Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (69673 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Cuteramat: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Embattled producer and socialite, Seun Egbeegbe, arrested this morning (Tuesday, November 22) at Computer Village (Ikeja, Lagos) by the police for allegedly stealing 9 iPhones, has denied the theft.

The estranged lover of star actress Toyin Aimakhu told the police that he was on his way to his car to pick money for the phones when the sales boy raised an alarm that he was bolting away. He was apprehended by passersby and beaten. Thereafter, policemen from Area F in GRA Ikeja were alerted, and he was whisked away.

While the owner of the shop insists that Egbeegbe was running away, he claims that he was going to get money in his car.

encomium.ng spoke with the police this evening, and the alleged theft was confirmed.

“Yes, the command received the report. There are accusations and denials. The shop owner alleged that the said Seun came to his shop to buy phones, in the process he wanted to bolt away in a vehicle. While Seun said he wanted to pick money from his vehicle to balance the payment based on agreement with the sales boy. But that while he entered the vehicle, the boy screamed for help and he was attacked by some people around the vicinity. However the command through its operatives at Area F is investigating the matter to unravel the occurrence. The outcome will be made open,” SP Dolapo Badmos, PPRO, Lagos Police Command told encomium.ng.

http://encomium.ng/how-i-was-accused-of-stealing-9-iphones-seun-egbeegbe/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by klassykute(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
bros y na

13 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Cuteramat: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
See how her ex lover was caught and beaten today ---> http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/toyin-aihmakhus-ex-seun-egbegbe-beaten.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by sholatem(f): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bush meat don catch d hunter?but what on earth was he thinking of,when stealing d fones?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by ksexiest(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Shame on him.... thnk God Toyin left his ugly black ass

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
At first I thought it was a lie,well good for him after all who him epp?

11 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by kinibigdeal(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kemi Omolulo actually comfirm the story. The guy is a disgusting idiot

3 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by trendyrammy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
self acclaimed big boy... God don fry am today

40 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by carammel(f): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Everyday is for the thief,one day is for the owner.

Ole Ole (lazy thief ). I wonder what Toyin Aimakhu saw in this guy as uglee as he looks.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by nikkypearl(f): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
What a shameful act!

Mitcheeew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Genea(f): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
When God wants to punish u chai, u r on your own. Karma is a fucking biatch

27 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by BossLadyF(f): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
So this is really true?

All those babes that have been following him around cos of IPhone 6 and 7

7 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by zarakay(f): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Very disgraceful.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by freshness2020: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
How will you carry something you have not paid for!
So he cannot collect money from his car without taking the phones along?(Thinking aloud)
Who does that!
To me, he was planning carting those items away.
Nigerians are wiser now.

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Ask4Info: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Seun Egbegbe, i am a well brought up child who was taught NEVER to curse anyone but SEUN EGBEGBE THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU FOR THIS OBVIOUS LIE. What do you take people for? You think everyone is like you this bloody illiterate who if he speaks 10 words, 8 are missiles from syria while the last 2 will sound like Shekaraus grinade.

Who goes to a shop to pick stuffs and doesn't tell a staff of the store to follow them to their car to pick cash or rather you go to your car and pick the cash while leaving the items in the shop.

Seun Egbegbe you are a thief and a very professional one. You aren't new to this trade. Maybe your babalawo decided to do substandard jazz this time around when you will be shortchanging the old man his share of the loot.

Several people on the previous thread made mention of how he was caught stealing in Ilupeju and Abuja of recent but manage to manuever his way out.

NO WONDER TOYIN AIMAKHU FELL FOR YOU WHEN YOU WERE DASHING HER LATEST GADGETS. THE BABE PROBABLY EVEN KNEW WHAT THIS GUY DOES TO SUPPORT HIS SO CALLED "PRODUCER" CAREER.

I KEEP TELLING YOU ALL, THESE PEOPLE ARE BROKE, FAKE AND ARE POORER THAN THE POOREST PERSON ON THIS FORUM.

DOES HE SELL PHONES AS A RETAILER? IF THE ANSWER IS NO! THEN SEUN IS A BIG CRIMINAL. WHAT DOES HE NEED 9 IPHONES FOR?

PLEASE WHO HAS TOYIN AIMAKHU'S NUMBER? I WANT TO TELL HER TO RETURN THE IPHONE 6, N6, BLACKBERRY PASSPORT, IPAD AIR, MACBOOK AND WRISTWATCHES EGBEGBE GAVE TO HER WHILE THEY WERE STILL SHAGGING, AS ALL THOSE ITEMS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE STOLEN.

LADIES MONEY IS GOOD BUT ALWAYS FIND OUT TO THE LAST DETAILS WHAT YOUR MAN REALLY DOES FOR A LIVING. IT IS BETTER TO FOLLOW AN AVERAGE GUY THAT EARNS GENUINELY, THAN A CRIMINAL WHO IS VERY RICH.

207 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by henrydadon(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin

Am not a fan of the guy..and i dont even know him except if his name is mentioned alonside toyin name.. but why would he go so low? Or is it jazz?..he is just an example of people living fake live style..anyone that see him driving that car now will be like "oluwa i tap into this blessing" grin..i just laugh whenever i see people tap into yeye blessing..you dont dont know the source and you are praying for it..same thing goes for that E MONEY..thankgod harrysong don commot for there maybe e go yarn us tori grin

[img]http://i./bTKSoOghSxrP2.gif[/img]

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Akshow: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
It's afonja again grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by VickyRotex(f): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Lexusgs430: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Did he have the balance in his car ?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by omas1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
He probably promised to buy phones for his girlfriends . he was trying to steal the phones , since he intends buying phones why not go in with the Cash? Or go get the cash and come pay for the phones . e dey cari phones go e motors wen e never pay so he fit zoom off. OLE.

17 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by chiwetaluAGU(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
undecided

But, which kind lie be this na?

We know, He knows, everybody knows He's lying undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by thonyrule(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
What do we call this now? Chai! Disgraceful

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
NCAN
Enugu zonal crew,member present!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by SamsonPA: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
klassykute:
bros y na
lol
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Abbeyme: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Every story has at least two sides

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
so u carry market wey u neva pay for finish enter your car like say u don pay for everything. who does dat? other than someone with an intent to commit fraud.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
The idiot could not drop phones and go pick money, the idiot don't have ATM because store selling iphones like that should have POS and he even get mind to enter car. The guy go don use the style finish many stores, him go just pump another new car in 2017 (frosh)

17 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by psalmorado05: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
I blame buhari........
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by omowumeee(f): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
cheesy Maybe the sales boy looked mumu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elon Musk's Girlfriend, Grimes, Tattoos (Pictures) / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.