Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. (3218 Views)

How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
There's an aura that comes with having a "father figure" in a home, more especially when daughters are involved, most broken homes have seen on the grounds that the woman was caught cheating... "Divorce" was inevitable.

Base on a clear observation, these fathers left their cheating wives with their girl-child and these women tend to be bad influence on their daughters who end up being very wayward future prostitutes in the making. As for the boys we're told they have a survival instinct, i really can't relate to though!. This thread is prompted by one among many have seen, her father isn't aware of the kind of life she live as i know he loves her but, she fools him a lot and i know she would have been better off with her dad.

Why Do These Men Leave Their Daughters In The Hands Of A Promiscous Wife They Divorced?.

1 Like

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by thorpido(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Not all cases.Some men take their kids with them.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Mimzyy(f): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
More often than not, child custody favours the woman...

2 Likes

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Timbuktuo: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Idon't know where you're getting your statistics from. It is a known fact here that children raised by single parents are just as balanced as those raised in a two-parent household.

Case closed. Thread closed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Nancy2016: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
There's an aura that comes with having a "father figure" in a home, more especially when daughters are involved, most broken homes have seen on the grounds that the woman was caught cheating... "Divorce" was inevitable.

Base on a clear observation, these fathers left their cheating wives with their girl-child and these women tend to be bad influence on their daughters who end up being very wayward future prostitutes in the making. As for the boys we're told they have a survival instinct, i really can't relate to though!. This thread is prompted by one among many have seen, her father isn't aware of the kind of life she live as i know he loves her but, she fools him a lot and i know she would have been better off with her dad.

Why Do These Men Leave Their Daughters In The Hands Of A Promiscous Wife They Divorced?.

Women have really suffered! They get insults from the menfolk and even from their own gender. So because you grew up with a father figure, you think you are better than others who didn't? So the majority of promiscuous ladies out there were brought up in fatherless homes? Wonders! What about the numerous girls who due to greed prostitute themselves. Their parents cater to their every need but they still go out to prostitute themselves. You take a few examples of the cases in your life and decide to make a sweeping statement. What kind of research did you carry out to come to this conclusion?

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Benita27:

Divorce prone peeps will come for your head. Ignore them though. Marriage should be for life andwhere cases of brutality comes in, separation not divorce is best.

Dont leave a legacy of broken homes for your children to carry and transfer to successive generations. If you know you can tolerate divorce then don't get married... get pregnant and cohabit

4 Likes

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by dangotesmummy: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin
don't mind it.too much nollywood is worrying it
Nancy2016:

Women have really suffered! They get insults from the menfolk and even from their own gender. So because you grew up with a father figure, you think you are better than others who didn't? So the majority of promiscuous ladies out there were brought up in fatherless homes? Wonders! What about the numerous girls who due to greed prostitute themselves. Their parents cater to their every need but they still go out to prostitute themselves. You take a few examples of the cases in your life and decide to make a sweeping statement. What kind of research did you carry out to come to this conclusion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by southernbelle(f): 5:18am On Nov 26, 2016
Hope you know you can't judge the many by the actions of the few.
What do you suggest? That the fathers take the children with them after divorce?!
You think single fathers can provide better care for the female child(ren)??

4 Likes

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2016
Nancy2016:

No one is thinking he/she is better off because there's a father figure in the home, and i didn't generalize because i used "most" which is true...i haven't seen any who's daughter act or behave differently...with at least four cases around me...can't go into details and they're disturbing... but, the only one who the dad has with him is doing perfectly well so i think such women are bad influence.

I am not against women as you claim, i was very specific about the kind of women this thread was referring to.

5 Likes

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Suprnov3r:

Divorce prone peeps will come for your head. Ignore them though. Marriage should be for life andwhere cases of brutality comes in, separation not divorce is best.

Dont leave a legacy of broken homes for your children to carry and transfer to successive generations. If you know you can tolerate divorce then don't get married... get pregnant and cohabit
cheesy grin
@ the embolden, it's always expected.

