Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis (13570 Views)

Photo Of Ajimobi, Tinubu And Aregbesola: Hilarious Caption / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Ajimobi Pay Condolence Visit To Aregbesola Over Mum Death / Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by omowolewa: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2016
Is there any crisis in APC?
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by omofunaab(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2016
jiinxed:
Dirty afonja slaves

Are you a free born or Osu slave?

5 Likes

Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by oxiide22(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2016
I hate d way ajimobi use 2 put his cap. Look at him mumu
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by MidasTouche01(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2016
Awon Oloriburuku, na APC crisis them go dey always meet for??

When will dey consider the havoc they are wreaking on the educational sector

Lautech don dey strike since past 5 months now,

#ReOpenLautech
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by liberty3330: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2016
As far as am concern APC is in for it bcoz d cant manage der internal crisis and above all, Mr prezido is not helping matters. Always keepin quiet wia he is suppose to intervene and resolve all issues.
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by Born2Breed(f): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2016
E be like say if you wan be APC leader or Governor for South West, "A" must dey d begining of ur name.

Akande, Ahmed, Ajimobi,Ambode,Amosun,Aregbesola and now Akeredolu(Aketi).

If A nor dey ur name forget leadership or Governor ship for south-west.

All APC goons from south west wey dey Nairaland and "A" dey ur name, my crystal ball say Ur future is bright before 2019.
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by StOla: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2016
progress69:
Buhari is making the same mistake Jonathan made.

The Cabal around Jonathan were given him sick advices for their selfish interests, the same scenario is playing out again. There are always consequences!!!

It seems Buhari didn't learn anything from Jonathan's political downfall.

Keep your political structure intact and avoid fighting unnecessarily on the advice of those who are only seeking to grow their own base as an aftermath of that power tussle.

1 Like

Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by progress69: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2016
StOla:

It seems Buhari didn't learn anything from Jonathan's political downfall.

Keep your political structure intact and avoid fighting unnecessarily on the advice of those who are only seeking to grow their own base as an aftermath of that power tussle.

Exactly!!! We are watching with keen interest!
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by FunkyMetahuman: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2016
jiinxed:
Dirty afonja slaves
pained osu flat head

4 Likes

Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by DeLaRue: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=agabusta post=51352930]Nice one. They are making moves to reconcile their differences. The major thing is just that everyone must have a level playing field. The earlier regime where Tinubu dictates the order of things is over. [/quote

My suspicion is this is more a 'warning/ reminder' meeting with Amosun rather than a reconciliation. I dont believe there can be any reconciliation of SW interest within the context of APC. The outcome of the Ondo elections will see a new escalation of the internal civil war within the party.

As for Tinubu, he's the most accomplished and powerful politician in the South west. There's no widespread desmand on SW streets for him to quit that role, so, I believe he will remain the undisputed figure for now. Once he's out of the picture, there'll be a period when there'll be several individuals jostling to occupy that space & this will lead to infighting & political fragmentation with no individual being particularly dominant for about 10 or more years.

Then, it's either the politics in the country advances enough to negate the need for a regional 'strongman' (which will be good), or the SW rallies around one individual again. My suspicion is that, Tinubu may be only the second (Awo being first) and last individual to have this sort of region-wide super influence. But then again, people said Awo would be the last, until Tinubu came along.
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by harrisam(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2016
jiinxed:
Dirty afonja slaves
dindinrin
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2016
When will they meet over LAUTECH? Confused homo sapiens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by copiescopy(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2016
one word

Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by teamchocolate: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2016
Sorry bro.. to every rule there is always an exception... ondo's next governor okeis the exception here... grin
Born2Breed:
E be like say if you wan be APC leader or Governor for South West, "A" must dey d begining of ur name.

All APC goons from south west wey dey Nairaland and "A" dey ur name, my crystal ball say Ur future is bright before 2019.
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by AreaFada2: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Born2Breed:

[b]All APC goons from south west wey dey Nairaland and "A" dey ur name, [/b]my crystal ball say Ur future is bright before 2019.

Maybe that's why they put that "square peg in round role" lady called Adeosun as Finance Minister. grin cheesy
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by bashydemy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Atiku2019:
We All Need Your Support in 2019.... We have to send the Myopic President back to Daura cry cry cry

#Atiku2019

LOL you mean you need the support of the 5%
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by Decryptor(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
So it was a meeting about Political Factions, but Channels TV said it was a meeting to bolster Yoruba unity. undecided
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by omaguibu(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
Every where in Nigeria including street light have been Atikulated
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by Born2Breed(f): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
teamchocolate:
Sorry bro.. to every rule there is always an exception... ondo's next governor okeis the exception here... grin

I told Ya!
Re: Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis by teamchocolate: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Yes you did...
Though I must accede that everything miraculously worked in akeredolu's favour and he learnt from his past mistakes.. that's a character worthy of emulation..

Born2Breed:

I told Ya!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boris Johnson: Nigeria Can Be A Renewable Superpower / Justice Abang Remands INEC Staff In Prison Custody For Taking N112 Million Bribe / Expect More Increase In Electricity Bill – NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.