Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Share Your Black Friday Experience Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Black Friday Experience Here. (347 Views)

Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Black Friday Experience Here. by Segunbills(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
We all expected this day to come, we all waited patiently, and finally it is here and we all have different experiences. for me its all a Hoax and i feel pained to have waited in anticipation of buying a good android phone. my search started around 12am this morning when i was awake hoping to make an early purchase from either konga or jumia. the prices never made any difference to me as the so called price slash did not reflect on the product at all. being frustrated of the search i decided to sleep hoping the morning would bring better deals but after much search i discovered that the recession in town was really telling on these retail stores. i did not give up, as i took a trip to shoprite to try out some of their products, and the crowd at the jabi shopping mall was a discouragement. lets share our gains and experience.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Content Writer For Your Writing Projects!! / Out Of Recession Package / Up To Ten (10) Million Naira Or More Finance For Businesses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.