Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Can Too Much Sex Have Side-effects? (sex Query Of The Day) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Too Much Sex Have Side-effects? (sex Query Of The Day) (639 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex / Benefits And Side Effects Of Using Delay Products To Beat Premature Ejaculati*n (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Too Much Sex Have Side-effects? (sex Query Of The Day) by Familyfirst: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
….. Are you becoming an addict who cannot stop thinking about or having sex? This is how it can affect you.
I am a recently married woman and my husband wants to have sex all the time, even if I am not interested. I have said no at several occasions but that has really made him angry. I think he is a sex addict and I want to help him deal with the problem. Could you tell me more on this and whether too much sex can have any side-effects?
Sex is no doubt one of the most pleasurable activities but can too much of it have side-effects on your health? Who decides how much is too much? What makes one a sex addict? Dr Hemant Mittal, a Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist at Mind Mantra, answers these questions and shares tips to tackle this problem.
How does one know they are a sex addict? What are the symptoms?
read more…http://familyparliament.com/Thread/can-too-much-sex-have-side-effects-sex-query-of-the-day/
Re: Can Too Much Sex Have Side-effects? (sex Query Of The Day) by Tiffbuxas: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
side effect no... my grandfada has been bleeping for years before giving birth to my father who gave birth to me... and my grandfada is still bleeping and smashing punnaka.... he's last child is 10years old.... and grandfada has not retired... waist Nova pain am sef
Re: Can Too Much Sex Have Side-effects? (sex Query Of The Day) by Edwinmason(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
side effect? have never heard of any

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fights To End Traditional Practice Of Killing Twins / Watsap Conversation Btw TTT And Wife / Ways Out Out Domestic Violence For Short-tempered Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.