Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,678 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters (47068 Views)

These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Pylony(m): 6:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Seriously, back in 2013 before breaking up with a pretty lady whom i've come to know for four good years before we start dating two years before the break up.

I've never cheated on her with another, its this relationship with no intimacy involved in, i so loved her to hurt her in any way thinking she love me back the same way, but i was totally wrong as it was all but a sham.

I end up spying on her phone not that i wanted to but it all happene out of curiousity, any ways. It all began when she dropped her phone one day in water and it went dead. So she called me on pay phone to tell me what has happened, told her to first remove the battery from the phone.

And since i could fix phones and have my tool kit at home, i ask her to bring it over so i can check it out. Luckyly, i brought it back to life. But Meanwhile, before laying hands on her phone, she has no choice than to gave me her phone's password to see if all is well with the phone after fixing it.

That was when i get curious to check her messages because when ever we're together she never like me touching her phone for a minute and even if it last longer it has this annoying password that activate it self after some time..lol.

When i scroll through her messages that day, i came across a recently sent but disturbing text messages from the date on it, well hidden in her phone and sent from a lover. Where they were discussing hot erotics, calling each other with pet names, etc.
Mehnn.. my hair all raise at attention on seeing all that.undecided

I've never in my life felt that kind of pain, its like am being stabbed in the heart. And guess who the secret lover she's exchanging those hell messages with? After my little investigation i discover the other Lover happen to be my very own friend and that hurt so much that i can never trust any one anymore. What i still don't understand is this, why double date and waste her time with me if she's rather in love with another??

I called her to come pick her phone, and till date i never told her what i know about them, i silently end the relationship by creating other excuses and avoiding her and that friend in the middle.

I see nothing wrong spying on some one you think is in love with you, but get ready, it is very painful.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by dingbang(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2016
ib22003:
Bros the earlier the better, it will break your heart, but its better you know
chei. I still don't want to Abeg.. highest na just to chop my own clean mouth Waka comot..
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by okowande(f): 6:21am On Nov 26, 2016
I did it always but d last straw dat breaks d camel's back was when i saw a number and text d number to leave my husband a lone not knowing it was his boss phone number! Gbam when my hubby got to d work d followin day, his boss now askd him if he has problm wt his wife. fast forward, i was so embarass dat i vowed to myself dat i wil nver check tru his fone again! Aftrall curoisity kills d cat.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Edipee(m): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2016
Mznaett:
Edipee come and tell us o...have you ever done this before?shocked

As for me?undecided hehehe that's just part of my handwork shagrin
Lol, I'm more curious than you, dear.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by AxeurdaddyIX: 6:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Actually I don't spy on her phone, I go through her phone occasionally, Even in her presence and she does the same for me.

We go through each other's phones, We have the passwords for everything.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by holyfather(m): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
She doesnt even know I touch her phone. I'm that sleek. Lol
Okay, is that you on your profile pic or your son?
Because I'm not getting it.

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by okowande(f): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2016
isaacasak:
For collateral free loan chat me Up whatsapp 07034617448
Heehheeeeeee see who dey find nairaland husband ooooo. I talk am.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by ib22003(m): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Nice one.Did you ever catch any of them cheating??. i dont care about what messages are sent to her. i only care about the ones she sends.
austinosita:
Right from my university days till date, I've dated about 10 girls in my life, and till date I never checked on any of their phones. Even if I get married today I'll never check on her phone!

Why would I want to give myself heart attack unnecessarily? I'll never check on your phone and Pls don't check on mine! It's not that I'll cheat or you'll cheat, but we will still have that colleague, neighbour, church member that likes and appreciates us and would love to send sweet messages!

Even if she's not promiscuous, she will always have 1 or 2 guys disturbing her on phone. Except she looks dirty and old........even at that, some guys still no send!

I can't come and die because of one woman abeg! Life sweet die!!
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by eddyghali(m): 6:25am On Nov 26, 2016
I do and it always pays off....no lies
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by bengems(m): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2016
ednut1:
does not Worth it. reminds me of when i hacked my babes facebook. most of d so called disturbers and toasters were actually fucking her too. ah nearly faint

chai!...that ur babe na public toilet
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by ib22003(m): 6:27am On Nov 26, 2016
if na chop and waka commot, there is even a greater need. i have one runs girl that is forming loving girlfriend for me, that i have access to her whatsapp. its very funny when someone thinks they are deceiving you.
dingbang:
chei. I still don't want to Abeg.. highest na just to chop my own clean mouth Waka comot..

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by lifestyle1(m): 6:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Hello bro/sis please I need you guys to help me help my girl like her twerk dance video contest on Instagram. Please this is important. Check the link on my signature.

