Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones (31206 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by kingdenny(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
What if he ended up being lynched by an angry mob, story for don change .
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by tosyne2much(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
trademoore1:

Yes. You will find it hard because to you a celebrity and their fake lives equal richness.
Even if you see video, pictures and even if seun himself confess you will still not believe. But if it was an ordinary man in the street you will have abused him..
Check yourself..you are part of Nigeria problems
Take it easy on me bro... We never quarrel before now

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by modupe2: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Exactly !!!

EWAagoyin:
I don't know this guy personally but what if side of his own story is the truth and already u all have judged and started calling him thief and non of u is a eye witness when the incident happened...pray you'll never be victim of false accusation. to me I can't judge because I wasn't there when it happened.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by dikeigbo2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chaii he will be blaming the devil now...his sins has finally caught up with him.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by omonnakoda: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
prettysolid:
Yoruba film-maker Seun Egbegbe

Does it mean this man really tried to steal those phones? Well I ain't so suprised, Afterall they are well known for such

Na una dem they talk about
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by MARKone(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
EWAagoyin:
I don't know this guy personally but what if side of his own story is the truth and already u all have judged and started calling him thief and non of u is a eye witness when the incident happened...pray you'll never be victim of false accusation. to me I can't judge because I wasn't there when it happened.

Oga, there are cases you need to judge, this is as clear as day and night. Nigerians are not stupid, there is no business person that will see a potential customer and start shouting thief!. Oga when you want to buy something do you take the goods to your to car to pay. A sensible man will bring the money at the point of purchase and pay, at most, u use a POS which I am sure the seller has. There is no need sugar coating it, the guy is a thief, just that, that day his village people followed him to Otigba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by saudyarmani(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ole lo bomo je

Steal?? Why I wan steal wen MMM still dey pay

Godliness with contentment
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by adebrightayo(f): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Can this be a true story?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by ceejay80s(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Computer village is like the worst place to steal, with that traffic alone and the boys that are ready to lynch any thief. The Seun idiot didn't think it through at all.

Its in computer village but not inside the main market place like where slot and affordables are, the street where it happened is some times free unlike the main otigba where even human beings dey get traffic there sef ,talkless of cars

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by moshino(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Computer village is like the worst place to steal, with that traffic alone and the boys that are ready to lynch any thief. The Seun idiot didn't think it through at all.

Where and how would you have done it?

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by Banter1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
I feel for him. I will never judge him.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
ceejay80s:

Its in computer village but not inside the main market place like where slot and affordables are, the street where it happened is some times free unlike the main otigba where even human beings dey get traffic there sef ,talkless of cars
Even that affordable area is jampacked. I usually exercise loads of patience anytime i'm going there. I can never go to comp village with a bicycle not to talk of a car. Never.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
moshino:

Where and how would you have done it?

Teleportation. Any other means is suicide. Except you're a Vampire sha and you have the power to compel the sales girl.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by moshino(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Teleportation. Any other means is suicide. Except you're a Vampire sha and you have the power to compel the sales girl.

I thought you're a child of God, and will NEVER even think of such, even if you could easily get away with it.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by BCISLTD: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

We should watch you...chief planner

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by ElsonMorali: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
prettysolid:

Does it mean this man really tried to steal those phones? Well I ain't so suprised, Afterall they are well known for such

At least you won't find anybody from his place trying to defend his actions, which is more than I can say for you people.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by mployer(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't know why I still find it hard to believe he actually stole the phones... The reason why I find it hard to believe is that, Alaba Int'l market and computer village is the worst place you can ever steal because they won't even hand you over to the police for court case. A single slap from every Igbo man would have relegated him to 6 feet

No one steals in those places and lives to tell about it

They spared him because he is a celebrity. Nobody buys 9 iphones at once except he is a phone dealer.

Saying he is relaxing at home when he is actually in police cell will tell you more about his person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by nnokwa042(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
EWAagoyin:
he want to buy fones worth 2.3million and he keep the money inside his car his lucky those igbos he met in that place re not aba boys by now old Michelin tyre for don roast him

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by tosyne2much(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
mployer:

They spared him because he is a celebrity. Nobody buys 9 iphones at once except he is a phone dealer.

Saying he is relaxing at home when he is actually in police cell will tell you more about his person.
Nawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by zomby(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
I do not know this guy, but second side of any story is very important.

It makes non sense for a known guy to attempt to run away with stolen phone in such a busy area, where it takes 1hr to do one mile.
It may be misunderstanding or arrogance that created this despicable circumstance.

If he has more over N2m in his car, I say, give him a break or at least a chance to present his side of the story.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by theemy(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
prettysolid:

and wat re u well known 4 blowing grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by ENZOSCIFO1: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tytylion:
Where is the court section pix? Bloody liars

Ignorance will kill you. The

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by ENZOSCIFO1: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
EWAagoyin:

If the dude was innocent he would have stated his side of the story with nothing to hide . I expect him to call for the public support for this false allegation against him but what did he do?

He claimed he had a little issue that has been resolved and he was at home relaxing when in the real sense he was in police cell. Why the lie?

Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by madjune(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Name checkers take note.

Afonja tapping hands Lagos branch.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by habsydiamond(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
So this man really Steal the phones. Oga ooo. Awon ara ile o deyin leyin e niyen oooo.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by Iphone5: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

You mean Seun is an idiot?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by semmykiki: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
So confuse about this stuff that I even don't know what to say. How on earth did he find himself in this mess? The first time I heard his name was when he had issue with his ex and I felt 'it happen sometimes', but this one still makes me wonder. This is what happen to a man when you leave your life to chance. Believing everything comes and goes the way you want if you try without God. What a life full of crisis without Christ. I'm sure those who test run the effectiveness of their remote on this guy must be really celebrating by now.
I just wish all this was a dream. I hope also Toyin do not use this as a way to get back at him!!
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by trademoore1: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
zomby:
I do not know this guy, but second side of any story is very important.

It makes non sense for a known guy to attempt to run away with stolen phone in such a busy area, where it takes 1hr to do one mile.
It may be misunderstanding or arrogance that created this despicable circumstance.

If he has more over N2m in his car, I say, give him a break or at least a chance to present his side of the story.
Does it make sense for him to say he is relaxing at home when he was in police cell.
It tells you the sort of criminal he is
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by tasland(m): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Y is dis d only picz we are seeing..... Na him palava make him dey surf am oooo
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones by greatman247(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Na Toyin head catch am finally. He's been wanting to soil her image but na him own image come damaged. Good for him, he was living above his means I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin / Peter Okoye Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Gushes Over Lola Omotayo / Legend Group Up For Eviction - Ike Saved Omashola,Replaces Him With Cindy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.