Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Have You Any Room For Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Any Room For Jesus? (919 Views)

Are You Working Too Hard For Jesus? Paul Ellis / When Will The Hunger For Jesus Return To Nigerian Youth Like Brazil!!! / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Any Room For Jesus? by AnyRoomForJesus: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Life without Jesus is like a doughnut with a big vacuum at the center which nothing else can fill except Jesus.

Hence Jesus said "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him" Rev 3:20.

Why do you need Jesus?

Because He loves you and died for you.

Because only His blood can atone for your sins, the blood of animals and other humans cannot do that.

Because He is the sinless Son of God.

Because He is the Way the Truth and the Life.

Because He is the Judge of the whole world.

Because He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

Because it is appointed unto Man once to die and after that Judgment.

Invite Jesus into your life today and he will give you abundant life.

1 Like

Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by otemanuduno: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
AnyRoomForJesus:
Life without Jesus is like a doughnut with a big vacuum at the center which nothing else can fill except Jesus.

Hence Jesus said "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him" Rev 3:20.

Why do you need Jesus?

Because only His blood can atone for your sins, the blood of animals and other humans cannot do that.

Damogul, seems Jesus is having an accomodation problem. Won't you provide him at least a boy's quarter self-con? grin cheesy
Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by jonbellion(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
AnyRoomForJesus:

Why do you need Jesus?

well we can enjoy the doughnut without having to fill the vacuum smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by mrmrmister: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
I have a self-contained room
Very big toilet and bathroom
Kitchen is big as well

150K per day undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by otemanuduno: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
Kitchen is big as well

150K per day undecided
4evergod, aka Damogul would surely have a duplex for him. I'm inviting 4evergod aka Naijadeyhia to this thread now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by mrmrmister: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
4eve7rgod, aka Damo6gul would surely have a duplex for him. I'm inviting 4evergo/d aka Naija'deyhia to this thread now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why do you want to spoil my business?
Do you have any idea how long I've kept the room? angry
Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by otemanuduno: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

Why do you want to spoil my business?
Do you have any idea how long I've kept the room? angry
150k per day is too much for Jesus of Nazareth to pay na. Try subsidise the rent Jor angry
Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by mrmrmister: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
150k per day is too much for Jesus of Nazareth to pay na. Try subsidise the rent Jor angry
Jesus is a billionaire cheesy
150k is nothing
Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by otemanuduno: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

Jesus is a billionaire cheesy
150k is nothing
O MY my... I forgot he's the king of Kiss kiss
Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by AnyRoomForJesus: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
Damogul, seems Jesus is having an accomodation problem. Won't you provide him at least a boy's quarter self-con? grin cheesy

Actually, He owns the entire universe and is the creator.

If you open the door of your heart to Him he would do the following things to you

1. Wash away your sin...as all have sinned and come short of the glory of God

2. Forgive you your sins....as the wages of sin is death

3. Give you eternal life .....as he that Hath the Son (Jesus) hath life.

4. Give you power to overcome sin...Sin shall not have dominion(rule) over you.

5. Be your Lord and Saviour ... He shall save His people from their sin

6. Open your eyes from spiritual blindness... as the God of this world has blinded their eyes

7. Take the burden of Sin away from you ...come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest

8. Put the love of God in your heart .....shed His love abroad..

9. Save you from eternal damnation in in hell...the wicked shall turned into hell and the nations that forget God

10. Write your name in the Book of Life.

You can see that the reason Jesus died for you is for your own benefit.

He has nothing to loose if you choose to go to Hell, but His love made to pay the Supreme price for you.

I pray that He will reveal Himself to you in a way that you will Understand.....Amen!

1 Like

Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by AnyRoomForJesus: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
mrmrmister:
Kitchen is big as well

150K per day undecided

Remember Judas sold him for 30 pieces of Silver, and yet that lot of money was useless to Judas.

If you love materials things that your Creator then it is a sign that you need Jesus. Because only Him can set you free from Sin.