Thanks.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2016
I never bother cos trust me, you will surely find something. I won't wanna die young. An honest move took me to her mailbox years ago and boom shocked, I haven't quite recovered from it. I still look at women with corner eye. Snooping ain't my thing.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by kaboninc(m): 6:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Interesting and scary!
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by playtheblues(f): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2016
I am too big for that.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by lordmayor4(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Anyone that checks my phone just signed herself into IcU, na she go carry herself go deposit for hospital.
My chats : xrated and coded
Sms: null and void
Voice calls : explicit
Videos and pictures : na hbP be that.

So I make it a responsibility to tel any lady friend that my phone is labeled "handle at your own risk"

Many love it and some who can't stand, take a walk.
Finally who Gf Eep?
Get the dead presidents and live the life you dream of.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by playtheblues(f): 6:31am On Nov 26, 2016
zeb04:
lol
i spied on my Ex phone and it ended the relationship. till today, every chance i get i still kneel down to thank God i spied on that phone.
what did the MF do? grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 26, 2016
zeb04:
lol
i spied on my Ex phone and it ended the relationship. till today, every chance i get i still kneel down to thank God i spied on that phone.

So you're a fulani herds-girl? Kwantinue
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by dingbang(m): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2016
ib22003:
if na chop and waka commot, there is even a greater need. i have one runs girl that is forming loving girlfriend for me, that i have access to her whatsapp. its very funny when someone thinks they are deceiving you.
grin there's this lady i'm seeing recently, i"ve gone through her previous posts in nairaland and she's not a virgin, like before I met her she's had an active sexual life. But what amazes me is how she tries to form this shy, let's wait till marriage attitude for me.. and it's just getting me less interested.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by AxeurdaddyIX: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Trust me If a guy spies on a lady it simply means he loves her... Tho i prefer to use the term "cross_checking" to see if she actually worth your love, trust,time and plans for her. We dont spy on just any partner.

Hmm... I'd say you're right. I had one babe then, I knew she wasn't faithful, Infact I'd tell her to her face 'I know you're cheating on me' but I wasn't bothered because I never really liked her, I was just in for the 'knacks'.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by kaboninc(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2016
dingbang:
grin there's this lady i'm seeing recently, i"ve gone through her previous posts in nairaland and she's not a virgin, like before I met her she's had an active sexual life. But what amazes me is how she tries to form this shy, let's wait till marriage attitude for me.. and it's just getting me less interested.

I hope she sees this posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by tundejulius(m): 6:35am On Nov 26, 2016
U better don't it as a woman u will definitely see what will up set u or what u will nagged about
Looking through is phone will curse problem just keep away and pray for him God will expose things in the dark.

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by dingbang(m): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2016
kaboninc:

I hope she sees this posts
lol me too....
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by azaino: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2016
adonbilivit:
I have always been only interested in the pussay alone. just keep doing ur work in the other room, what u do with ur phone no concern me. cheat, my condom and my Dick no send. abi dick dey get high BP?
heey!! young man, you better watch it, many have gone. who pussay epp
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by ib22003(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2016
She just dey for
dingbang:
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by ib22003(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2016
She is faithful or smarter. one of the two
jaymichael:
How do u that? please.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by dingbang(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2016
azaino:

heey!! young man, you better watch it, many have gone. who pussay epp
lol he is right you know
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by kaboninc(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2016
I can understand for the sake of curiosity but why would I double date? Like sampling other goodies? If you're not interested why not just end it?

Well I guess our needs are just insatiable.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by kaboninc(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2016
dingbang:
lol me too....

Maybe she feels you sef dey in the game
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by nacozee: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes and I saw my ex contact on his phone shocked shocked
I sharply deleted it cheesy
Up till today I'm sure he's still wondering how my ex contact suddenly disappeared from his phone grin....it must be a ghost lipsrsealed grin
I just had to save him the stress smiley
Y wud u care if he had ur ex contact?
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Odunharry(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2016
ednut1:
does not Worth it. reminds me of when i hacked my babes facebook. most of d so called disturbers and toasters were actually fucking her too. ah nearly faint
Chaii Pele Padi mi
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Odunharry(m): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
I be FBI cum DSS for that matter oh!
Went digging into her phone as usual!! Then invaded the whatsapp...... Saw a chat with the date corresponding to a period when I was so sick...which she knew but left saying she needed to help her Aunty over the weekend.... She saved the number as "Darling Bro"....I swooped in!! Lo and behold.... The "sweet Bro".....was teasing her for her grinding and riding skills....she blushed.. The guy told her to Call it game up with me.... Her reply was "Ben is really helpful ...I can't "........I dropped the phone....carried my bag...left while she was busy Cooking the meal we gonna chop....since then till now ....she hasn't heard my voice again despite her frantic efforts!
Digging is advantageous at times!
Chaii . Fear Some people..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband / Guys Can You Do This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.