Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Ghanaian Singer Flaunts Neeples & Semi Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Singer Flaunts Neeples & Semi Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday (2244 Views)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / See What I've Got-popular Singer Flaunts Curves(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Singer Flaunts Neeples & Semi Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by freemeicid(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2016
Hot And Spicy Singer, J- Jorm Celebrated Her Birthday Yesterday And She Has Gone Extra Confident To Release These Explicitly Teasing Photos For Her 26th Birthday.

Popular Ghanaian singer, actress, and hot model, Tina Destiny Dziedzorm, widely known in the showbiz circle as J-Jorm, has stormed the social media to post some really sultry pictures.

The showbiz sweetheart who has featured in movies like; Bise’xual wife, Silver Rain, The Last School Pool Party and others, turned 26-years-old yesterday, and released some very racy photos to celebrate her special day.

See more photos below and also remember to share this post to show some love, wish her a sweet birthday:
http://truevibes.com.ng/ghanaian-singer-flaunts-neeples-semi-nude-photos-celebrate-birthday/

Re: Ghanaian Singer Flaunts Neeples & Semi Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by yeyeboi(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Ghanaian Singer Flaunts Neeples & Semi Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2016
OMG.. .why cry cry

*grabs vaseline*

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Singer Flaunts Neeples & Semi Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2016
sweet looking nipples kiss smiley
Re: Ghanaian Singer Flaunts Neeples & Semi Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Kingsley1000(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2016
who is she
Re: Ghanaian Singer Flaunts Neeples & Semi Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by pyyxxaro: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hundreddegrees:
OMG.. .why cry cry

*grabs vaseline*

Stooooop that b4 you ge blind cry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Singer Flaunts Neeples & Semi Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Afrok(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
I'm cum*ing kiss

(1) (Reply)

Battered Mercy Aigbe Runs To Governor Ambode Of Lagos State For Help…see Details / “Take Me Back”- Simi Begs Adekunle Gold / Access Bank Staff Mob Rita Dominic [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.