Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (3262 Views)

Ebonyi Bans Sale Of Foreign Rice In Markets / Naira Extend Gains Against Dollar Across FX Markets / Why Can't A Country Just Keep Printing Money And Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by chinology: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nwokem always talk about yourself, I have nothing in common with you despite being Igbo..

[s]
Abagworo:

So you want to die young
[/s]
Re: . by Abagworo(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
chinology:

Get us the ones in Owerri or do you want us to do it for you?
Owerri doesn't have concentration of high-rise buildings or a big market.
Re: . by chinology: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
It beats my imagination why you are so much attracted to anything concerning my state even when you know we don't want you. Will you die if you skip anything concerning my state? Haven't you noticed that we don't even care to even know if your state exist? Focus on your state!

[s]
Abagworo:

Owerri doesn't have concentration of high-rise buildings or a big market.
[/s]
Re: . by photoshoot(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
OdVVanguard:
O'boy, that's a far cry from the REAL onitsha, no color-correction or embellishments, no GRA's grin , and in all her brown-roof glory. cheesy The REAL Onitsha they don't want you to see.

Mehn! See brown roofs! cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by photoshoot(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Brigham:
How on good gracious earth will the markets be like the ones in the picture above?

When all they do is deposit smelly feaces all over the dilapidated and dirty ones they trade in...

Ogbete market in Enugu comes to mind.

grin
Re: . by Biafman: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Black people don't like a clean environment, it's as simple as that. Once it's clean, then you are scaring black people away from such environment. FACT!!
Re: . by Iscoalarcon: 12:33am On Nov 25, 2016
post=51342014:
No slum in Onitsha
Kai Amma onitsha ta hadu fa shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Bank Is Best For Paypal Payment? / What Business Can A Banker Start With About 300-500k / Urgent Answers Needed On Gtbank Credit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.