Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday (15208 Views)

Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own / Cute Photo Of Maheeda’s 16-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2017
Nigerian nudist, Maheeda, who turned a year older today, recounted an armed robbery attack that took place 10 years.

According to her, she got shot at in the attack and was saved by the prayer of a little girl who she helped 3 days before the incident. Here’s what she wrote;

“About 10years ago when I was still living in Nigeria, I went to visit a friend of mine. Reaching his House I saw a sick girl out side on the floor helpless. I asked what’s wrong they said she is sick but no money to take her to the hospital. I went inside the room but couldn’t stay knowing that child reminds me of me being kept outside for my body to heal itself because we had no money for hospital. So I came out gave them money and ask them to take the Child to the hospital immediately!!! .

They called me that evening that the child has been admitted in the hospital as soon as they reached. They thanked me and off the phone….. 3days latter while I was coming back from the club, I was attacked by gun men who shot at my car and a bullet hit me. The bullet went through my nose and stayed right where you can see on the scan pictures I just posted. And a big piece of glass went into my neck too as u can see on the scan pictures.. we went to 2 hospitals that night only the 3rd accept me.. they were scared I will die on them. I was bleeding like hell… I was coughing out glasses and blood which made me ask the nurses if I will make ?

I’m a strong woman but for the first time in my life I asked someone if I will survive!!!!! But I did anyway the next day the little girl I helped called me from her own hospital bed to tell me she prayed for me that her brother told them immediately I was shot to pray for me and she did.. that I shouldn’t worry nothing will happen to me!!! We both recovered and here I am today telling the story… so now if I say thank God for life, you will feel me better .. I am 35 years today thank God for life, and don’t forget to be good to people, you might just be saving your own life/future!!!!”

https://www.lailasblog.com/nudist-maheeda-recounts-armed-robbery-attack-celebrates-birthday/

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Tamarapetty(f): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2017
undecided HBD
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Eco99(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2017

Where is the Nudity Op?

You say she is a nudist n u are showing us som1 dressed like a deeper life girl

Nd you think Lucifer will be happy with you

#Eco99#

17 Likes

Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by theunnamed: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
She probably actually twerked her way out of that one grin grin
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
If u carefully look at that girl, u will understand and give a deep thought into it, u will have no option than to agree that the issue is similar to what might have happened or occurred or even a resemblance of something that will definitely elude a mere human prowess and finally come to the conclusion that I have nothing to say

Maybe the person below me has....l.l.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by amydulsia(f): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hbd
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
HBD!!!

But Maheeda why now?

You sometimes feed us with nude pics on a good day.
So why don't you feed us with SPECIAL NUDE pics in a SPECIAL WAY cos today is ur SPECIAL DAY

I'm waiting o

Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by tstx(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
The sex Goddess
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Catalyst4real: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
So I share the same birthday with Maheeda cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
“About 10years ago when I was still living in Nigeria, I went to visit a friend of mine. Reaching his House I saw a sick girl out side on the floor helpless. I asked what’s wrong they said she is sick but no money to take her to the hospital. I went inside the room but couldn’t stay knowing that child reminds me of me being kept outside for my body to heal itself because we had no money for hospital. So I came out gave them money and ask them to take the Child to the hospital immediately!!! .
They called me that evening that the child has been admitted in the hospital as soon as they reached. They thanked me and off the phone….. 3days latter while I was coming back from the club, I was attacked by gun men who shot at my car and a bullet hit me. The bu.............................................................

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by mayskit4luv(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by kay29000(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Okay.
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Is that sperm floating in the throat?....shocked
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by PETUK(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Forgive me, but i don't know why Burna Boy come to my mind
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
vivicagist:
Please buy Ice cream for me
grin undecided cheesy ........ I will
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by joenor(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Touching though... Thank God n HBD
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Sheun001(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
wow thank God for her life buh if I catch this girl for bed ehn I go sample those boobies embarassed
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by BruncleZuma: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
HBD!!!

But Maheeda why now?

You sometimes feed us with nude pics on a good day.
So why don't you feed us with SPECIAL NUDE pics in a SPECIAL WAY cos today is ur SPECIAL DAY

I'm waiting o

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by mastar111: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
So wetin concern agbero and overload?
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by ElsonMorali: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Spaxon:
If u carefully look at that girl, u will understand and give a deep thought into it, u will have no option than to agree that the issue is similar to what might have happened or occurred or even a resemblance of something that will definitely elude a mere human prowess and finally come to the conclusion that I have nothing to say

Maybe the person below me has....l.l.

So Maheeda wasted 3eseconds of My time and you decided to add another 4seconds abi? angry

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by xjiggy: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
How do we prove all this. Was expecting bloody hospital pics . Nonsense
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
ElsonMorali:

So Maheeda wasted 3eseconds of My time and you decided to add another 4seconds abi? angry
lol.... U wasted four minutes
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by ElsonMorali: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Spaxon:
lol.... U wasted four minutes

Imma get back at you. I AM KARMA!!! angry
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by glossy6(f): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
And the best way to thank her Creator was to go nude
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Imma get back at you. I AM KARMA!!! angry
is it Akamu?
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Barzinime(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
she is putting on a transparent cloth, i can see the black nipple part of her breast
Eco99:

Where is the Nudity Op?

You say she is a nudist n u are showing us som1 dressed like a deeper life girl

Nd you think Lucifer will be happy with you

#Eco99#
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by holluphemydavid(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
PETUK:
Forgive me, but i don't know why Burna Boy come to my mind
did dey had anytin in common,expatiate bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Alexander001(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
chai, she be my birthday mate. happy birthday to us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother / 2013 AMAA in Bayelsa - Nollywood Celebrities / Nobel Igwe Celebrates 36th Birthday With New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.