Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? (5740 Views)

Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / Religious Crisis Is Brewing In Nigeria Law School / The Middle Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Saudi Arabia has bought half of the world's sectors with their oil money. The West are now at their every beck and call, that's why Islamic terror acts are not discussed in public or even treated as threat.

The same is happening in Nigeria today. Lai Mohammad was said to have held a meeting with all newspaper editors in which brown envelopes exchanged hands. That was why we were constantly barraged with good news about our soldiers battles against the Islamic Boko Haram. This made us think we were really winning. I believe that the recent rise in news of the Islamic sect's havoc in northeast Nigeria means that the content of the brown envelop has run dry. We now know that that Islamic group is still as deadly as they were and that they were never technically defeated.

Well, the distributed money did achieved some aim, which is that it helped suppress news of minority Christians getting killed by Muslim Fulani herdsmen in southern kaduna.

Nairalanddd has also gotten drunk of the oil from Saudi as it suppresses Christianity and protects Islam. It purposely pushes Antichristian topics to front page and allows the atheists to desecrate the good ones. If you think the grand patron is just an atheist, Pls think again. Satan is behind every Evil.

I agree with you. But no matter how hard they try to buy, Islam's evil will still be exposed as terrorism is part of Islam. And each time they kill innocent people. The hatred towards islam will increase. I could remember when Holland had not yet visited Saudi. He used to speak against islamist terrorism. After he went to visit the Saudi Arabia, He no longer use the word "Islamist Terrorists" rather he usese those "Barbarians" or "those Terrorists" The world leaders have sold thier peace to the beast because of oil. Pathetic! The Beast is controlling spiritually. But Christ will defeat this beast soon. Very soon He will defeat the beast.

2 Likes

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Whats this necklace the King gave to them? There must be something about it.

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Oil has power ooo shocked allah is killing and using oil to surpress. . cheesy

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2016

The “Islamic State” executes a young man in a “Damascus State” and clashes renewed in the Eastern Ghouta

04/12/2016

Rif Dimashq Province, The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights:
Warplanes bombed dawn of today places in al-Marj area in the Eastern Ghouta, while clashes renewed after midnight yesterday in the area of al-Mid’aani in the Eastern Ghouta between the regime forces and militiamen loyal to them against Jaysh al-Islam, accompanied by exchange of targeting between both parties, which killed and injured several members of the regime forces and information about more casualties in their ranks, while the “Islamic State” organization executed a person in its controlled areas in Damascus by firing squad on charges of “apostasy” and that he is a “tested Awakening member”, where he was dressed the “orange dress” and shot on the head.

http://www.syriahr.com/en/?p=56261

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by Bruno3000(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2016
Just sharap... Go and worship lucifer! Or live ur life d way u want. Pple like u are so annoyingly stu.upid.
Deicide:

And i believe Jesus to represent the sun God undecided

Oh so now Allah is a spirit being?
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by ichuka(m): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Solution:Baba Abraham,Isaac and Ishmael has to be summon wherever they are to a round table in the Middle East to resolve the issue.
Without summoning them any peace deal is a sham.
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
ichuka:
Solution:Baba Abraham,Isaac and Ishmael has to be summon wherever they are to a round table in the Middle East to resolve the issue.
Without summoning them any peace deal is a sham.

How do you do that?
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by Godstraight(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Lol I hope parisbookaddict is reading this post of yours.

Ok, I agree. They are not christians. Can you now tell me why you have refused to accept that bokoharam, isis etc are not muslims? You just openly exposed your hypocrisy
this is the big difference your are all missing,Hitler didn't kill anyone because of religion,he was a Nazi,an ideology based on social nationalism and racial biology, he allied with Muslims under British rule,he allied with soviets(athiest,communist),with Japanese(Shintoist),if he was religious but those won't have happened
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by ichuka(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
plappville:

How do you do that?
My dear,that's the million dollar question.
If they can't be summoned,then it's till Christ come .
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Godgay:
this is the big difference your are all missing,Hitler didn't kill anyone because of religion,he was a Nazi,an ideology based on social nationalism and racial biology, he allied with Muslims under British rule,he allied with soviets(athiest,communist),with Japanese(Shintoist),if he was religious but those won't have happened

They know He didnt. They say each time in order to justify thier Pedophile prophet. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
ichuka:

My dear,that's the million dollar question.
If they can't be summoned,then it's till Christ come .

