Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

#ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) (1568 Views)

Fayose Campaigns For Eyitayo Jegede In Ondo (Photos) / Ondo Election: We Will Replace Jimoh Ibrahim’s Name With Eyitayo Jegede – INEC / Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by engineerboat(m): 1:57am On Nov 24, 2016
Following the court order INEC has eventually comply with the Appeal Court Order ordering them to remove Bar. JImoh Ibrahim and Replace it with Bar. Eyitayo Jegede as the Aurhentic Candidate for PDP in the November 26th ondo state governorship election.

Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by tociano009(m): 2:05am On Nov 24, 2016
Great
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by yarimo(m): 3:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Mtcheeew embarassed undecided
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by dunkem21(m): 3:38am On Nov 24, 2016
cheesy
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 24, 2016
yarimo:
Mtcheeew embarassed undecided
painment
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by yarimo(m): 3:43am On Nov 24, 2016
NgcoboP:

painment
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 3:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Watin concern me?

Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 24, 2016
yarimo:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
just do the needful already...

Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by yarimo(m): 3:59am On Nov 24, 2016
NgcoboP:

just do the needful already...
OLUSOLA OKE of AD for governor of ondo state. by free and fair or by fire by force, by winch and wizard, infact even by election rigging grin grin
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by ogaslife: 5:21am On Nov 24, 2016
go canvas for votes b/4 it's too late pdp
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by kcmichael: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2016
U guys are just wasting time,an election that had been done and dusted.APC is the winner.
APC=190,670
AD=170,550
PDP=120,560

If u quote me or reply me u will catch FIRE
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by engineerboat(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2016
kcmichael:
U guys are just wasting time,an election that had been done and dusted.APC is the winner.
APC=190,670
AD=170,550
PDP=120,560

If u quote me or reply me u will catch FIRE

I hope you know what you are writing.

So you are a fire: Hell fire,

Keep writing you prepared result. A consuming fire will soon hit you are your prepared result
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by wowmenow: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2016
So fast
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Too Late! The Man Stands No Chance!
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by BBPIA(m): 7:00am On Nov 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Too Late! The Man Stands No Chance!

No, the man actually does!! Somehow, after yesterday's judgement, his momentum has become so strong that even Oke who was sure to win is now jittery...

Baring inec,DSS and police interference, the result would most likely follow this order

Eyitayo Jegede
Olusola Oke
Rotimi Akeredolu
Olu Agunloye.

It is not looking good for Oke again, it is very painful
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by olawalepopoola: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2016
BBPIA:

No, the man actually does!! Somehow, after yesterday's judgement, his momentum has become so strong that even Oke who was sure to win is now jittery...

Baring inec,DSS and police interference, the result would most likely follow this order

Eyitayo Jegede
Olusola Oke
Rotimi Akeredolu
Olu Agunloye.

For me it is better for Eyitayo to win than Aketi! However, Olusola is Okay!
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2016
BBPIA:

Eyitayo Jegede
Olusola Oke
Rotimi Akeredolu
Olu Agunloye.

Apart from.Akure Town, it would be hard for Jegede to put up any show....

This is local politics....Dont just coke and cry rigging on.Saturday...

The election is clearly between Oke and Aketi.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by engineerboat(m): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

September is by the corner.

Some Candidates rally where put on hold yesterday during the ruling, because the towns where deserted everybody glue to their radio.

this also affect the turns out in those rally yesterday after the judgement where delivered.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2016
Great... Victory party on Sunday
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by BBPIA(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Rigging? I'm rooting for Olusola Oke, how will I cry of rigging if he wins? Maybe you didn't understand my point, I'm on ground and I understand the local politics very well. Oke was tipped to win considering how fraudulent APC primary election was and also, the perceived attempt by the representatives of presidency to undermine the influence of some people( I really don't care about this though). But with the coming of Jegede, it is going to be difficult.

Not just Akure, he has a robust support across the state. He has Akure in his kitty, ondo town will go his way because of the machinery of the state governor, in short, he controls the central where the bulk of the vote will come from.

If Jegede's name won't feature on the ballot paper, Oke is so certain so win!
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by BBPIA(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2016
olawalepopoola:

For me it is better for Eyitayo to win than Aketi! However, Olusola is Okay!

It is a rape of fair play if Eyitayo wins, Mimiko can't rub it on the face of other senatorial districts because of his own selfish interest. It is bad and must be condemned. However, if I'm to choose between Eyitayo Jegede and Akeredolu, yes, I will choose Jegede over and over again. Ondo can never be an extension of northern caliphate, it is demeaning and disrespectful!

But in all, Oke is Okay
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2016
BBPIA:

Rigging? I'm rooting for Olusola Oke, how will I cry of rigging if he wins? Maybe you didn't understand my point, I'm on ground and I understand the local politics very well. Oke was tipped to win considering how fraudulent APC primary election was and also, the perceived attempt by the representatives of presidency to undermine the influence of some people( I really don't care about this though). But with the coming of Jegede, it is going to be difficult.

Not just Akure, he has a robust support across the state. He has Akure in his kitty, ondo town will go his way because of the machinery of the state governor, in short, he controls the central where the bulk of the vote will come from.

If Jegede's name won't feature on the ballot paper, Oke is so certain so win!

Why are they now crying for postponement, if they are sure of winning as you postulated?

*Political parties name feature on the ballots, not candidates..
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by BBPIA(m): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Why are they now crying for postponement, if they are sure of winning as you postulated?

*Political parties name feature on the ballots, not candidates..

They are not oblivious of their popularity but underestimating the prowess of other parties could be their Achilles' heel, they are conscious and being cautious of that, so, they need more time to fine tune some things for the "certainty" of their victory. Don't let me be on the defensive because I hate to hold brief for PDP.

I know it's the name of the party, but in the context of usage of the post you quoted, I was referring to the flagbearer
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2016
BBPIA:

They are not oblivious of their popularity but underestimating the prowess of other parties could be their Achilles' heel, they are conscious and being cautious of that, so, they need more time to fine tune some things for the "certainty" of their victory. Don't let me be on the defensive because I hate to hold brief for PDP.

I know it's the name of the party, but in the context of usage of the post you quoted, I was referring to the flagbearer

You had already betrayed where your sympathy lies...

However, I can assure you that Jegede Can Never Win On Saturday..

I rarely get my predictions wrong...

NB:
If you an oppposition candidate in Nigeria, Your support base should be so glaring and intimidating for you to withstand the unforseen forces on the day of the election...

Insha Allah, it is less than 48hrs to the poll..
Re: #ondodecides2016: Inec Replace Jimoh Ibrahim With Eyitayo Jegede Name (photo) by BBPIA(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You had already betrayed where your sympathy lies...

However, I can assure you that Jegede Can Never Win On Saturday..

I rarely get my predictions wrong...

NB:
If you an oppposition candidate in Nigeria, Your support base should be so glaring and intimidating for you to withstand the unforseen forces on the day of the election...

Insha Allah, it is less than 48hrs to the poll..

There's nothing like betrayal in being sincere. My support for Oke won't becloud my sense of objectivity, no matter what, they are all from my state and I owe my conscience the duty of objective partisanship

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Report Card! / Hakeem Baba Ahmed Is Saraki's New Chief Of Staff (Photos) / largest airline failed under Osibanjo ( ijaw) Order Amcon To Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.