Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

5 Things You Should Know If You Have A Car And Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Things You Should Know If You Have A Car And Kids (643 Views)

Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Should Know If You Have A Car And Kids by Donald3d(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2016

Yipeee !!! , I love kids !!!, so today I would be informing you about some things you should know if you have cars and kids .

1.Keep The Keys Beyond Reach
We all know how inquisitive kids can be , so you have to keep the keys beyond their reach.Don’t keep it where they can easily gain access to it .I am sure you don’t want your kid to take his/her first driving lesson,with your car and without your supervision.

2.Keep Them In The Back
Its safer for kids to be at the back seat .In case of accident they have better chances of survival .

3.Buckle Them Up !

This should be a standard procedure for anyone in a car ,but some parents are so careless.I have seen scenarios where kids were jumping and playing at the back seat.Just imagine a scenario where you have to quickly apply the breaks ,the kid is going to come flying to the front.and its going to be lethal.So make sure their seat belt is always buckled up.

4.All They Need Is An Extra Cushion
Kids love toys .But its good to be selective about which toys they have while in the car.Its best to go for the soft big toys .In case of an accident hard plastic toys could be lethal,on the other hand the soft toys can be life saving .

5.Never Leave Your Child In The Car
No matter what happens, no matter the age ,never leave your child in the car.Another car might run into yours when packed .Sometimes ago, some kids in Northern Nigeria ,died in a car as a result of excessive heat.because they got locked up in a car accidentally.

Stay safe guys.Most importantly keep the kids safe.

What are your thoughts ? I would like to hear from you.Kindly share too.
https://autojosh.com/5-things-know-cars-kids/
Autojoshng
autojosh
lalasticlala
dominique
obiniscopy

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know If You Have A Car And Kids by Everblazinggg(f): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Noted
Re: 5 Things You Should Know If You Have A Car And Kids by Mimzyy(f): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
Thank you Op.
Re: 5 Things You Should Know If You Have A Car And Kids by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nice one OP.
I hate seeing kids in the front seat, most times standing and drumming on the dashboard.
Kids should always be at the back, in their car seat or booster seats... firmly buckled.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help This Lady Find Her Father / Wedding Promo You Cant Resist.. / Dead Man Comes Back To Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.