Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? (5762 Views)

Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / Religious Crisis Is Brewing In Nigeria Law School / The Middle Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by abduljabbar4(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2016
plappville:

Muslims are dying everyday of war and you still can claim Islam is growing? shocked

Ask those who conducted the research and not me.
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by abduljabbar4(m): 12:14am On Nov 27, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

“I am now as before a Catholic and will
always remain so”
[Adolph Hitler, to Gen. Gerhard Engel,
1941]

Hitler was a Catholic, not a Christian.

The Catholic Church is a Babylonian pagan religion masquerading as Christianity. Their practices are exactly the same thing Christ preached against. In fact, they killed and persecuted the true early Christians. That was why the Catholic Church supported Hitler in his genocide against the Jews.

Pls, study to see how fake and satanic the Catholic Church is

Lol I hope parisbookaddict is reading this post of yours.

Ok, I agree. They are not christians. Can you now tell me why you have refused to accept that bokoharam, isis etc are not muslims? You just openly exposed your hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by oglalasioux(m): 1:10am On Nov 27, 2016
plappville:

You seem not to understand my question. Where have you seen Israel forcing Yahwen into others?

Like you see the arab prophet did here...

29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
30. And the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allah's Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!

[Muhammad] said, “Woe to you, Abu Sufyan, isn’t it time that you recognize that I am Allah’s apostle?” He (Abu Sufyan) answered, “As to that I still have some doubt.” I (the narrator) said to him, “Submit and testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the apostle of Allah before you lose your head,” so he did so. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 814)

If you had read the bible with an open mind you wold have noticed that God always venge for his people Israel. Unlike Islam where Muslims take vengeance for Allah.

God venges for his people Israel? Is that god the same with the god that created the universe? How can this god single out the Israelites out of his whole creation and kills them in vengeance?

I'll allow you to win this argument. My reason is that you asked me to read the Bible with an open mind while yours is locked securely with bigotry. But before I give you the kudos of winning I must remind you that I'm against both Christianity and Islam and anything that worships or revers anything living or dead. God in the religious sense simply does not exist.

If anything created the universe it certainly is not the Bible and Koranic god.
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 2:33am On Nov 27, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Ask those who conducted the research and not me.

My dear, the media is not at your side here. smiley
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 2:34am On Nov 27, 2016
oglalasioux:

God venges for his people Israel? Is that god the same with the god that created the universe? How can this god single out the Israelites out of his whole creation and kills them in vengeance?

I'll allow you to win this argument. My reason is that you asked me to read the Bible with an open mind while yours is locked securely with bigotry. But before I give you the kudos of winning I must remind you that I'm against both Christianity and Islam and anything that worships or revers anything living or dead. God in the religious sense simply does not exist.

If anything created the universe it certainly is not the Bible and Koranic god.

OK sir.
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 2:36am On Nov 27, 2016

Who will treat the children if we're killed?' east Aleppo’s last three paediatricians ask after hospital bombings.

Injured boys react at a field hospital after airstrikes on the rebel held areas of Aleppo, Syria November 18, 2016.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/18/who-will-treat-the-children-if-were-killed-east-aleppos-last-thr/

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by orisa37: 4:52am On Nov 27, 2016
In Genesis16:12, The Arabs were specifically Cursed to keep fighting. Their Brethrens were also blessed to keep retaliating, so no Truce prescribed. Jesus came and Taught us to PRAY as Solutions to all Problems and all Fighting. The Quran gave Muhammad instructions to fight all Unbelievers, and the Arabs interpreted it to mean all non Arabs. God is The Source of all intricacies in human lives and Jesus instructed Peace making when you're not involved, as in "Blessed are the peacemakers:for they shall be called the children of God and above all, Prayers, as in "Blessed are The Meeks and The Merciful: for they shall INHERIT LANDS". Meekness and Mercy in this context, simply mean "Be wise as Serpents(Prayers) and patient as Doves(keep off patiently also in prayer. Don't stick your neck into the problems of the Arabs. They are cursed to be ignorantly and consistently mad". Muham_MAD & Islam_MAD_BAD.
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by alBHAGDADI: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Lol I hope parisbookaddict is reading this post of yours.