Prophecy is in progress anyway. Lets keep watching and praying as the bible says. smiley
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by annunaki2(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
plappville:

They know He didnt. They say each time in order to justify thier Pedophile prophet. cheesy

Imagine using one of the worst villains in history to justify the acts of an even worse villain that is supposed to be a prophet. If it weren't so sad and pathetic, I will be laughing at muslims right now. Bunch of jokers angry
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by Deicide: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bruno3000:
Just sharap... Go and worship lucifer! Or live ur life d way u want. Pple like u are so annoyingly stu.upid.
when you dont use your brain others would use it for you
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
annunaki2:

Imagine using one of the worst villains in history to justify the acts of an even worse villain that is supposed to be a prophet. If it weren't so sad and pathetic, I will be laughing at muslims right now. Bunch of jokers angry

They are the people carrying the mark already without knowing.
Nothing go in their brain as far as Muhammad is concern. . grin
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by jimmynauty: 6:35am On Dec 05, 2016
oglalasioux Deicide

you raised some points from the bible ... now i ask thee how can i locate you so that i can practice what you think a "psychopath" want done to you since you think christianity is same as islam..or the new testament wants done...pls let me not be held responsible becos its thier decision to choose...
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by ichuka(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
plappville:

Prophecy is in progress anyway. Lets keep watching and praying as the bible says. smiley
Prophecy of what is in progress?
My sis forget that region
There will be no peace there till Christ comes.
There hatred for each other is over 4000years old.
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2016
ichuka:

There hatred for each other is over 4000years old.

Why did you say till Christ come? Is it not base on biblical prophecy too?

ichuka:

Which question Sis??
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by ichuka(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
plappville:

Pls can you quote the biblical prophecy from the bible and let's look at it.
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
ichuka:

Pls can you quote the biblical prophecy from the bible and let's look at it.

Answer my question first.
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by ichuka(m): 12:24am On Dec 10, 2016
plappville:

Answer my question first.
Which question Sis??
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sorry for late reply, just back from ban.

ichuka:

Which question Sis??

This

ichuka:

There hatred for each other is over 4000years old

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by ichuka(m): 12:15am On Dec 23, 2016
plappville:
Sorry for late reply, just back from ban.

This

My sis
It's not about prophecy
It's written Spirit beget Spirit
And Flesh beget Flesh.
Both can't mix.for all flesh must perish.
My sis it can't be settled.
Even God can't redeem the flesh by His Spirit over 4000years ago
Gen6:1-6
My sister the FLESH MUST Die!!!!!!
The only condition for peace now is the death of the Flesh Period!!!!!
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
ichuka:

My sis
It's not about prophecy
It's written Spirit beget Spirit
And Flesh beget Flesh.
Both can't mix.for all flesh must perish.
My sis it can't be settled.
Even God can't redeem the flesh by His Spirit over 4000years ago
Gen6:1-6
My sister the FLESH MUST Die!!!!!!
The only condition for peace now is the death of the Flesh Period!!!!!

We are still talking same thing. You qouted it is written. What is written? Where did you get this word from? Its in the prophecy that Christ is the only one that can bring peace to earth. The world leaders cannot no matter how they try. This is a biblical prophecy.
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by ichuka(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2016
plappville:

We are still talking same thing. You qouted it is written. What is written? Where did you get this word from? Its in the prophecy that Christ is the only one that can bring peace to earth. The world leaders cannot no matter how they try. This is a biblical prophecy.
My sis
Christ is also the Church.
The Head(Christ) and the Boby(the Church) are same.
You can't separate both.
So,the body can bring peace to the world.
Isreal typifies natural/physical entity that can't be redeemed.
As long as all there peace talk are done in the flesh
It's a waste of time
Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by plappville(f): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2017
ichuka:

My sis
Christ is also the Church.
The Head(Christ) and the Boby(the Church) are same.
You can't separate both.
So,the body can bring peace to the world.
Isreal typifies natural/physical entity that can't be redeemed.
As long as all there peace talk are done in the flesh
It's a waste of time

We are saying the same thing. No need for argument. smiley

1 Like

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by Ayomivic(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2017
oglalasioux:

Maybe the Moslems got tutorial on how to murder people at will from the Bible. Consider this :

Deuteronomy 13: 6-9.

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such.

How about this :

Deuteronomy 17:3-5

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

In Numbers 31, God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

Tell me the difference between the Bible and Koran in terms of murdering people who don't subscribe to your ideas about god.

The mess in the Bible is far greater than those in the Koran. Don't just jump out and condemn Islam alone. The two of them are the problems of the modern day mankind.

Yes these verses are truely in Bible but you should also ask yourself why Christians are not killing people since these verses are in Bible.Have you ever seen Christians killing people in the name of their God? If no, then stop judging by the past judge by what is happening presently .Muslim are the perpetrator of every evil we are seeing in the world today .

1 Like

Re: Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? by patmen: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
They call themselves a religion of peace. is that what they call peace? seun & ur co islamic faithfuls get a dictionary and search for d real definition of peace. mohammed was a real terrorist and criminal keeping 20% of total goods and properties capured from innocent people, and u call him ur prophet. Please i beg u to turn to Jesus christ d prince of peace for ur salvation of ur soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thank God It's Sunday / My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later / Kissing Hanks Ass: A Look At Religious Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.