Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,997 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Abeg Is Tinubu's Eyes Sexy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abeg Is Tinubu's Eyes Sexy (970 Views)

Is Tinubu The Richest Politician In Africa? / When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: / Why Is Tinubu So Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Is Tinubu's Eyes Sexy by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
It's no news that the jagaban1 of borgu kingdom,the macchavellian,the master strategist,the man who sees beyond the reach of his political mates,the destroyer,the kingmaker has bulgy eyes,what will call okpolo eyes. But then okpolo is said to be sexy,but I doubt. Pls nairalanders is tinibu's okpolo eyes sexy?

Re: Abeg Is Tinubu's Eyes Sexy by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lmao...very sexy grin

Are you happy now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Abeg Is Tinubu's Eyes Sexy by Edwinmason(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
if that is what you call sexy then my grandfather eyes are more sexier

1 Like

Re: Abeg Is Tinubu's Eyes Sexy by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
IF tinubu fall we(wailers) go catch am grin
Re: Abeg Is Tinubu's Eyes Sexy by Tallesty1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lolest
Re: Abeg Is Tinubu's Eyes Sexy by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Smh... Money don dey make Tinubu eyes sexy to Op
Re: Abeg Is Tinubu's Eyes Sexy by tollyboy5(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
his kind of eyes use to be Sexy but did one tells more of who he his. eye eyes could tell more of a person I would be careful doing business with people with such eyes they look too ambitious with secrete agendas
Re: Abeg Is Tinubu's Eyes Sexy by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2016
Abeg park well, a little comedy will serve us better now that the atmosphere is covered with grieving from the afonj.....biko complete it for me..
Brigham:
If at this age you're worried about the sexual appeal of a man eye balls,a man old enough to be your father, then exorcism is what your soul craves for, you're a mentally depressed rabid homosexual.
Re: Abeg Is Tinubu's Eyes Sexy by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2016
Bro,can the eyes really tell about the personality of a person. Bro,pls educate me on dis.
tollyboy5:
his kind of eyes use to be Sexy but did one tells more of who he his. eye eyes could tell more of a person I would be careful doing business with people with such eyes they look too ambitious with secrete agendas
Re: Abeg Is Tinubu's Eyes Sexy by bennyann: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2016
OP, maybe you can't see them to be sexy because you're a guy tongue

The question should be thrown to the ladies. Oya, ladies where art thou lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Obaseki & Wells Sam Carlos Farm To Boost Edo Economy(photos) / Buhari Extends Gen Olonisakin’s (CDS) Tenure By One Year / Breaking: There Is No Plastic Rice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.