Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,908 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt (1477 Views)

PHOTOS: Goodluck Jonathan On His Matriculation Day At The Uniport / PHOTOS: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Rivers State This Evening / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by akelicious(m): 6:25am On Nov 25, 2016
I am thankful to be members of the University of Port Harcourt Alumni Association who paid a Thanksgiving Visit on me this evening.
More at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/11/photosgoodluck-jonathan-appoint-as-new.html#more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Codes151(m): 6:26am On Nov 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by sarrki(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2016
Chai Chai

What a great mistake

He will crumble uniport finances

A very big mistake

They will live to regret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Tiffbuxas: 6:34am On Nov 25, 2016
I'm going with you wherever you're going..... I mean the thread Ooo..... but Im implying GEJ grin
Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Tiffbuxas: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:
Chai Chai

What a great mistake

A very big mistake

They will live to regret

saraki do you think this is buhari... look at the face well o... it's GEJ best economy builder in Nigeria.... not your typical destroyer apc brother

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by sarrki(m): 6:41am On Nov 25, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
saraki do you think this is buhari... look at the face well o... it's GEJ best economy builder in Nigeria.... not your typical destroyer apc brother

Am not a member of any political party

Am a patriot

Gej crumbled Nigeria economy

He was running the affairs of Nigeria like MMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Atiku2019: 6:41am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:
Chai Chai

What a great mistake
A very big mistake
They will live to regret

Keep Quiet PMB is the worst President in Africa wink

#Atiku2019

3 Likes

Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Acidosis(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:
Chai Chai

What a great mistake
A very big mistake
They will live to regret
He has been a Lecturer before you were born, and UNIPORT has not crumbled.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by sarrki(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2016
Atiku2019:

Keep Quiet PMB is the worst President in Africa wink

#Atiku2019

Why the thing come pain you ?

We are in a democratic settings

There is freedom of speech

I just aired mine
Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by sarrki(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2016
Acidosis:

He has been a Lecturer before you were born, and UNIPORT has not crumbled.

Hmmm

My prayers are with uniport

Coz I definitely know that they will run bankruptcy soon

I mean very very very soon
Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Tiffbuxas: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:

Am a patriot

you are a liar... non of his policies ever destroyed the nation's economy,there may be corrupt people in his cabinet but even they did not destroy any economy... all the policies of this govt has either made life more difficult or ended in utter failures... blame this govt for their failures, they must accept it you can't solve a mistake with a mistake and that's what this govt have bin doing

2 Likes

Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by jaid23: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2016
Congrts and goodluck to you uncle Jonah..

2 Likes

Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Acidosis(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:

Hmmm

My prayers are with uniport

Coz I definitely know that they will run bankruptcy soon

I mean very very very soon

Your prayers should be directed to Nigeria. The dullard crumbled her in the '80s. Seeing how he ruined and made life difficult for everyone. Nigerians rejected him 3 TIMES and we were doing just fine. On his 4th attempt, people like you repackaged a rotten fish in your search for edible Sardine. Now look at where your gullibility as left us? We are back to the '80s, so direct your prayers to Nigeria.

With or without GEJ, baba's policies are enough to ruin UNIPORT.

3 Likes

Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 25, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
you are a liar... non of his policies ever destroyed the nation's economy,there may be corrupt people in his cabinet but even they did not destroy any economy... all the policies of this govt has either made life more difficult or ended in utter failures... blame this govt for their failures, they must accept it you can't solve a mistake with a mistake and that's what this govt have bin doing
you de follow that one talk ?
Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Tiffbuxas: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2016
BADNEAT:
you de follow that one talk ?
he's nt always owkk in the morning?
Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by sarrki(m): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2016
Tiffbuxas:

The thing pain dem grin grin

Serious guys Jonathan failed Nigeria

Nothing personal
Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Tiffbuxas: 7:00am On Nov 25, 2016
Acidosis:

Your prayers should be directed to Nigeria. The dullard crumbled her in the '80s. Seeing how he ruined and made life difficult for everyone. Nigerians rejected him 3 TIMES and we were doing just fine. On his 4th attempt, people like you repackaged a rotten fish in your search for edible Sardine. Now look at where your gullibility as left us? We are back to the '80s, so direct your prayers to Nigeria.

With or without GEJ, baba's policies are enough to ruin UNIPORT.

1 Like

Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
not just morning, ever since Aisha came out to say she was stopping the cooking of her normal Jellof rice , he's not been ok
Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Nbote(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2016
First things first, Oga OP/blogger, ur grammar needs saving. How can u pay thanksgiving visit "on" someone? How can GEJ be "Appoint" as a member of the University of Portharcourt? Infact u need slap.. And to the zombie in the thread who is on a default mode setting already, contunu..
Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by josephine123: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by pennywys(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:
Chai Chai

What a great mistake

A very big mistake

They will live to regret

I hate to see idiotic comments

1 Like

Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Abeymills(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Congrats sir even after office u still very active God bless u sir unlike d destroyer of our economy d author of poverty n recession Buhari
Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by buhahaha: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:

Am a patriot

. You mean GEJ was the cause of fall in oil Prince, and as you know.. oil is the only Nigerians export production.. I wonder how ur brain functions atimes, understand what is happening to ur country b4 u type.. GEJ economic policies is superb compared wt archaic methods we have now.
Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Funlordjnr: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2016
grin

Member of buffoonery?
Re: Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt by Tiffbuxas: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
BADNEAT:
not just morning, ever since Aisha came out to say she was stopping the cooking of her normal Jellof rice , he's not been ok
lol grin

(1) (Reply)

How A Young Nigerian Topped The World In Mathematics / How Dangote Duped Graduates Of Millions Through Scam Job A / PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.