Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (296864 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Esther67: 9:54pm On May 18, 2017
That means your name maybe on ur BVN printout does not tally with ur account name or profile. Or ur profile name is not same with ur account or bvn. The solution is, if it is bvn name or account name go to ur bank and apply for name change, or name rearrangement to same name on ur profile, but if it profile name that has fault, send SMS to support@npvn.desk-mail.com with a bvn printout prove.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2017
Esther67:
That means your name maybe on ur BVN printout does not tally with ur account name or profile. Or ur profile name is not same with ur account or bvn. The solution is, if it is bvn name or account name go to ur bank and apply for name change, or name rearrangement to same name on ur profile, but if it profile name that has fault, send SMS to support@npvn.desk-mail.com with a bvn printout prove.

Well said
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by itsede: 1:48pm On May 21, 2017
What is the latest information aa regard the tabs.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Femorama: 4:17pm On May 21, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]About the new registration Announced either true or false...
My question is those who have issue with the verification in the first phase/ Batch,
Should they re register newly or just wait for the time of the new verification... Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 6:53am On May 22, 2017
N-Power Job Application Portal reopens May 29,2017 | Application Requirements and How to Apply

Federal Government will reopen its youth empowerment job application portal at portal.npower.gov.ng on May 29, 2017, Minister of Labour and Employment Dr. Chris Ngige said on Thursday.

He made the declaration at press conference on the issue of minimum wage for Nigeria Labour Congress.

Currently, the N-Power scheme, one of the four cardinal programmes of Social Investment Programme, SIP, is engaging 200,000 Nigerian youths in the areas of N-Agro, N-Health, and N-Teach.

N-Power is said to have gulped billions of naira since it started making payment December 2016.

N-power's first phase of applications commenced last year, when 200,000 applicants were shortlisted.

The government called the first set of shortlisted beneficiaries "first batch" saying more 300,000 names would be released.

The online assessment test conducted was characterised by several technical issues of login and submission problems, though.

But with the latest news by the FG, it is obviously clear that no second batch list should be expected by those who wrote the first test, but were not shorlisted.

What does it mean for those who applied in 2016 but were not shortlisted? 

With the new announcement by the Labour Minister Ngige, it means records of those who didint make the first batch were no longer valid on the Npower application portal.

It means they are free to reapply again. It means they'll have to start all over again. They should get their papers ready this time and avoid the mistakes they made during the first application process.

Can married women apply? 

Definitely!  The programme doesnt segregate irrespective of your marital status.

How to avoid mistakes during application process
1. If you've changed your name as a result of marriage, please make sure to it reflects on the certificates you'll be using for application.

2. If you've not done change of name, then use the name as it appears in your papers and in your bank account.

3. Apply by yourself, don't give out your name to cyber cafe person to apply on your behalf.

Cafe attendants are fond of making mistakes when they aren't supervised. If cafe attendant must do it for you, be there to correct whatever mistakes he'll be making.

4. Check and cross check why applying before you make submission.

5. One of the most important things is to ensure that your account number is active, and it's linked to your active account number.

6. If you're above 35years you won't be considered.

7. In order to avoid the issue of unmatched name, unmatched bvn, etc make sure you fill the on-line application form as your names appear in your certificates and bank account number.

You could face issue of unmatched name if all your papers, and ID bear Azeez Adekola, but you go ahead to fill Abdulazeez Adekola while filling Npower application form.
If your name is Kola, let it be if that's how it appears in your documents, dont go fill Adekolapo during application.

We have found out that more than 70% of the current beneficiaries who are faced with one issue or other are those who use names that are slightly different in spelling, yet the same meaning and interpretation. Avoid it.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by itsede: 10:27pm On May 22, 2017
Femorama:
[color=#006600][/color]About the new registration Announced either true or false...
My question is those who have issue with the verification in the first phase/ Batch,
Should they re register newly or just wait for the time of the new verification... Thanks
yes.. You are to re-apply.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2017
N-power Lagos
Good morning
please it has been confirmed from their Facebook page that those numbers are authentic from Npower. kindly attend to them when they call you.
Thank you.