The issue at hand is a matter of eternity. Life is worthless without Jesus.

If you doubt me go to the hospital and ask those who are bedridden due to one disease or the other and you will understand the vanity of life.

This is the conclusion of the whole matter, fear God and keep His commandment.
Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by otemanuduno: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
AnyRoomForJesus:

Actually, He owns the entire universe and is the creator.

If you open the door of your heart to Him he would do the following things to you

1. Wash away your sin...as all have sinned and come short of the glory of God

2. Forgive you your sins....as the wages of sin is death

3. Give you eternal life .....as he that Hath the Son (Jesus) hath life.

4. Give you power to overcome sin...Sin shall not have dominion(rule) over you.

5. Be your Lord and Saviour ... He shall save His people from their sin

6. Open your eyes from spiritual blindness... as the God of this world has blinded their eyes

7. Take the burden of Sin away from you ...come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest

8. Put the love of God in your heart .....shed His love abroad..

9. Save you from eternal damnation in in hell...the wicked shall turned into hell and the nations that forget God

10. Write your name in the Book of Life.

You can see that the reason Jesus died for you is for your own benefit.

He has nothing to loose if you choose to go to Hell, but His love made to pay the Supreme price for you.

I pray that He will reveal Himself to you in a way that you will Understand.....Amen!

So he owns the entire universe, yet he doesn't have any room for himself and he had to beg for accommodation
Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by skeendyke: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Op, you left out the most important. Jesus wants to be very close to each of us. He wants to be a friend who is closer to us than a brother. Friendship with God is the whole essence of the Christian faith.
Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by AnyRoomForJesus: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
skeendyke:
Op, you left out the most important. Jesus wants to be very close to each of us. He wants to be a friend who is closer to us than a brother. Friendship with God is the whole essence of the Christian faith.

God bless you for pointing that out, we need to pray for our friends...that God will give them an understanding heart.
Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by AnyRoomForJesus: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
So he owns the entire universe, yet he doesn't have any room for himself and he had to beg for accommodation

The truth is that a room or flat or estate cannot contain His personality.

Hence, he has nothing to gain from us but we have everything to gain from Him.
Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by otemanuduno: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
AnyRoomForJesus:

The truth is that a room or flat or estate cannot contain His personality.

Hence, he has nothing to gain from us but we have everything to gain from Him.
Yeah, everything, especially the FEAR OF god and witches which is the beginning of limitations and brain retardation grin cheesy
Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by AnyRoomForJesus: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

Yeah, everything, especially the FEAR OF god and witches which is the beginning of limitations and brain retardation grin cheesy

Even if you are an Atheist, your conscience tells you there is a Supreme being greater than you.

Witches are not to be reckoned with because Jesus defeated them already and made His Blood available for the remission of your sins.

You need Jesus more than anything else as He is the Way, The Truth and the Life.

It is appointed unto Man once to die and after death is Judgment. And who will be the Judge? Jesus!

You can only make peace with Him while you are alive as there is no repentance in the grave.
Re: Have You Any Room For Jesus? by otemanuduno: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
AnyRoomForJesus:

Even if you are an Atheist, your conscience tells you there is a Supreme being greater than you.

Witches are not to be reckoned with because Jesus defeated them already and made His Blood available for the remission of your sins.

You need Jesus more than anything else as He is the Way, The Truth and the Life.

It is appointed unto Man once to die and after death is Judgment. And who will be the Judge? Jesus!

You can only make peace with Him while you are alive as there is no repentance in the grave.

Yes I admit to the existence of the supreme being he greater than me. HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY, the father of Yahweh, Vishnu, Odin, Atum, Olorun, Eshu, Allah and all other gods we have ever heard of.

(1) (Reply)

What Benefit Did You Reap? - Steve Edwards / Have Your Pastor Or Alfa Ever Healed An Amputee? Share Your Experience / Paying or Receiving Tithe Is A Sin. By Pastor Chris Ojigbani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.