Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Open Advice To The President Of The Fedral Republic Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Advice To The President Of The Fedral Republic Of Nigeria. (373 Views)

Open Advice To Nigerian Youth: The Time Is Now / In Dept Analysis Of The Fedral Civil Servants In Nigeria / See How Much It Cost 2 Lodge In Presidential Suit Of Fedral Palace Hotel In 1975 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Advice To The President Of The Fedral Republic Of Nigeria. by Marince: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
With a heavy heart and eyes full with tears i am writting this. I dont know if i live in Nigeria, Biafra, Niger delta zone or Boko haram caliphate. Bt i know i am a NIGERIAN and a Benue indigine.
Mr. President sir, i cannot dispute the fact that you are not doing your job concerning the issue of niger delta avengers but i know and i am certain there is just one area you've not touched to bring to an end the niger delta avengers.
Mr. President sir, go to the south into the creeks and meet these boys one on one, there is every tendency that the elders you see every now and then give these boys informations contrary to what you discussed just to enrich their pockets and family at the detriment of the country.
There would be treats if u make a move towards visiting the creeks but always remember you are the GCFRN who eva dares should cast the first stone or better still resign its not by force
God bless Nigeria! In God we trust.
Re: Open Advice To The President Of The Fedral Republic Of Nigeria. by prince9851(m): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
[s]
Marince:
With a heavy heart and eyes full with tears i am writting this. I dont know if i live in Nigeria, Biafra, Niger delta zone or Boko haram caliphate. Bt i know i am a NIGERIAN and a Benue indigine.
Mr. President sir, i cannot dispute the fact that you are not doing your job concerning the issue of niger delta avengers but i know and i am certain there is just one area you've not touched to bring to an end the niger delta avengers.
Mr. President sir, go to the south into the creeks and meet these boys one on one, there is every tendency that the elders you see every now and then give these boys informations contrary to what you discussed just to enrich their pockets and family at the detriment of the country.
There would be treats if u make a move towards visiting the creeks but always remember you are the GCFRN who eva dares should cast the first stone.
God bless Nigeria! In God we trust.
[/s]
u hav an issue
Re: Open Advice To The President Of The Fedral Republic Of Nigeria. by Luckylife(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Highly disappointed ! everybody was expecting this magic words " just simply and reasonably resign as Nigeria President"

(1) (Reply)

Senior Aide To Ifeanyi Okowa Defrauds House Of Reps Speaker Dogara Of N250,000 / Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian On Record –reps / Corruption: Jibrin Defends Obasanjo, Says Ex-president's Comment About NASS Mem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.