Ok, I agree. They are not christians. Can you now tell me why you have refused to accept that bokoharam, isis etc are not muslims? You just openly exposed your hypocrisy
As long as you can't trace any of the foul actions of Hitler or any evil so-called Christian to Yahshua the Messiah, you have no right to say they are Christians and did such evil in the name of Christianity.

Now, why I believe Boko Haram and ISIS are the true Muslims is because they carry out the Quran to the letter. They also do the same things which Mohammad their prophet did, which is kill thousands, rape, enslave, conquer and forcefully convert people to Islam. If Mohammad did those things and ordered those things to be done by his followers in countless verses of the Quran and Hadith, the. I see no reason why anyone should dissociate those terror groups from Islam. Those groups even say they do what they do cos their holy book commands such, meaning they do it in the name of Islam.

But Hitler didn't state that he did whatever he did in the name of any religion. Moreover, there is no word of Christ nor action that inspires what he did. But Mohammad has dozens of terrorist actions that makes his life an inspiration for today's terror group. That's why he said...

“ I have been made victorious with
TERROR .”
[Bukhari: 4.52. 220),

IF you can't point out a word or an action that links Yahshua and Christianity to Hitler's actions, then Pls stop attaching him to Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by abduljabbar4(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2016
plappville:

My dear, the media is not at your side here. smiley

Islam spread accross the world without the media and despite it not being on our side, many are still converting

2 Likes

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by abduljabbar4(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
As long as you can't trace any of the foul actions of Hitler or any evil so-called Christian to Yahshua the Messiah, you have no right to say they are Christians and did such evil in the name of Christianity.

Now, why I believe Boko Haram and ISIS are the true Muslims is because they carry out the Quran to the letter. They also do the same things which Mohammad their prophet did, which is kill thousands, rape, enslave, conquer and forcefully convert people to Islam. If Mohammad did those things and ordered those things to be done by his followers in countless verses of the Quran and Hadith, the. I see no reason why anyone should dissociate those terror groups from Islam. Those groups even say they do what they do cos their holy book commands such, meaning they do it in the name of Islam.

But Hitler didn't state that he did whatever he did in the name of any religion. Moreover, there is no word of Christ nor action that inspires what he did. But Mohammad has dozens of terrorist actions that makes his life an inspiration for today's terror group. That's why he said...

“ I have been made victorious with
TERROR .”
[Bukhari: 4.52. 220),

IF you can't point out a word or an action that links Yahshua and Christianity to Hitler's actions, then Pls stop attaching him to Christ.

It seems like you know nothing about the bible but no problem I will quickly google those verses and present to you. There are infact much more verses encouraging violence than there are in the Qur'an.

Those verses you mentioned were revealed during the time of war so you cannot just pick them up now and apply them. I also advise you to read the preceding verses before those "violent" ones. The Qur'an never encourages violence towards non-muslims IF they do not attemt any aggression so thry are all not Muslims. I also want you to show me where the Prophet raped someone. Mind you even yahweh raped mary.

Here are a few verses for you:

15:3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and
utterly destroy everything that
belongs to them. Do not spare them;
put to death men and women,
children and infants
, cattle and sheep,
camels and donkeys.'”

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you,
within any of thy gates which the
LORD thy God giveth thee, man or
woman, that hath wrought
wickedness in the sight of the
LORD thy God, in transgressing his
covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and
served other gods, and worshipped
them, either the sun, or moon, or
any of the host of heaven, which I
have not commanded; 17:4 And it
be told thee, and thou hast heard
of it, and enquired diligently, and,
behold, it be true, and the thing
certain, that such abomination is
wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt
thou bring forth that man or that
woman, which have committed
that wicked thing, unto thy gates,
even that man or that woman, and
shalt stone them with stones, till
they die.