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Larynx(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2017
Good day autosbay!!! I deeply appreciate ur effort brother... Pls brother, how many working days are we suppose to be going to our PPA weekly? Coz I met a lady where I was posted to and she's reporting from Monday-Friday. I told the principal we ain't suppose to work for 5working days buh this lady said she was not told anything of such and she's also a beneficiary. So pls brother, anything to clarify myself on the number of working days
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jephito(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2017
Larynx:
Good day autosbay!!! I deeply appreciate ur effort brother... Pls brother, how many working days are we suppose to be going to our PPA weekly? Coz I met a lady where I was posted to and she's reporting from Monday-Friday. I told the principal we ain't suppose to work for 5working days buh this lady said she was not told anything of such and she's also a beneficiary. So pls brother, anything to clarify myself on the number of working days

It's a full-time engagement. That means you are officially obligated to go to work on all working days your ppa is opened for work.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by falzy: 3:13pm On May 23, 2017
falzy:

Pls Autosbay what about those of us that are yet to be posted for N-teach? Pls ur info here is very important to me cos I don't have anybody's contact as I am now cos I lost my phone some days ago. The only I know is that I belong to the group of PAID BUT NOT POSTED volunteer. Pls what can I do now as the way forward? Pls I still need answer to this
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2017
It depends on your rapour with the principal but it is supposed to be 3 working days per week

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=falzy post=56801990][/quote]

Call or add on watsapp Felix Ayorinde 08035199414 he is Lagos state coordinator for Npower
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 11:18pm On May 23, 2017
N-power Lagos
I AM DIRECTED TO INFORM U THAT AJEROMI IFELODUN & AMUWO NPOWER TEACHERS ARE TO COME FOR THEIR POSTING LETTERS ON WEDNESDAY (24/5/2017)
WHILE OJO & BADAGRY NPOWER TEACHERS SHOULD COME ON THURSDAY (25/5/2017).
TIME: 11.00am each day
PLS COMPLY STRICTLY WITH THE DAY ALLOCATED TO YOUR ZONE.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2017
N-power Lagos
Abuja – Mr Afolabi Imoukhuede, Senior Special Assistant
to the President on Job Creation (N-Power Scheme), has advised N-Power volunteers to be more productive to build the confidence of state governments to gain
permanent employments.
Imoukhuede gave the advice in Abuja.
The scheme is meant to recruit graduates as teaching
assistants, agriculture extension and primary health care
workers.
“The reality is, if you take this very seriously, it is a
lifeline that we have extended to you to build your
employability status; it is two-year-paid volunteer.
“If you take this very seriously, there is no way you will
not gain; if opportunity now opens up that the state now
wants to engage people, you will be among the top that
they want.
“That has happened in Gombe, the governor has
extended close to about 700 of them to offer them some
permanent employment.
“The same thing in Borno in a particular local
government, even before N-power came it has been really
graduate volunteers that put themselves together there.
“It was in one of the local governments that was ravaged
by Boko-Haram and (they) were alternating to provide
teaching.
“Incidentally, N-power helped them, because a lot of them
were in the N-power programme, but the governor said
that `I want to offer you some position in civil service’.
“He is saying, `can we take them away from N-power to
give them some placement slots ?’’
According to him, some state governors have started supporting and strengthening professionalism of the N-
Teach volunteers by preparing them for their mandatory teacher development programmes in their states.
He said that Ogun and Borno had started the programmes while some state governors had requested for more
deployment of N-power employees because they had been very supportive.
He said that SUBEBs, in their own initiatives, deployed National Certificate of Education (NCE) employees to primary schools, especially where teacher-to-pupil ratios were very low in the rural areas.
He said that SUBEB also deployed BSc holders and other graduates with specific qualification to secondary schools as subject teacher assistants.
He explained that the programme was never designed to take over the place of any profession, adding that some educators had misunderstood the scheme thinking that non-professionals were being used as teachers.
“What we deployed were teaching assistants, their call roll is to support the main teachers.
“We have NCE, OND and BSC; we have quite a lot of NCE holders that have proper qualification for the primary school,’’ he said.
Imoukhuede said that the N-Teach “is one area that is
quite impactful, though, we hear more of the agro,
because they easily become farmers.
“But N-Teach is impacting into lives and it will take some time before we see the fruit of that.’’
The Federal Government of Nigeria designed N-power to reduce youth unemployment.
The focus is to provide young graduates and non-
graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them to advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Temmieb: 7:39pm On May 24, 2017
Please house how true is the info about the opening of Npower portal cos i saw it on fb that it ll be opened May 29
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2017
Temmieb:
Please house how true is the info about the opening of Npower portal cos i saw it on fb that it ll be opened May 29

Just be at alert
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Madinaty: 10:11pm On May 24, 2017
Is there any hope for those who are yet to receive alert (payment) and they have payment history of march and april (with remark 'unmatched name)in their portal ? They have done all necessary corrections required by NOA.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2017
Madinaty:
Is there any hope for those who are yet to receive alert (payment) and they have payment history of march and april (with remark 'unmatched name)in their portal ? They have done all necessary corrections required by NOA.

