Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos (15189 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics / My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday / Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Princess Chidimma, famously known as Princess Salt in Nollywood, has a lot of things going for her at the moment. Her career is on the rise, her talent is blossoming, she has a figure and looks worth dying for, and she can dance.

Just a short while in the movie scene and the popular actress has garnered hundreds of thousands of loyal fans. She has a voluptuous body and she flaunts it. But unlike many out there who go nude, Princess Salt has got some style. Never to be seen half unclad, she however prefers to rock figure revealing tight outfits.

Only recently she was nominated for the Most Fashionable Actress of the Year in the Mainland TV Fashion show.

Watch her twerking and dancing in very sexy outfits below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXrA2Vxs3hs

1 Share

Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
More photos

Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by nwasinachi(f): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Timaya, come and see 'ukwu'!
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by crazymommy(f): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
ashewoboy:
i wanna give her from the back.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Hexilon: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
TGIF smiley
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Edwinmason(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
must they always show us their nyansh when snapping pic
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Edwinmason:
must they always show us their nyansh when snapping pic

Their selling points
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
Nollywood star??how many movies she Don do??

Many lol
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by maryjan8(f): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nice
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Kobicove(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Another Chidinma...? cheesy
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Kobicove:
Another Chidinma...? cheesy

Yeah but a curvier one.
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
maryjan8:
Nice

You're nice too. Perfect figure. Are you married? kiss
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by osaobo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
whybshe da show nus bobby
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Shol3(f): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
How's that an achievement
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by stan241(m): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Girls with big tummy are a huge turn off
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
stan241:
Girls with big tummy are a huge turn off

She doesn't have a big Tommy
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by DoPeRoSa(f): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chidinma again??
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
angry all what this present generation I unfortunately found myself in is just nyash nyash nyash!!!!! ..... Makes me puke
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by dangotesmummy: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ladies when will you ever learn and develop common sense undecided
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Sandydayziz(f): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nollywood star? scratch my head**

1 Like

Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Hollywood star? scratch my head**

Nollywood Star. *Scratch my *****
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by veekid(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
This OP needs to define his own version of star
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
veekid:
This OP needs to define his own version of star

Come on man, what planet are you from?
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by caesar232: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
skitcentral:
Princess Chidimma, famously known as Princess Salt in Nollywood, has a lot of things going for her at the moment. Her career is on the rise, her talent is blossoming, she has a figure and looks worth dying for, and she can dance.

Just a short while in the movie scene and the popular actress has garnered hundreds of thousands of loyal fans. She has a voluptuous body and she flaunts it. But unlike many out there who go nude, Princess Salt has got some style. Never to be seen half unclad, she however prefers to rock figure revealing tight outfits.

Only recently she was nominated for the Most Fashionable Actress of the Year in the Mainland TV Fashion show.

Watch her twerking and dancing in very sexy outfits below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXrA2Vxs3hs
nollywood for where I Neva see her film
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Gten(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ngbeke

1 Like

Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by graciabelle: 1:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Once they land on waka pass role we call them celebrities. They also begin to answer dirty nick names, what's "Princess Salt? " sad
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 26, 2016
graciabelle:
Once they land on waka pass role we call them celebrities. They also begin to answer dirty nick names, what's "Princess Salt? " sad

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by ashewoboy(m): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2016
ashewoboy:

Criminal.
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by Nixiepie(f): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2016
Gten:
Ngbeke
really mgbeke grin
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by buffalowings: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2016
Nice
Re: Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos by ameezy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobel Igwe Celebrates 36th Birthday With New Pictures / Gay Bisi Alimi Shares Photo Of Himself & Boyfriend Deeply Kissing / Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.