2 Likes

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by parisbookaddict(f): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
plappville:

I will continue to expose the false claim by NL Muslims who come here to brag that Islam is growing everyday. What we see each passing day is that Muslims are dying in the Middle East each passong day. I dont know if NL Muslims do not watch international media. So i have decided to create this thread in order to update them on what is truely going on in the Muslim world. I am going to expose the evil agender of Allah. The confusion and the hate he created between the Muslims. If allah was a living God, why do Muslims hate themselves so much up to the extent of killing each other?

It Continues.....

Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by parisbookaddict(f): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

“I am now as before a Catholic and will
always remain so”
[Adolph Hitler, to Gen. Gerhard Engel,
1941]

Hitler was a Catholic, not a Christian.

The Catholic Church is a Babylonian pagan religion masquerading as Christianity. Their practices are exactly the same thing Christ preached against. In fact, they killed and persecuted the true early Christians. That was why the Catholic Church supported Hitler in his genocide against the Jews.

Pls, study to see how fake and satanic the Catholic Church is

The catholic church criticized hitler.. they saved jews and because of this hitler had many priests executed.

Hitler gave up om religion as an adult...have u seen his thoughts in his auto biography mein kamfe. He even encouraged germanic paganism.

We have to be careful the kind of information we put on the Internet. .

No Muslim can even make the claim you just did about the catholic church aiding or supporting the jewish holocaust. .
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2016

Syrian family in war-torn Aleppo post farewell message as Assad regime forces advance

'When we die, keep talking for the 200,000 still inside. Bye,' tweets Fatemah and seven-year-old Bana

A family in Aleppo that has become renowned for tweeting from the besieged part of the city has posted a farewell message - saying they "can't be alive anymore" after Syrian government forces took control of their district and reportedly destroyed their home.

The Twitter account, which is under seven-year-old Bana Alabed's name but is managed by her mother, Fatemah, shared a message on Sunday afternoon stating: “Last message - under heavy bombardments now, can't be alive anymore. When we die, keep talking for 200,000 still inside. BYE.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/aleppo-bana-alabed-syria-war-government-forces-a7443531.html

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Keep up the good work

Thanks. smiley
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by annunaki2(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
With all this crisis, hate and violence that the religion of piss has been inspiring from it's inception till date, some loonatics will still come here and tell us it's the right path. The thunder that will fire their deranged brains is still doing press ups. angry
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by hopefulLandlord: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Solution to religious crisis is very simple
get rid of religion, one less reason for men to butcher each other
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by annunaki2(m): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You mean get rid of Islam. Islam is the only religion causing crisis anywhere it rears it's ugly head world wide.

1 Like

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by hopefulLandlord: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2016
annunaki2:

You mean get rid of Islam. Islam is the only religion causing crisis anywhere it rears it's ugly head world wide.

I mean get rid of every religion!

one less reason for humans to antagonise themselves
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2016
annunaki2:
With all this crisis, hate and violence that the religion of piss has been inspiring from it's inception till date, some loonatics will still come here and tell us it's the right path. The thunder that will fire their deranged brains is still doing press ups. angry

This brainwashed fellows can be annoying.. .... grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

If you follow world news you will kniw that there is only one religion terrorising everyone. They kill others and even kill themselves. Yet they worship same allah.

See breaking news for backup of my word here:

Terrorist with Pakistan link attacks US university.
NEW YORK: A young terrorist with Pakistan links launched an attack at a US university using his car and a butcher's knife injuring 11 people before being shot dead by a police officer.

The attack was carried out at the Ohio State University in Columbus by Abdul Razak Ali Artan.

Artan had spent seven years in Pakistan after leaving his native Somalia before coming to the US as a refugee two years ago.

http://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/terrorist-with-pakistan-link-attacks-us-university/articleshow/55680992.cms

The bold is what TRUMP is fighting against. But muslims as usual are criticising his policy on Islam.