Did you fill the form
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2017
N-Power Volunteers who collect stipends without WORK to face trial-Afolabi Imuokhuede | FG/State Collaboration is for Monitoring Purpose

It won't be business as usual for some N-Power beneficiaries who have not been going to their Place of Primary Assignment, yet get the monthly stipend.

The Federal Government said this Tuesday at News Agency of Nigeria forum.

Already, 17 volunteers have been discovered to have been receiving the monthly stipends without going to place of work.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation (N-Power Scheme), Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede, said the 17 volunteers would face full wrath of the law so as to serve as deterrent to others.

FG/State Collaboration on N-power

In a related development, Mr. Afolabi said that the collaboration between the FG and state governments was to tackle the issue of of non-perdorming corps across the country.

"Monitoring framework put in place so as to ensure that volunteers do the work they're paid for, " he said.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ohuegbeair(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2017
autosbay...so d accepted working days per week is 3?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2017
Yes it is 3 working days per week, Nteach junior secondary school
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2017
N-power Lagos
N-POWER JOB APPLICATION PORTAL REOPENS MAY 29, 2017.
REQUIREMENT AND GUIDELINES.
It becomes very important to inform everyone on how to go about registration for this program in order to avoid the challenges faced by beneficiaries in the first phase of this program which employed 200,000 graduate to fill the position of the four platforms of Npower program which are; N-teach, N-agro, N-health and N-community.
All those interested in applying for this program are advised to strictly obey the rules and regulation guiding this program because any mistake(s) from the part of the applicant can result to serious consequences for the applicant; So I urge you to read carefully and get yourself prepared for the registration. Meanwhile the portal to apply for the programme is www.npower.gov.ng and it is for all graduates irrespective of their gender and marital status.
HOW TO AVOID MISTAKE WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS PROGRAM.
1. If you've changed your name as a result of marriage, please make sure that it reflects on the certificates you'll be using for the application.
2. If you've not done change of name, then use the name as it appears in your papers and in your bank account especially your BVN details.
3. Ensure the address of your resident tallies with the address of any form of identification you are going to present during the screening. Again, if you are planning to relocate from your present location to another, ensure you fill in the new address you are relocating to.
4. If you want to apply using cyber cafe, ensure you monitor the cafe attendant to input the appropriate information and make sure you enter your password yourself to avoid hacking into your details.
5. Ensure you cross check your details again before you submit.
6. Ensure that your account number is active, and it's linked to your BVN account number.
7. If you're above 35years you won't be considered.
8. In order to avoid the issue of unmatched name, unmatched bvn, etc make sure you fill the on-line application form as your names appear in your certificates and bank account details (including BVN details).
9. Ensure the phone number you will use to register remains intact. If you misplace your number, ensure you retrieve it because you are going to receive text message informing you about the online test to assess your performance.
We have found out that more than 70% of the current beneficiaries who are faced with one issue or the other are those who use names that are slightly different in spelling, yet the same meaning and interpretation. Avoid it.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Madinaty: 10:09pm On May 25, 2017
Yes ost=56857766]

Did you fill the form [/quote]
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Beckyojes(f): 11:48pm On May 25, 2017
Please when will Alimosho NHealth posting be out?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2017
Beckyojes:
Please when will Alimosho NHealth posting be out?
No news generally about NHEALTH yet
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2017
N-Power Volunteer hails FG's plan to prosecute "GHOST" beneficiaries who collect salary without Work | They are ungrateful beneficiaries One of the volunteers of N-power Edward Kenneth has hailed the move of the Federal Government to prosecute some beneficiaries who have been collecting the monthly #30,000 stipends without reporting at their Places of Primary Assignment.

