Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? (18362 Views)

Important Documents In Land Transactions. (must Read) / Flood Overwhelms Asaba, Destroys Official Documents, Files, Homes / Important Documents To Ask When Buying From Omo Onile Or Estate Firm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Daboomb: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
GossipHeart:

What is Safe Deposit Box in Nigeria

What do you think Nigeria is ??

How old are you ??

Why are you naturally dumb

Safe Deposit box was even in existence when my father was a teenager

Maybe, you went to a microfinance bank located in a village in IMO state and they told you they don't have safe deposit box

You don't have any useful or important documents in your life, you would have known that safe deposit box is in every Nigerian bank

People would be laughing at your ignorance

Don't ever in your life try to downgrade Nigeria

We don't give a fucck where you live

Ignorance is a disease

Most of you are educated illiterates!
You went to school but school did not pass through you.

First, Ignorance is a disease but blissful ignorance like all of you are exhibiting, is worse than a disease.

The Op is right in his worries.
Maybe most people responding to him have NEVER had any document of importance than their School cert Results!

First, Banks of the 70's and 80's is not the same with Banks of TODAY!
I can tell you authoritatively that l have seen Bank managers collude on so many different things, including swapping original Documents of a Client in their care, with "photocopies", while giving the Original to an adversary!
I have seen them swap genuine CBN Notes, for Fake Naira Notes and dump same in the Vault.

So, dont you ever think your Documents/Valuables are absolutely safe in a Bank vault.

My advice tot he Op is this: Take your Documents to Montgomery Vaults, somewhere across the road from Our Lady's of Apostles Primary School, on Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba.
That is the place l know that is closest to anything safe, in our environment because it is a "specialized place" that even Banks go to keep their own important documents

Dont mind all these kids that have never seen anything in life except on Video games
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by GossipHeart(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Daboomb:

My mother's pusssy stinks

Go eat her pusssy
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
GossipHeart:

How old are you ?? 16 ??

Who doesn't know that you can keep your documents and gold in the bank

That's where i kept all my documents and they have fire proof storages, so everything is secured

Again, how old are you ??
But at a point in time, you don't know also, learn to educate people without making them feel bad.
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by wendy241(f): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
MAK211:
Laminate it, visit nearby forest, Dig a ground, put d document insinde, cover wit sand and make a sign on d spot.
bross u bad oh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by FabioRomani: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Any branch of First Bank offers the service. I can confirm that.
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by GossipHeart(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2016
MatthewDoyin:

But at a point in time, you don't know also, learn to educate people without making them feel bad.

I hate stupidity

They ought to make some research before talking shiit
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2016
GossipHeart:

I hate stupidity

They ought to make some research before talking shiit
No man is an Island of knowledge, we learn differently at different times.
You just joined nairaland 2016, another person joined 2010, does that mean you don't make enough research too? Try to always put yourself in other people's shoe and think from different perspective bro.
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by Malayy(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2016
GossipHeart:

How old are you ?? 16 ??

Who doesn't know that you can keep your documents and gold in the bank

That's where i kept all my documents and they have fire proof storages, so everything is secured

Again, how old are you ??
shhhh. you guys bring age into everything.. does age really matter ?
foolish ageists!!
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by dam007(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
pricelessmr:
Original documents with your uncle could be a wrong choice. Make photocopies, drop the copies with your uncle or keep them in your personal room or box.

Go abroad with the original copies.

Thank you.
you're welcome grin
Re: How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? by fransixe(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2016
chalondk:

... And you wonder why life is a struggle.. When you answer questions like that.

I wld say i feel bad for u, but i dont.. Youre bleeped, nd its not even your fault!
just because your bored or wants to be heard in NL, does not mean you should come ask silly questions as to where to keep you valuables....tells how Myopic you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Lagos, 2 Brothers, Baby Feared Dead / President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu / Stainless Steel Or Iron Which Is Best For Railings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.