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I mean get rid of every religion!

one less reason for humans to antagonise themselves

Do Buddhism or shintoism kill you if you do not accept thier religion? Non. Do Christian preach force conversion or you die? No. The only religion that does that is Islam. Thats why it should be eradicated.
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2016
annunaki2:

True talk!
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by impossible27(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
annunaki2:

My dear please edit the topic of this thread before one jobless moderator moves it to that waste land called Islam section and we won't be able to contribute to it again. Nice thread though kiss
Guy it has been a long time ever since i saw your comment. Did you get banned? grin
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by hopefulLandlord: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
plappville:

Do Buddhism or shintoism kill you if you do not accept thier religion? Non. Do Christian preach force conversion or you die? No. The only religion that does that is Islam. Thats why it should be eradicated.

religion divides us No matter how peaceful it is
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

religion divides us No matter how peaceful it is

I can feel you Bro. But you should be able to diagnose that there is something particular about Islam. Not all religion preach hate.
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by hopefulLandlord: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
plappville:

I can feel you Bro. But you should be able to diagnose that there is something particular about Islam. Not all religion preach hate.

agreed
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
annunaki2:

My dear please edit the topic of this thread before one jobless moderator moves it to that waste land called Islam section and we won't be able to contribute to it again. Nice thread though kiss

They just did it to this thread. How then can we truly expose this satanic cult?

https://www.nairaland.com/3494319/dutch-ban-use-burqa-public

Why do you say you cant go in the Islamic section? I jump in there anytime i like. It really mean nothing to me going in there. grin
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

agreed

Am glad you do.. smiley
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 1:43am On Dec 01, 2016
More people are dying. cry

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by annunaki2(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2016
plappville:

They just did it to this thread. How then can we truly expose this satanic cult?

Why do you say you cant go in the Islamic section? I jump in there anytime i like. It really mean nothing to me going in there. grin

NL mods are in an evil comspiraccy to covr up fffor the satanic cult else the dutch/burqa thread should have been moved to foreign affairs section were it rightfully belongs.

I don't visit or post in the Islam section because the thought of and the stigma of having the sahada written on my profile gives me the creeps. It may mean nothing but I can't tolerate the idea off my moniker being associated with such a vile and satanic cult.
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by alBHAGDADI: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2016
annunaki2:

NL mods are in an evil comspiraccy to covr up fffor the satanic cult else the dutch/burqa thread should have been moved to foreign affairs section were it rightfully belongs.

I don't visit or post in the Islam section because the thought of and the stigma of having the sahada written on my profile gives me the creeps. It may mean nothing but I can't tolerate the idea off my moniker being associated with such a vile and satanic cult.
Saudi Arabia has bought half of the world's sectors with their oil money. The West are now at their every beck and call, that's why Islamic terror acts are not discussed in public or even treated as threat.

The same is happening in Nigeria today. Lai Mohammad was said to have held a meeting with all newspaper editors in which brown envelopes exchanged hands. That was why we were constantly barraged with good news about our soldiers battles against the Islamic Boko Haram. This made us think we were really winning. I believe that the recent rise in news of the Islamic sect's havoc in northeast Nigeria means that the content of the brown envelop has run dry. We now know that that Islamic group is still as deadly as they were and that they were never technically defeated.

Well, the distributed money did achieved some aim, which is that it helped suppress news of minority Christians getting killed by Muslim Fulani herdsmen in southern kaduna.

Nairalanddd has also gotten drunk of the oil from Saudi as it suppresses Christianity and protects Islam. It purposely pushes Antichristian topics to front page and allows the atheists to desecrate the good ones. If you think the grand patron is just an atheist, Pls think again. Satan is behind every Evil.
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
annunaki2:

This is unfair!

You know that they make you confess islam b4 you can enter in thier section because they knew it will scare people like you away. grin Trust me, The best place to expose islam is even in the Islamic section. But honestly speaking, that forum is very boring. . angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lesson To Learn From Bolivia / Antichrist Pastors And Bishops In The Church / Awesome Testimony From A Nairalander I Met About Gods Miraculous Intervention!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.