Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (48995 Views)

I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:

Ignore Seun. He knows what he doing

It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by hopefulLandlord: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

I have looked into this case as a neutral guy, yet you are still presenting yourself as what you are not.

continue to shift the burden of retaliation on promise10 since you are dumb.

in fact, I am done with you. may be when promise10 comes back from ban, you can reach back to him and prove what you wrote there.

stay of my mention Promise"Neutral"10 till you open that thread and attend to blood money and miracle request Mr neutral coward

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:
FYI TOPIC OF THE THREAD HAS BEEN CHANGED TO HOW IT ORIGINALLY WAS ND I WANT IT TO REMAIN SO AS WE PROCEED TOMORROW.
The way you are taking this thing. Logging in with many accounts, issuing ultimatums and the rest. Pls hope you have a life sha?

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by kevoh(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:
We are done here. Mr Culprit have a good night while it remains good.
Your Uncle says you are in Pensylvannia but it's about 3:40p.m in Pensylvannia and should not yet be night over there instead late afternoon. Are you by chance spending the weekend in Nigeria, maybe that's why you are saying good night! tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

this is my first best thread I have ever commented on NL. full of fun.

The thread has been quite revealing...
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
kevoh:

Your Uncle says you are in Pensylvannia but it's about 3:40p.m in Pensylvannia and should not yet be night over there? Are you by chance spending the weekend in Nigeria, maybe that's why you are saying good night! tongue
Hehehehehe

Anything for Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
kevoh:

Your Uncle says you are in Pensylvannia but it's about 3:40p.m in Pensylvannia and should not yet be night over there instead late afternoon. Are you by chance spending the weekend in Nigeria, maybe that's why you are saying good night! tongue

To think that Atheists arr meant to be smart. This comment here betrays that.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by hopefulLandlord: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
kevoh:

Your 17 yr old Niece must be one hell of a business girl at age 13 (check attached pic 1) and she started receiving way too much bans for her age (check attached pic 2). By age 14 she get's stronger with the estate management hustle (check attached pic3). Your niece must be a hell of businesswoman/girl! I troway salute for this your niece!

kevoh:

Kevoh no get chill!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:

Ad Hominems are not your strong suite so stick to the question. Why give 2 different comments over one issue?
baba don come.

welcome bro!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Guys we pick this up tomorrow.

Seun kindly leave MY TOPIC as it is.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by lepasharon(f): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
kevoh:

Looool cheesy Why do ppl like to insult other ppl intelligence?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:
Guys we pick this up tomorrow.

Seun kindly leave MY TOPIC as it is.
No be everybody dey jobless o. So you expect us all to resume here again tomrrw. Na wa o

Are you sure today till tomorrow is enough for you?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
41 pages and still the same old same old shouting and taunting and what not....

Well, damogul is back, so at least this inquistion can now finally have a head; albeit a...........controversial one.

And call off on your fanboys; they're just uneccesarily lengthening this thread.

Sheesh.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

No be everybody dey jobless o. So you expect us all to resume here again tomrrw. Na wa o

You can choose to stay away. No Qualms. My comment was meant for all who are interested to view. I run a business so my life does not revolve around NL. However i own a duty to all who deserve it to defend them and expose lies being shown them as truth.

Remember that Hopefullandlord pressured me into doing this so when i start a thing i see it through to the logical end so here we are.

Like i said you can be absent. It changes nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ephi123(f): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

We are not complaining, we are ready to resume here cheesy (at least I am). This thread needs to be thrashed to a logical end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
SirWere:
41 pages and still the same old same old shouting and taunting and what not....

Well, damogul is back, so at least this inquistion can now finally have a head; albeit a...........controversial one.

And call off on your fanboys; they're just uneccesarily lengthening this thread.

Sheesh.

I do not have fanboys.....interestd parties? Yes of which you are also one going by your comment here.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

The thread has been quite revealing...
Very revealing, I got to meet the damogul family. I think I found the 17 year old really interesting, her uncle is showing her how to be a troll. good she is starting at an early age.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
I wish to congratulate everyone who has been active on this thread for convincing us that HardMirror's story is probably not entirely true.

To put an end to this controversy, I've dropped the thread in question from the home page, since HardMirror hasn't proved that it is all true.

I hereby urge all ex-Christians who became atheists because of HardMirror's testimony to reconsider their beliefs in light of this information.

I hereby close this thread and instruct every Nairaland member who wants to continue to discuss HardMirror's story to go to the original thread.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42)

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.