Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) (14708 Views)

Delta Pastor Accuses NDLEA Officials Of Wrongfully Detaining His Wife And Child / Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by Islie: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Olaleye Aluko

A pastor of the Celestial Church of Christ, Johnson Dominic, has been hospitalised after he was allegedly tortured by an Assistant Commissioner of Police, Dr Emmanuel Eze, in Onosa community in the Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos State.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Pastor Dominic, who is the head of the CCC, New Jerusalem Parish, Onosa Avenue, was allegedly brutalised around 5pm on Tuesday by the ACP and his aides, who came to the area in a jeep.

Our correspondent learnt that Eze is the ACP, Medicals, in Bayelsa State Police Command.

Dominic, a father of three children, claimed that he was assaulted on the premises of his church because he refused to pay up some money, which he owed the ACP, who had some plots of land in the area.

The pastor was said to have bought one of the plots of land for N1.2m, but the police officer allegedly demanded more payment.

Our correspondent gathered that Dominic, who sustained injuries in the chest and head, was rushed to a private hospital in the Jakande, Lekki Phase 1 area, where he had been admitted.

The 44-year-old pastor told PUNCH Metro that the ACP and three of his aides dragged him on the floor and slapped him several times, accusing him of being rude to the police boss.

He said, “It was around 5pm that the ACP and his men came to my church. I was attending to some people, who came for prayers.

“He came to inspect his land. We had known each other for some years. The ACP bought 16 plots of land beside my church and he had always asked me to monitor them for him. I asked him to remove his shoes because he was on the church premises. He got angry and he slapped me. His aides dragged me on the floor. The beat me until I became unconscious. That was how I found myself in this hospital.”

When contacted, the ACP, Eze, said he did not beat Dominic, but the pastor slumped because he had been fasting for two days and eating only fruits.

The ACP said he was a humane police officer, who respected human rights, adding that there was an argument when he went to inspect his plots of land in the area on Tuesday, but no physical assault.

He said, “I am a medical doctor. I do not carry arms and I do not violate people’s rights. Honestly speaking, Johnson (Dominic) is my good friend. He has been helping me to look after some plots of land I have in the area.

“My problem with him started when he supplied me some concrete blocks and someone later told me that he had been shortchanging me.

“Instead of 1,500 concrete blocks that I ordered for, he brought 1,200 blocks. When I came in yesterday (Tuesday), I told him that my wife was coming to farm on the plots of land.

“He did not like that idea. I also asked for 100 rods I kept with him. He said they remained 91 rods. So, an argument started.

“I did not come with any aide. I had three pastors and my driver in the jeep. I do not like civilians to be molested. When I came in with the pastors, he asked us to remove our shoes. So I stood outside.

“While we were arguing about the rods, nobody pushed anybody. We were just arguing. He just slumped and became unconscious. It was a fierce argument. I was told he had been fasting for two days. He had earlier threatened that he was going to kill me. I was the one who rushed him to a hospital and paid for his bills. It is not true that I beat him up. I am a responsible police officer.”

http://punchng.com/lagos-pastor-accuses-assistant-police-commissioner-torture/

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by madridguy(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2016
I smell lies from them both.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by nwasinachi(f): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2016
welcome to the world of 'police is your friend '. sorry o, get well soon sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by Towncrier007(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
lol
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by nanz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
na wa oooo for police.
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by Deepfreezer(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oga you must have committed serious offence that warrants the torture.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by MzMercie: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
shocked Who will we believe now

I kń many people won't believe d police officer because torture is d best thing dey know how to do lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by Ugonnax: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
What's wrong with this country? Everybody is just angry.
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by Tjohnnay: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmm

Na wao

Police for dis buhari regime dm nor dey look Uche face oo grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by Luckysbab: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Una matter no be here.
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by mokoshalb(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
hmmm
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by passyhansome(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ask Tompolo,but I pray yours won't be the Case of Tompolo
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by lawal28c: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
If u neva enta police problem u no go knw say wahala no gud
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by Icecomrade: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2016

Assuming the Pastor is owning, there are laws in this countries.

Why use power to brutalise a citizen of this country.

Police are animals.

When I wish them death, some people here wont give me peace.

Now I wish them what they do to innocent citizens they are supposed to protect.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by obajoey(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
when I hear police is your friend grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by emvico(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
POLICE i know, thieves i see, lies i hear. but who lie pass?
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by Tjohnnay: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ugonnax:
What's wrong with this country? Everybody is just angry.
y won't dey be angry

Dis buhari regime nor be here oo
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by newheart2(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
the pastor slumped in order to postpone the augment
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by junta007(f): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
nobody understands Nigeria ... not even Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by morbeta(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Did you declare the property while filling asset declaration form. The Pastor wants to expose him with style.
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by xnsandrxns: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Oga you must have committed serious offence that warrants the torture.
No offence warrants torture
Not even terrorism
It's against human right
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by eleko1: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dat ipod police medical dr is a shameless liar undecided
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by LorDBolton(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
morbeta:
Did you declare the property while filling asset declaration form. The Pastor wants to expose him with style.

good question...
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by doctokwus: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oga police must be shittng in his pants now.
The pastor has achieved his aim of revenging by exposing him.Now he is going to in emotional turmoil everyday expecting to be called to explain how he acquired his vast expanse of land.
His wife wud be scolding him everyday "shey i told u to forgot the money pastor stole from u,now abuja is aware of these lands,see what not listening to your wife has go us.Lets start fasting and praying o"

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by Realhommie(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Obviously the ACP isn't telling the truth. My humble submission...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by Ahmeduana(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
OGA OFFICER NA WHERE YOU SEE MONEY WEY YOU TAKE BUY 16 PLOTS OF LAND?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by numericalguy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
morbeta:

You are so dumb. How could he have declared an asset he just bought and still developing. What is there to expose, how much is N1.2million that an ACP cannot raise. You are just too poverty striken. The pastor is a scam and has been duping the Police officer and had to play such a dirty trick when he found out that his game is up.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by numericalguy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Why was the pastor scaming the Police officer now. Its called breach of trust under the law.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by morbeta(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
O
numericalguy:

You are so dumb. How could he have declared an asset he just bought and still developing. What is there to expose, how much is N1.2million that an ACP cannot raise. You are just too poverty striken. The pastor is a scam and has been duping the Police officer and had to play such a dirty trick when he found out that his game is up.

You are an I M B E C I LE Didn't read the part he said the police officer has many lands.....anuofia. the said area I have properties too. And has been sponsoring survey for communities. So calling me names will only lead to you having uncurable epilepsy of the tongue. Anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by numericalguy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
morbeta:
O

You are an I M B E C I LE Didn't read the part he said the police officer has many lands.....anuofia. the said area I have properties too. And has been sponsoring survey for communities. So calling me names will only lead to you have epilepsy of the tongue. Anu mpama.

See how this one is barking like a rabid dog. Did the pastor prove it that the Police officer has thousands of plots? Ode f00lish cow. Is that why the pastor should start scaming him? It's called breach of trust and the pastor can go to jail for that.
Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by DrObum(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
So Oga police, how did you know that he fasted for 2 days and ate only fruits?

The kind lies people dey blow for this country, even devil go don tire!

Liar Mohammed come see your boys oooo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) by GMBuhari: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
I don't trust the pastor but I'm sure police can do worse than this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Government Amends Charges Filed Against Evans / Kwara Police Arrest Suspected Human Trafficker, Rescue 41 Children (Photo) / Gunmen Kill Director Of Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.