Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) (30309 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu's 2019 Presidential Posters Under APC Flood Umuahia(pics / Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) / Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by chimere66: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
SHOPRITE - ABIA MALL OFFICIALLY OPENED FOR BUSINESS IN UMUAHIA.

The Abia Retail and Shopping Mall has been commissioned and officially opened for business.

Speaking at the occasion, the State Governor, Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu said the mall will be a hub of opportunities for people all over the world to do business, adding that Abia now belongs to the comity of States that have Shoprite. He requested that Made-in-Abia products, such as shoes and bags should be displayed alongside foreign ones, assuring that Made-in-Abia products would take upper hand as it is of higher quality. Dr. Ikpeazu commended the former Governor, Senator T. A. Orji for initiating the project and said that government has many reasons to be proud of him.

In his speech, the immediate past Governor of the State, Chief T. A. Orji said he was happy to be alive to see the dream of having the mall come true. Chief Orji, who narrated the story of how the mall came to be through an M.O.U between Abia government and some investors made it clear that contrary to the opinions of some people, he was not the owner of the mall, neither has he any shop in the mall. He thanked
Dr. Ikpeazu, the host community-Amuzukwu and others who contributed to ensure the mall is built.

Earlier, the Managing Director of the Abia Mall, Mr. Chuka Okoye appreciated the Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Chief T. A Orji, Chief Sam Onuigbo and his team members for their support which made it possible for the project to be completed. He assured them of good
quality products in the mall and urged people to patronize them.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/governor-ikpeazu-opens-abia-shopping.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by chimere66: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2016

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
for my pwincess GENEA kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by chimere66: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
chimere66:
More
more

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by Young03(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
he tried but my governor better pass

gburugburu

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by feodan: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
He go reduce price 4 dis Recession Period
Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
E neva reach 48hrs see as people don dey crowd the place. Its their type that will enter moto #500 just to buy shoprite bread of #350.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by freeDR(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nice one. But I think such a project should have been sited in Aba, being the most economically viable city in the state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by rfnextar8(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
shoprite just continue making their money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by MrEverest(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
But does the masses even have the money to buy in this period of recession

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by Stemalex(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
A nice development. keet it up
Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by omoyowa: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Enugu has shoprite mall Anambra has shoprite mall IMO has shoprite mall.. Abia has shoprite mall..
Ebony state, you people should wake up

25 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by omoyowa: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
All Southeast state now have shopping mall....
later d afonja state will tell us how they have booming and prosperous economy...

13 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by OsunOriginal: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
They don't commission farm plantations, factories, etc. All they keep commissioning is shopping plaza where imported goods are sold. Yeye people

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by LoveMachine(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
OsunOriginal:
They don't commission farm plantations, factories, etc. All they keep commissioning is shopping plaza where imported goods are sold. Yeye people

EXACTLY! Then people complain when the naira is losing value.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by omoyowa: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
OsunOriginal:

That is an evidence of booming economy...
unlike d afonja land where hunger has it headquarters......

Enugu......
Anambra......
IMO.......
Abia.......

now, ebony loading

21 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
OMG!!
IGBO ADÌGÓ MMÀ

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by cupidFlint(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nice development..

gonna rock there this coming Sunday with palies
Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
A project that lasted almost 5years to be completed.

Anyway, its great looking... Thanks to the developer.

Igbo's are doing well.

From Enugu, Onitsha now Umuahia...

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by godwinkessi: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by henrydadon(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin

people are going to rush in tomorrow like

[img]http://i./X0lbmConVgjLy.gif[/img]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by Williamstd9: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Correct guy
Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by Ovokoo: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Is there any plan for a mall to be opened in Aba cos i think this mall should have been built in Aba instead.

I find it highly shameful that some like Theo Orji will attend such an event. Do these people do some soul searching? He's supposed to ask himself why he couldn't pull off something like this while in power.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by mrmrmister: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
omoyowa:
later d afonja state will tell us how they have booming and prosperous economy...

You can't read a thread without mentioning afonja
Do they give you nightmares?

13 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Thrash!

This will only benefit the SA government. Our politicians need to be schooled on wealth creation. Opening shop rite malls now seem like an achievement to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
How does this increase the GDP of the states ?
omoyowa:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by kan12(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Which side is this Located? one should be built in Aba,.
Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by Senorprinz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
freeDR:
Nice one. But I think such a project should have been sited in Aba, being the most economically viable city in the state.

leave them 85% or 90% of the made in Abia products he's talking about will still come from Aba.
Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
I trust my umuahia people.. Dey will soon turn Dere to ariaria main market

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by Generalyemi(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
E neva reach 48hrs see as people don dey crowd the place. Its their type that will enter moto #500 just to buy shoprite bread of #350.

bread is better,some girls now go there to snap pics .with empty shopping basket..with shinning teeth

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) by zero8zero(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
I thought it would be commissioned by Trump. Trumpanzees please show me Trump.
Truth is mine*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] / Borgu Leaders Meet Buhari, Demand State Creation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.