Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State (2862 Views)

Npower Shortlisted Candidates List 2017/2018 [1st Batch List] – Check Here / Npower List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017-2018 | Npower Shortlisted Candidates / Has Npower Shortlisted Names Of The Successful Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
OK...we need rapid information on what's next,
Please feel free to share and ask questions..
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by choliprime: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jos south too. who got signed up for n-power agro?
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by choliprime: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
hope you all have been able to sign on and update your account details.
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
choliprime:
Jos south too. who got signed up for n-power agro?

Yeah, I got signed up and also provided my bank details.

What about you
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by choliprime: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:

Yeah, I got signed up and also provided my bank details.

What about you

same here. any ideas about what to expect next?
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Planning to visit the Secretariat tomorrow for in-house update
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by choliprime: 5:45am On Nov 25, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
Planning to visit the Secretariat tomorrow for in-house update

that is very thoughtful of you. do well to lets know the lastest development and please do find out if we are at liberty to choose our location of posting(hook or crook) grin grin
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
choliprime:

that is very thoughtful of you. do well to lets know the lastest development and please do find out if we are at liberty to choose our location of posting(hook or crook) grin grin

Thanks bro.... And yes, I'll find that out too
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by choliprime: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2016
any update?
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by Malubi(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
me have no info yet
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2016
I was at the secretariat and was asked to return in a few days time.
Did anyone visit the secretariat?
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by choliprime: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
I was at the secretariat and was asked to return in a few days time.
Did anyone visit the secretariat?

when exactly is a few days time? and what would be happening then? fill us in . or are we all susposed to converge there in a few days time?
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
to check if names will be pasted
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
information reaching me is that the screening won't hold at the jos south local govt but at the community and social development center in Rayfield....yet to confirm though
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by choliprime: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
information reaching me is that the screening won't hold at the jos south local govt but at the community and social development center in Rayfield....yet to confirm though

many thanks for the update. can you describe the place? . Any date?
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
the man I met at the Secretariat today said tomorrow morning
before gold and base junction.(that round about)
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by choliprime: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
the man I met at the Secretariat today said tomorrow morning

before gold and base junction.(that round about)

how far have they started? abeg flash me make we talk or call me lets go together i stay close to rayfield but i dont know that place.
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by dino4us: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2016
Pls guys any infor abt d screening
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by choliprime: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
The state run radio station announced that we would be notified soon ,so stay glued to your radio.
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by choliprime: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2016
I just heard on radio that applicants are to report to various LGA offices for screening,7th and 8th i.e tommorrow and next tommorrow.Report with birth cert, school certificates ,nysc discharge,valid i.d come along with originals and photocopies.

1 Like

Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by airmata(f): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls wer is jos north secretariate?
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by airmata(f): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2016
choliprime:
I just heard on radio that applicants are to report to various LGA offices for screening,7th and 8th i.e tommorrow and next tommorrow.Report with birth cert, school certificates ,nysc discharge,valid i.d come along with originals and photocopies.
Thank you
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by chuksoyo21(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2016
N-Power Oyigbo Whatsapp Group Chat Link

https:///6ANi9hWMg6mAial6xRyWkG

or call=>08069512904
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by chuksoyo21(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2016
N-Power Oyigbo Whatsapp Group Chat Link

https://6ANi9hWMg6mAial6xRyWkG

or call=>08069512904
Re: Npower Shortlisted Candidates, Jos South, Plateau State by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Is anyone here at the local government? Jos south, bukuru express

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Marketing & Sales Executive Jobs At Goldenhut Solution - Apply Now / Medical Laboratory Scientist License Renewal Summary For Year 2020 / Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.