Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (48833 Views)

I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by MrMontella(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

Seun did you bother checking the date the moniker was registered? it was 2012! And not just registered as that seems to be your latest lingo.

I am actually asking the questions you should be asking and it worries me.
i dont think you understand the question seun asked...
Forget the registeration issue..
Me thinks He asked a valid question?..
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by joseph1832(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:
HardMirror versus the Apologists and their multiple handles.
It's now a shame, that logic according to Nairaland christians, is and can only be applied when trying to shame a man. sad
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ban over. Bbfever thanks for holding forth for me and communicating my thoughts. I appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:
Ban over. Bbfever thanks for holding forth for me and communicating my thoughts. I appreciate it

Sure thing boss. I am ever loyal sir
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by KingEbukaNaija: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:

Yeah !

Damogul

Damogul

Da Da Da Damogul !!!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Rilwayne001: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

Pray tell us how you want this "silly sideshow" to be over when you refuse asking the right questions and asking the right people?

4evergod aka naijadeyhia, are you now a female? shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by hopefulLandlord: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

you are the coward here man. I am being neutral here.

first of all, I am not 4everGod.

he won you in the first debate, and you are telling him to open a return leg. it doesn't make sense. it would only make sense if you had won him in the first thread, then he now has the burden of retaliation by opening a return thread. but, it isn't the case here.

That you left a lot of messages to him, still doesn't make sense. because to me, he didn't take you serious on your challenge. probably because he is not the one to fight back. you are!

someone can still ignore some things when they feel it is inconsequential to follow it up. which may probably be the case here.

this rest of who you wrote is what would be addressed as chest beating for anybody that knows when it all started.

I have read him say something about beejay. he told you to open a return thread and bring in all the case you have against him of which he reminded you of beejay's challenge. but, seeing that the burden of opening a new thread is you. you avoided doing the needful.

bro, take it from me, you are the real coward. I am not supporting anybody.

he even said you changed the title of the first debate thread you guys had. you changed the title to o literal dot, which doesn't make sense to me, because it goes on to tell me that you are a coward who finds it hard to own his shit to himself.

thanks.

lol promise10 the coward that ran away from performing a miracle and showing us the blood money

hope you're good bro

this isn't good for your health

now go back to staying off my mentions till you open that thread

the miracle and blood money thread you ran away from is there too Mr Coward
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
bennyann:

Are you for real? Are you aware this particular thread would be lost in it? Except I don't understand you.

Besides, it isn't your thread. You can't add damogul's thread to Hardmirror's thread.

I bet you, if that is what you mean, you'll have no sleep, no rest and your image will be at stake.

What image? I don't think there's any image left that we haven't seen on this thread.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
I was banned for 2 days. Not bad sha as i got to see a lot from behind the scenes and further grasp an understanding of events. Seun I hail you and your flagrant "diplomacy"

I will produce further proof as promised as they are being collated. Seun kindly leave this thread where it is and lets thrash this out. If you wish not to be involved or are getting tired then please step aside and stop shielding your philosophical colleague. Do we have a deal?

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:

Welcome back, bro
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:

4evergod aka naijadeyhia, are you now a female? shocked sad
Lol You got the strategy
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:
I was banned for 2 days. Not bad sha as i got to see a lot from behind the scenes and further grasp an understanding of events. Seun I hail you and your flagrant "diplomacy"

I will produce further proof as promised as they are being collated. Seun kindly leave this thread where it is and lets thrash this out. If you wish not to be involved or are getting tired then please step aside and stop shielding your philosophical colleague. Do we have a deal?

Why is Seun even taking this upon himself in the first place? I have never seen Mark meddling in the arguments of Facebook users, just because they're not of his views.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
@ damogul sir hope you are up to speed.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Welcome back, bro

Its been fun while away.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:
@ damogul sir hope you are up to speed.

I am my darling. you know how to take instructions very well. I appreciate you once again.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun you have been very bias so far in analyzing this issue. Hard mirror has even admitted to having being misinformed seeing as all the other people he recently contacted on the issue gave a report inconsistent with his but instead you accuse demagog?

I'm really disappointed at you. You reached a new low today.
Seun:

In my view, the facts of the case are not in line with people's feelings. Our great in-house demagogue and his many clones seem to have done a good job. I am familiar with his work. This is how people are persuaded that someone is a witch and needs to be burned. I may be wrong, of course, but for now I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bennyann: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol
You got the strategy

What strategy? After the sweet romance? lipsrsealed
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:

You are a comedian. Pls what further evidence? Have you even presented any evidence?
Funny people

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun do we have a deal?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Let me guess, one who joined Nairaland 3 days ago cannot be an atheist? undecided
Seun:
You don't reason like an atheist. You joined nairaland just 3 days ago. Are you one of naijadeyhia's clones?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Rilwayne001: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:

I am my darling. you know how to take instructions very well. I appreciate you once again.

Lol, why are you quoting yourself? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Come and explain to this sister how lifeoasis embraces everyone and how many disciples are members of other churches.
This guy above just said he belonged to caccf yet he calls areogun his father in the lord meaning he is a disciple too, yet obviously he had another church.
Bbfever is it not clear to you that many of us were like that?

I strongly agree with you on this! I had a very close friend who was a member of the Executive Committee at ASF (Anglican Student Fellowship) at OAU and was also a disciple of baba Areogun (Life Oasis).
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
bennyann:

What strategy? After the sweet romance? lipsrsealed
Softspot things? Maybe damogul has a softspot for me. You can never tell
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

You are a comedian. Pls what further evidence? Have you even presented any evidence?
Funny people

FYI bbfever is my 17 yr old Niece and i can see she kept you busy and schooled you quite a bit as instructed.

Yes information and proof is what i represent and like i did the first time i will do again. Being coy will not help you. Playing arrogant and stumping all over the place also will not. By the time i am done you will see my moniker and go into guest mode
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nigayoyo:

I strongly agree with you on this! I had a very close friend who was a member of the Executive Committee at ASF (Anglican Student Fellowship) at OAU and was also a disciple of baba Areogun (Life Oasis).
Don't blame them, many here obviously don't know how it goes in most school fellowships. They think me being a disciple means I am a member of his church
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
You have just derailed this thread. You should ban yourself.
Seun:
The echo247 account was created to post a thread agitating for a separate Christian section which was hidden by our bot, so she is certainly not an atheist. Now that we are wise to the multiple account strategy, this case will be easily resolved.

Now how about this RoadsAndGreen fellow?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:

FYI bbfever is my 17 yr old Niece and i can see she kept you busy and schooled you quite a bit as instructed.

Yes information and proof is what i represent and like i did the first time i will do again. Being coy will not help you. Playing arrogant and stumping all over the place also will not. By the time i am done you will see my moniker and go into guest mode
Thanks for the info

Are you trying to advertise her to me? Cos I can see she is getting obsessed. Has she passed her jamb?

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Millerz:
You have just derailed this thread. You should ban yourself.

Can't you just read and be quiet undecided
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Don't blame them, many here obviously don't know how it goes in most school fellowships. They think me being a disciple means I am a member of his church

You still have not answered my question.

cc damogul I asked him the question requested and he hs been unable to respond
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Thanks for the info

Are you trying to advertise her to me? Cos I can see she is getting obsessed. Has she passed her jamb?

Are you trying to warm up to me? She is way beyond your league, She does not need Jamb
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

I am aware
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

Jobless niece and uncle. What a family. They have turned nairaland to life achievements. cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42)

Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers / Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.