On May 24, 2017 Presidential aid on Job creation Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede disclosed that special monitoring team of the scheme is aware of the fact that "some volunteers have been getting the stipends without work. "

He said 17 of the "ghost" Npower volunteers have been penciled down for prosecution "so as to serve as detterent to others. "

Hailing the plan,  Edward said, "So consoling to know that FG will begin prosecution of those N-power volunteers who have being receiving their stipend since December and has never show up in their PPA. I think this is heart warming.

"While all those unpaid Npowerites are busy in their PPA's, using their precious time, energy, money and vigor for nothing. Since December has not received even a flash of stipend." Edward referred to the the acussed as "ungrateful beneficiaries" who collect stipend and yet refuse to show in their various PPA's.

Edward who has been working at his PPA since the commencement of the programme said, "I know how painful it is to work for nothing and yet no salary.

"Since January I have being spending my money on transport, time and commitment in my PPA, yet I have not received a dim from Npower while some will still collect and refuse to go to their PPA."

He called on FG to quickly set up a monitoring team "to check this injustice. "
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by joy2016: 8:35am On May 26, 2017
AutosBay:
AutosBay am from education district iv sabo the last I went there they said posting is not yet out and now I just got married, I stay in Magbon badagry side I want to redeploy to somewhere closer pls because d woman I met there said their district ends at Orile which is still far pls what can I do?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2017
Nteach District V Junior Secondary School : GOOD MORNING FELLOW VOLUNTEERS,
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THOSE THAT ARE YET TO COLLECT THEIR POSTING LETTERS (SPILL OVERS). SHOULD GO TO DISTRICT V ON WEDNESDAY 31ST MAY TO GET THEIRS. FOR EMPHASIZE, GO TO DISTRICT V ON WEDNESDAY 31ST MAY TO GET YOUR POSTING LETTER IF YOU ARE YET TO DO THAT. REMEMBER TO GO WITH YOUR GUARANTORS PASSPORT. TELL OTHERS. THANK YOU.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Folabimi(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2017
AutosBay:
Source??
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2017
N-power Lagos
N-POWER JOB APPLICATION PORTAL REOPENS MAY 29, 2017.
REQUIREMENT AND GUIDELINES.
It becomes very important to inform everyone on how to go about registration for this program in order to avoid the challenges faced by beneficiaries in the first phase of this program which employed 200,000 graduate to fill the position of the four platforms of Npower program which are; N-teach, N-agro, N-health and N-community.
All those interested in applying for this program are advised to strictly obey the rules and regulation guiding this program because any mistake(s) from the part of the applicant can result to serious consequences for the applicant; So I urge you to read carefully and get yourself prepared for the registration. Meanwhile the portal to apply for the programme is www.npower.gov.ng and it is for all graduates irrespective of their gender and marital status.
HOW TO AVOID MISTAKE WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS PROGRAM.
1. If you've changed your name as a result of marriage, please make sure that it reflects on the certificates you'll be using for the application.
2. If you've not done change of name, then use the name as it appears in your papers and in your bank account especially your BVN details.
3. Ensure the address of your resident tallies with the address of any form of identification you are going to present during the screening. Again, if you are planning to relocate from your present location to another, ensure you fill in the new address you are relocating to.
4. If you want to apply using cyber cafe, ensure you monitor the cafe attendant to input the appropriate information and make sure you enter your password yourself to avoid hacking into your details.
5. Ensure you cross check your details again before you submit.
6. Ensure that your account number is active, and it's linked to your BVN account number.
7. If you're above 35years you won't be considered.
8. In order to avoid the issue of unmatched name, unmatched bvn, etc make sure you fill the on-line application form as your names appear in your certificates and bank account details (including BVN details).
9. Ensure the phone number you will use to register remains intact. If you misplace your number, ensure you retrieve it because you are going to receive text message informing you about the online test to assess your performance.
We have found out that more than 70% of the current beneficiaries who are faced with one issue or the other are those who use names that are slightly different in spelling, yet the same meaning and interpretation. Avoid it.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2017
N-power Lagos
Good afternoon
What are your challenges in your place of primary assignment? please tell us so that we resolve it in our capacity. Copied Felix Ayorinde 08035199414
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Shedrackuzezi: 5:20pm On May 26, 2017
The point is now the working days?how many days are we to go to our ppa in a week?

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.