Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School (1141 Views)

Reno Omokri Mock JAMB Over Incorrect Sentence / Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD / Reno Omokri Mock Lai Mohammed 4 Saying Masquerade Can Create Jobs 4 1000 Men(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by jonhemma11: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Reno Omokri can criticise with facts eeeh!I respect him a lot for that.According to him,Nigeria's present recession is traceable to the school Kemi Adeosun graduated from in England.He said Kemi graduated from the worst university in London.Is this a justifiable reason?He wrote..

'This table shows the best universities and the worst ones in England. University of East London, the school our pretty finance minister, Kemi Adeosun , attended is number one amongst the worst. This is a former polytechnic that only became a university in 1992. Now you know why you have a recession'

What do you think?

Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by jonhemma11: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Wetin Kemi do Reno abeg?
Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by kayemdy: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Finishing!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by Sibrah: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2016
Reno Omockery at it again . . .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by nely(m): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2016
El dulladino aka mr body odour has no certificate and he appointed a minister of finance and economy from the worst university in London.. recession continu
Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by Sibrah: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2016
jonhemma11:
Reno Omokri can criticise with facts eeeh!I respect him a lot for that.According to him,Nigeria's present recession is traceable to the school Kemi Adeosun graduated from in England.He said Kemi graduated from the worst university in London.Is this a justifiable reason?He wrote..

'This table shows the best universities and the worst ones in England. University of East London, the school our pretty finance minister, Kemi Adeosun , attended is number one amongst the worst. This is a former polytechnic that only became a university in 1992. Now you know why you have a recession'

What do you think?
Did she grad as the worse student? Factual bullshít

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Sometimes I don't know what Reno Smokes undecided

So if I attended a state University in Nigeria I shouldn't become the Minister Of Finance Someday? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by Young03(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2016
now I see
Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by KINGwax007(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2016
Its funny, by Nigerian mentality, foolishness is what made u believed that your certificate and the school you attended makes u intelligent.

Ask bill gates, trump, dantata, dangotte, and others on the billionaire lists, how it goes.

Your havard graduate idol, iweala, met a 64billion reserve when oil was at $40/barrel during obasanjo and left us with $34billion after five yrs when oil was traded at $115/barrel..

So much for name schooling...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by Mynd44: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by zero8zero(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Sibrah:
Reno Omockery at it again . . .
Reno Omockery is a situation whereby stupidity is being abused.

Truth is mine*

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by SweetJoystick(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Smh
Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by saint047(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Chai! wickedness of the highest order
Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by agbangam: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2016
Very stuuuuupid of Reno... We Okonjo for 5yrs and she destroyed our economy giving stupid excuse about some governors... We all saw wat happened as soon as d price of oil fell, GEJ had to borrow to pay salaries... Now Kemi is trying hard to sought out d mess left behind by madam Okonjo n GEJ...
u guys shud go to Okonjo Iweala's town which is Ogwashi Uku, those pple der have been living witout light for almost 8yrs. Just ask those dat schooled in Ogwashi Uku Poly, dey will confirm it. And u know d funny thing her dad is a title holder der

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by Goke7: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2016
Something tells me reno is very broke, I hope he doesn't commit suicide with the way he is going haywire these days.

Nobody will be in aso rock forever, reno and his ilk need to chill please.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by 989900D: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2016
So this 'renoceros' is such a low life fxcktard. undecided
#peabrain

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by moshmusth(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2016
KINGwax007:
Its funny, by Nigerian mentality, foolishness is what made u believed that your certificate and the school you attended makes u intelligent.

Ask bill gates, trump, dantata, dangotte, and others on the billionaire lists, how it goes.

Your havard graduate idol, iweala, met a 64billion reserve when oil was at $40/barrel during obasanjo and left us with $34billion after five yrs when oil was traded at $115/barrel..

So much for name schooling...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by PRXPERT: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2016
agbangam:
Very stuuuuupid of Reno... We Okonjo for 5yrs and she destroyed our economy giving stupid excuse about some governors... We all saw wat happened as soon as d price of oil fell, GEJ had to borrow to pay salaries... Now Kemi is trying hard to sought out d mess left behind by madam Okonjo n GEJ...
u guys shud go to Okonjo Iweala's town which is Ogwashi Uku, those pple der have been living witout light for almost 8yrs. Just ask those dat schooled in Ogwashi Uku Poly, dey will confirm it. And u know d funny thing her dad is a title holder der
you are spewing trash, your minister the shocked shocked okpolokpo eyes is coming from the worst university in london deal with it. she is as incompetent as the word.
Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by ocelot2006(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Sibrah:
Did she grad as the worse student? Factual bullshít

Actually the University of East London is the worst university in the UK.
Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by ocelot2006(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
agbangam:

Please do tell how Okonjo Iweala "destroyed" our economy. Last I checked she was the Finance Minister that led negotiations with the Paris Club, a negotiation that led to the successful cancellation of all our debt under OBJ's watch. As the nation's Co-ordinating Minister of the Economy, Nigeria became the LARGEST economy in Africa, one of the FASTEST GROWING in the world, and a member of MINT nations. All these were achieved by NOI.
Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by PunterTim(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Sometimes I don't know what Reno Smokes undecided

So if I attended a state University in Nigeria I shouldn't become the Minister Of Finance Someday? undecided
I think same thing all wailers smoke!
Re: Reno Omokri Mock Kemi Adeosun:we're Recesion Cos U Graduated 4rm Worst UK School by ocelot2006(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
PunterTim:
I think same thing all wailers smoke!

At least it's far less potent than the chronic shyte you zombies smoke. It turns you folks to brainless vegetables.

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo Goes “missing” As Heavy Bomb Explosion Hits Niger Delta / Buhari Cannot Deliver Good Governance - Sogunro (former Buhari Loyalist) PUNCH / What Are These Governors Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.