Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Hurray!!! NYSC 21 Days Camp Starts Today - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hurray!!! NYSC 21 Days Camp Starts Today (943 Views)

NYSC Registration Starts Today, Ask Any Question Here! (NYSC REG Help Center) / NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today / Hurray!!! NYSC 21 Days Camp Starts Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray!!! NYSC 21 Days Camp Starts Today by sexydania: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Yes, its today. NYSC camp starts today 24th November, 2016.
Corpers have begin reporting to NYSC Camp from Wednesday Night.
Registration will start today by 9am in most NYSC camps today.
Good luck guys.

50 important Materials for NYSC Camp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd1JoracGU4

5 shortcuts for surviving NYSC Camp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtC7xzUFwcU
Re: Hurray!!! NYSC 21 Days Camp Starts Today by sade1994(f): 1:40am On Nov 24, 2016
Congra tulations to them

Nysc succeeded in pushing me to stream 2.
Should have been at the camp with them cry cry
Re: Hurray!!! NYSC 21 Days Camp Starts Today by corper365(m): 4:36am On Nov 24, 2016
Upload pictures and videos from all camps for each day using the hashtag #corper365 #state e.g #corper365 #kogi via facebook, it will be collated into just one video and published. This would be done for the next 365 days.

#corper365

You can also like us via

/corper365

Let the fun begin
Re: Hurray!!! NYSC 21 Days Camp Starts Today by FavoredGuy: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2016
NYSC is better experienced than imagined or vice versa for some. Most of these online tips are camp-specific. It depends on the camp and the people you camp with. For me, camping was nothing near what people say/write/post about it. In my camp Kano (good camp with good officials), sum1 found gold wrist watch and it was announced on parade ground for the owner to come and collect. Same with costly phones, huge amounts money and other valuables. In fact, I didn't use my paddlock for anything eventhough I had up to 22 roommates. On what to take to camp, they didn't ask me about most of them... 10 photocopies of this and that....just added to my load as I had to come out of the camp with most of the irrelevant photocopies. On a general note, there was cooperation and order in the whole camp. I prayer yours will even be better. #16AII

2 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! NYSC 21 Days Camp Starts Today by sexydania: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Cool
corper365:
Upload pictures and videos from all camps for each day using the hashtag #corper365 #state e.g #corper365 #kogi via facebook, it will be collated into just one video and published. This would be done for the next 365 days.

#corper365

You can also like us via

/corper365

Let the fun begin
Re: Hurray!!! NYSC 21 Days Camp Starts Today by corper365(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Corper365 have begun video compilation & Day 1 video would be out by tomorrow... Watch out for it... You can still upload yours with via facebook with #corper365 #state e.g. #corper365 #kogi..

You can also like us via

/corper365

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Renew My ID Card? It Expires This December & I Am In Stream 2 / 7 Salient Facts About NYSC Mandated Medical Certificate By Corpers Forum / I Wish NYSC Were To Be WYSC...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.