paragraph without any abuse
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Joe4real701(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2016
AnodaIT:

Just a simple question that demands a simple answer some people are starting to pour out abuses. SMH for Nigerians
Don't mind them na recession cause am....even one said 'Ignorance is disease' like he knows it all, I will blame Buhari for this.

4 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by millionboi(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2016
Uchehot:
I don't tink that the person that told u bank don't offer such service have been to the bank before
lol,sonme bank staffs don't know any tin.
If u jam dos one thy go confuse u more.

2 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by fransixe(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2016
MercyLady3:
Hello guys.

I have some estate property and other vital documents which I'd like to keep safe. I currently don't live in Nigeria and so all the documents are kept in the hands of my Uncle. But it has occured to me lately that I may be making the wrong choices and I'm very worried now.

I'd like to collect the documents from my uncle and keep it at a safe place but the question now is where? I have tried to keep the documents in couple of banks when I came home last year but I was told that they don't offer such services. Can you please advise on where such documents are safe to keep?..

Safe Deposit Box In Nigeria
I should tell you so you and your "fine boy" friends should go and buggle the place abi? Dey there dey ask Jamb questions....no use your common sense.....till your uncle put pepper for your eyes...
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by JesusCrew: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2016
And pls how is dis Safe Deposit Box service charged?

2 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by lordyugo: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2016
GossipHeart:

How old are you ?? 16 ??

Who doesn't know that you can keep your documents and gold in the bank

That's where i kept all my documents and they have fire proof storages, so everything is secured

Again, how old are you ??

kids insults cos they cant constructively make their points, all u need do is list options and which banks provide such services.
so hw old are you?

4 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by riddo2(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2016
AnodaIT:

We are saying the same thing. It will be in your best interest, at least before you grow up, to write a full paragraph without any abuse

Please,stop arguing. Just answer the GOOD and IMPORTANT question asked by "anininwaobodo" Here is the question "Do banks charge for the credentials,if you have an account there."
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by chalondk(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2016
GossipHeart:

What is Safe Deposit Box in Nigeria

What do you think Nigeria is ??

How old are you ??

Why are you naturally dumb

Safe Deposit box was even in existence when my father was a teenager

Maybe, you went to a microfinance bank located in a village in IMO state and they told you they don't have safe deposit box

You don't have any useful or important documents in your life, you would have known that safe deposit box is in every Nigerian bank

People would be laughing at your ignorance

Don't ever in your life try to downgrade Nigeria

We don't give a fucck where you live

Ignorance is a disease

Who is this lunatic? And why Is he barking like He matters?

5 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by lordyugo: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2016
MercyLady3:
Hello guys.

I have some estate property and other vital documents which I'd like to keep safe. I currently don't live in Nigeria and so all the documents are kept in the hands of my Uncle. But it has occured to me lately that I may be making the wrong choices and I'm very worried now.

I'd like to collect the documents from my uncle and keep it at a safe place but the question now is where? I have tried to keep the documents in couple of banks when I came home last year but I was told that they don't offer such services. Can you please advise on where such documents are safe to keep?..

Safe Deposit Box In Nigeria
]

dnt let fear of losing ur documents drive u crazy,evn if sm unfortunate event whr to hapn nd u lose it ,u can always apply to lands ministry and get a certified true copy. Nvr let anybody hold ur original documents unless u kp putn caveats in d ministry till u are ready to collect from the person, my house documents is in a brown envelop somewhr in my room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by GossipHeart(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2016
Phrankin:
I know that deep within you, you must be thinking that you're sharp and witty.

Kid

Have a nice day
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by GossipHeart(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2016
lordyugo:

kids insults cos they cant constructively make their points, all u need do is list options and which banks provide such services.
so hw old are you?

Is that you on your display picture ??

So, you have the effrontery to call someone a kid ??

No beard having baby

You need to grow a beard and be a man
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by chalondk(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2016
fransixe:
I should tell you so you and your "fine boy" friends should go and buggle the place abi? Dey there dey ask Jamb questions....no use your common sense.....till your uncle put pepper for your eyes...

... And you wonder why life is a struggle.. When you answer questions like that.

I wld say i feel bad for u, but i dont.. Youre bleeped, nd its not even your fault!
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by GossipHeart(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2016
chalondk:

Who is this lunatic? And why Is he barking like He matters?

Fat fucck

You're two cheeseburger away from your death

Fat bastard
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by lordyugo: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2016
GossipHeart:

Is that you on your display picture ??

So, you have the effrontery to call someone a kid ??

No beard having baby

You need to grow a beard and be a man

am sorry I dnt speak "stupid"

2 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by GossipHeart(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2016
lordyugo:

am sorry I dnt speak "stupid"

You don't speak stupid because you're already stupid
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by lordyugo: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2016
GossipHeart:

You don't speak stupid because you're already stupid

the re.tard kps proving my point,oya say sumtn stupid again

2 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by GossipHeart(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2016
lordyugo:

the re.tard kps proving my point,oya say sumtn stupid again

Something stupid again
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2016
Go to baba...

Nobody fit near dat shrine
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by aalangel(f): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2016
GossipHeart:

What is Safe Deposit Box in Nigeria

What do you think Nigeria is ??

How old are you ??

Why are you naturally dumb

Safe Deposit box was even in existence when my father was a teenager

Maybe, you went to a microfinance bank located in a village in IMO state and they told you they don't have safe deposit box

You don't have any useful or important documents in your life, you would have known that safe deposit box is in every Nigerian bank

People would be laughing at your ignorance

Don't ever in your life try to downgrade Nigeria

We don't give a fucck where you live

Ignorance is a disease

You can actually advice someone without insulting the person. It's civil.

Also, there was no need mentioning IMO state; absolutely no need. (I'm not from IMO state).

I won't be surprised if you insult me. It's so typical on Nairaland. People are so aggressive here.

5 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2016
As 4 me IN D OTHER ROOM, because down dere it's d safest 4 now, unless Nigeria is out of Recession.
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by phadriz(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2016
Keep it with Montgomery Vault in YAba

2 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by mfm04622: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Uchehot:
I don't tink that the person that told u bank don't offer such service have been to the bank before

Most banks have stopped providing such services.
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by akokaite(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
two things to do are;

1. Scan all, save to ur Google drive/gmail/yahoomail.
2. And finally hand over to Safe Deposit Box, SDB. I think First Bank or Zenith or Gtbank are reliable.

make more research on this info.

regards all. smileytwo things to do are;

1. Scan all, save to ur Google drive/gmail/yahoomail.
2. And finally hand over to Safe Deposit Box, SDB. I think First Bank or Zenith or Gtbank are reliable.

make more research on this info.

regards all.

2 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by apatuku: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
I approached gtbank early this year for them to help me keep some documents....they told me that they don't longer offer such services to the public
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by wura2020: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
apatuku:
I approached gtbank early this year for them to help me keep some documents....they told me that they don't longer offer such services to the public

Union Bank, Ibadan office at Dugbe offer this service. I took my sister there about 5years ago to deposit property documents there but I don't know if they still offer the service. You will have to own account with the bank where yearly custodian fees will be debited.
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by feranmi7(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
NOW SELLING FAST!!!!!

Lekki Royal Gardens, Ibeju-Lekki.

Title: C of O

Price: N3m

Flexible payment plan available.

GET:
1. 5% Discount
2. 10 bags of cement
3. 1 tipper of sand.

Call 08136614439 now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Lagos, 2 Brothers, Baby Feared Dead / President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu / Stainless Steel Or Iron Which Is Best For Railings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.