Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election (3862 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by happney65: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
INEC has announced the postponement of the Ondo State governorship election.

This is to enable all qualified and cleared political parties flag bearer ample time for preparation and campaign and for all lawsuits to be decided before the new election date.

December 19 has been fixed.

Details soon

http://www.lagosherald.com/inec-postpones-ondo-election-by-three-weeks/

seun lalasticlala front page please
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by sarrki(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Olushola oke sure pass

3 Likes

Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by rfnextar8(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
that's sad
so everybody will plan how to perfect their rigging.

1 Like

Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
PDP still dreaming!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That man above me na adeke cool

when we wan finish APC for ondo state, they kan postpone the election cool

PDP ti take over

There is this joy inside your heart when you are a fan of PDP cool

7 Likes

Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by hazyfm1: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Not again....
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by oyemmyx72(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
All these blood sucking demon politicians... Anyone that is planning to use the life of Ondo state people to settle their matter, shall replace it with their own life. INEC should better postpone this election to January instead of December and allow us to celebrate our Christmas and new year in peace.
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by Lafem(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Fake news everywhere. Wetin pesin go come believe.

4 Likes

Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by afanide: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
I saw this coming......
It is expected....
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
hazyfm1:
Not again....
no take style they wail ooo, no fit you at all cool cool
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by melvinjames: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
It would be a welcome development.
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by muykem: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Impossible
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by Young03(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
cool

the same was done during EDo state own
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by h2iTeamSuccess: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Noted
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by betblog: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
learn how to make money online and offline. on
our blog, we teach you how to make money
online free of charge.
Note: We don't deal in MMM or any other form of
money doubling scheme. we deal only with
legitimate business and you are assured of
making money within 72hours if you follow our
instructions.
We don't only teach online money making, we
teach offline money making skills as well.
Lectures commence soon, visit the blog on my
signature or click on my profile to see the link
TRAINING IS FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by gebest: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
LIES LIES LIES

1 Like

Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by worlexy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Good one if the news is true
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by opalu: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sauce no delicious

1 Like

Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by jboy01(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
happney65:
INEC has announced the postponement of the Ondo State governorship election.

This is to enable all qualified and cleared political parties flag bearer ample time for preparation and campaign and for all lawsuits to be decided before the new election date.

December 19 has been fixed.

Details soon

http://www.lagosherald.com/inec-postpones-ondo-election-by-three-weeks/

seun lalasticlala front page please
see Op, election will hold on Saturday. NP weapon fashion agais t inec to postpone election shall prosper.
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by nely(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
I think this might be true cos the policemen mobilized for the election at Zone 4 headquarters went back home, that was the same thing that happened before Edo election postponement
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by Atiku2019: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
nely:
I think this might be true cos the policemen mobilized for the election at Zone 4 headquarters went back home, that was the same thing that happened before Edo election postponement

True tho I heard they were excess to the requirement that's why.
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by Authoreety: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nice one[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by adedapo1994: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by Funlordjnr: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Abeg I no send......
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by judey1992(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
a very good step in the right direction.
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by man26(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
good development...
for your fertilisers from indorama petrochemicals eleme delivered to any part of the country you can call Sylvester on
Re: Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election by KIYEH: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
I think lie mohammed is ur model?

(1) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi: Electoral Act Will End Fraudulent Practices At Collation Centres / If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This / Does the U.S. Use 'Globalization' to Cheat Poor Countries Like Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.