Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Would You Do In Her Shoes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do In Her Shoes? (782 Views)

Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / If You Were In His/her Shoes... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In Her Shoes? by goldwaters(f): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
I was hanging out with my friends yesterday evening oh, so we ordered for fresh fish and drinks, the next person beside us came in with his girlfriend and ordered drinks and fish too. They were drinking and holding their hands together, the lady was resting on the guys shoulder. So these people were having fun, before we knew it, a woman walked in with a baby not more than 4 months. She dragged a chair and came to join the man doing ROMANCE With his girlfriend. The girl was looking at the woman with such a Surprising look, while the man was so quiet.
Then the woman called the Bar attendant "please give me a bottle of malt and Fresh fish" and they served her. Then her baby started crying.......

read more at...
http://home4reel..co.ke/2017/02/what-would-you-do-in-her-shoes.html?m=1
Re: What Would You Do In Her Shoes? by ogatboy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
Well in depends on what I want. If it's the fun, who cares it if na serious thing, we would discuss who the baby mama is so I don't fall victim
Re: What Would You Do In Her Shoes? by newyorks(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
u copy too much girl.not up to a month that this topic made made front page so recieve sense ok.
Re: What Would You Do In Her Shoes? by Josiah1150(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
hmm what a scene!
Re: What Would You Do In Her Shoes? by lilytender: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
HERE IS THE FULL STORY FOR THOSE WITHOUT MB
but, wait ooo, does MB stand for Muhammadu Buhari?

I was hanging out with my friends yesterday evening oh, so we ordered for fresh fish and drinks, the next person beside us came in with his girlfriend and ordered drinks and fish too. They were drinking and holding their hands together, the lady was resting on the guys shoulder. So these people were having fun, before we knew it, a woman walked in with a baby not more than 4 months. She dragged a chair and came to join the man doing ROMANCE With his girlfriend. The girl was looking at the woman with such a Surprising look, while the man was so quiet.
Then the woman called the Bar attendant "please give me a bottle of malt and Fresh fish" and they served her. Then her baby started crying and she fed her baby and continued eating . She now called the bar attendant to call people in the kitchen which he did, then she ordered for two fresh fish (point and kill), they told her its #1500 each she said she needed two of the fish and ordered for Isi-ewu 3 full mortar, they did and packaged all for her.
She now ordered for 7 cans of malt which dey gave her. All these while the man was kind of scared for the woman not to create a Scene at the joint, while the girl he came with was no longer comfortable.
When she was about to go, the bar man said "Please madam your money" and she replied "My husband here will pay". She quietly Drop her baby on her husband's Laps and went with her Goodies home.
People there started laughing and talking, while the girl was ashamed to leave the joint. I and my crew followed too and laughed oh.
The man now asked of the bill, o boy the bill too big pass d money for the man's pocket abeg.. He now called the bar attendant, gave the guy his ATM card to withdraw money. When the guy came back, he settled the bill and left there in SHAME.
#copied

(1) (Reply)

Bag Of Rice Now 8k / Opinion : It Is Wrong To Address Parents As "You Guys" / [photos] Lovely : Ex Miss World AGBANI DAREGO Finally Marries Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.