Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Is Your Family Founded On Love Or Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Family Founded On Love Or Money? (781 Views)

Who Will You Marry? ,someone You LOVE Or Someone You UNDERSTAND / What Keeps A Marriage Together - Love Or Respect? / Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Family Founded On Love Or Money? by Sesom: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Once in a while someone comes into your life and changes everything. Raises your standards, make you laugh, and makes your time here on earth worth the while. And even though you may not be together you feel like you never want to let them go.

I have been hearing about the theme #MySpecialOne being championed by TECNO Mobile, as a passive audience I was indifferent about the concept; but when I had an accidental look at the philosophies behind the [url]MySpecialOne[/url] theme on their website, it dawned on me that life can only be worth living when we show love; receive love and constantly be-in-love…I definitely needed to refocus my perception.

The idea of finding that #MySpecialOne is a common quest all around the world. When eventually we do; our world stops! We become born again! We see the world around us differently! We experience a certain kind of joy we’ve never felt before; we find peace!!!

Regardless of who that [url]MySpecialOne[/url] is to me one thing is for sure, I am definitely not ashamed of flaunting and showing the world who they are. [url]MySpecialOne[/url]

Re: Is Your Family Founded On Love Or Money? by thesicilian: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
The bond that binds a family together is greater than both love and money combined
Re: Is Your Family Founded On Love Or Money? by OFides: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Your statement there is very true @thesicilian..and who'd know this better than a Sicilian! wink
I like the sentiments shared in these #myspecialone memes.

thesicilian:
The bond that binds a family together is greater than both love and money combined

1 Like

Re: Is Your Family Founded On Love Or Money? by OFides: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sesom:
Once in a while someone comes into your life and changes everything. Raises your standards, make you laugh, and makes your time here on earth worth the while. And even though you may not be together you feel like you never want to let them go.

I have been hearing about the theme #MySpecialOne being championed by TECNO Mobile, as a passive audience I was indifferent about the concept; but when I had an accidental look at the philosophies behind the [url]MySpecialOne[/url] theme on their website, it dawned on me that life can only be worth living when we show love; receive love and constantly be-in-love…I definitely needed to refocus my perception.

The idea of finding that #MySpecialOne is a common quest all around the world. When eventually we do; our world stops! We become born again! We see the world around us differently! We experience a certain kind of joy we’ve never felt before; we find peace!!!

Regardless of who that [url]MySpecialOne[/url] is to me one thing is for sure, I am definitely not ashamed of flaunting and showing the world who they are. [url]MySpecialOne[/url]

Yaay! these #myspecialone memes be spreading!
Let Nairalanders embrace 'em already so they can spread like wildfire, as all good things should..

I'm making one (or two? or three?) of these already. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Your Family Founded On Love Or Money? by Behankey(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Let's show off our special ones in special ways. Thanks to this great idea from Tecno

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do In Her Shoes? / Does Family Background Really Affect One's Success? / Being Stingy Or Acting Sharp? Men Please Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.