1 Like

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2016
southernbelle:
Hope you know you can't judge the many by the actions of the few.
What do you suggest? That the fathers take the children with them after divorce?!
You think single fathers can provide better care for the female child(ren)??
That the fathers take the children with them in cases where the woman was found breaking her wedding vows such as "cheating".

Yes!, a single father who's determined to see to the well being of his daughters will take take along, they're likely to do better with them than with their promicous mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Aquariann: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Timbuktuo:
Idon't know where you're getting your statistics from. It is a known fact here that children raised by single parents are just as balanced as those raised in a two-parent household.

I know sarcasm when I see one.
Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Fourwinds: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
d OP is rite with d ones surrounding where I live...kai.!!! those girls just dey do "Animasaun" Cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by bukatyne(f): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Same sex parents will always be a huge influence on their kids... divorced or not.

Even if the man takes the kids, the mother would still be an influence if she comes in contact with her daughters

1 Like

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Nancy2016: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
No one is thinking he/she is better off because there's a father figure in the home, and i didn't generalize because i used "most" which is true...i haven't seen any who's daughter act or behave differently...with at least four cases around me...can't go into details and they're disturbing... but, the only one who the dad has with him is doing perfectly well so i think such women are bad influence.

I am not against women as you claim, i was very specific about the kind of women this thread was referring to.

Still the same thing. You cannot use the cases in your life to make a sweeping statement. You say "most" and I can tell you that you are wrong. Your test population is limited so you can't draw conclusions from the results. This is Statistics 101 I am teaching you.

9 Likes

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Are you saying that if the man is promiscuous too, the woman should take the children from him so that he doesn't corrupt them?
Benita27:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Timbuktuo:

Yeah right!
Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by mchenryking0(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
op u re very very correct. just wish dat men should not let d action of their wives cheating make them take a hasten decision . Because d effect on d children is not always pleasant
please don't mind those people saying sometime else. Research is there for doubting Thomas. When u probe into dia life u we call to discovered that they are either/ indirectly have a cheating married
lady in dis family

1 Like

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by mchenryking0(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
op u re very very correct. just wish dat men should not let d action of their wives cheating make them take a hasten decision . Because d effect on d children is not always pleasant
please don't mind those people saying sometime else. Research is there for doubting Thomas. When u probe into dia life u we call to discovered that they are either/ indirectly have a cheating married
lady in dia family
Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by AuroraB(f): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fourwinds:
d OP is rite with d ones surrounding where I live...kai.!!! those girls just dey do "Animasaun" Cheerful giver
...and those from a 'unified' home don't do 'cheerful-giving' undecided *rollseyes*
Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Fourwinds: 6:06am On Jan 22, 2017
AuroraB:
...and those from a 'unified' home don't do 'cheerful-giving' undecided *rollseyes*
if u like rolleyes......it is more from brken homes...

I did observed dat for a long time
Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by AuroraB(f): 7:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Fourwinds:
if u like rolleyes......it is more from brken homes...

I did observed dat for a long time
Good for you, Mr. Observer undecided
Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Funnyguy83: 7:06am On Jan 22, 2017
sorry .
Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by lilyheaven: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2017
It doesn't matter where the child or children grew up. If that fleeting blood runs in them, if you like put them in a convent

1 Like

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by Fourwinds: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2017
AuroraB:
Good for you, Mr. Observer undecided
thanks...good morning
Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by DeRay98(m): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Kids raised by single parents due to lose of a parent life are different from those raised by single parents from broken marriages. Those raised by embittered mothers are worse off especially the daughters.
They are never balanced if they don't make effort to get personal relationship with the other half.

1 Like

Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by DeRay98(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2017
lilyheaven:
It doesn't matter where the child or children grew up. If that fleeting blood runs in them, if you like put them in a convent

Flirting is not a "blood thing" rather an exposure and bad influence thing.
Re: Men, Their Daughters And Divorced Promicous Wives. by lilyheaven: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
DeRay98:

Flirting is not a "blood thing" rather an exposure and bad influence thing.
It is o my dear
It runs in the blood

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries Three Wives Same Day In Church. / Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient / What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.