Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,388 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] (35764 Views)

OAP Toolz Shows Off Her Figure In Beautiful New Photos / Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by wayne4loan: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2016
The power of makeup though

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by thunderbabs: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2016
power900:
suddenly toolz now feel like a celebrity, you need to see her shabby move steps, more like a youruba woman selling ewagoin grin grin grin grin grin grin

O mean sha...d shabby behind wey dey totori ur head
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by yinkslinks(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Attention seekers everywhere u go. They have turned MTN.
TunezBlog:
Report went flying weeks ago after she was spotted with a bulging tummy at a recent industry night show, that popular on air personality, Toolz was pregnant.

Tolu Demuren as she is now called has spent the better part of this week in the Maldives at Indian Ocean with her husband, Capt Tunde as they both enjoy a quite vacation.

Tunde shared some of the moments from the trip on gram and one of Toolz sister, Kehinde Oniru Adewole, asked the celebrity couple to get on working and make twins, however the reaction from the ace media personality insinuates that she might be considering the economic state of the country before getting pregnant.

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/toolz-shows-concern-about-getting.html?m=1

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Dvampire(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2016
I that Toolz's face without make-up? shocked i duff my hat for mary kay

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Caseless: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2016
decatalyst:
What concerns semen flow with recession undecided

Kukuma tell us say Captain is yet to properly maneuver his way through the gigantic future behind you undecided
grin
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes i see dem feeding dere children

Nd don't let ur head to fall while shaking it

Oh really? You can see them feeding their children, sending them to good schools, providing for then and not sending them hawking. It's your type that will get pregnant and bring a child to come and suffer. Your type is = 1 of Nigeria's problem.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by missterious(f): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2016
PatriciaKT:
She's selfish, how hard is it to rise twins for someone like her.
So those who have less than her and God bless them will twins should die abi
I hate it when parents of these days say things like "I want to give my child the best"
But they forget that they never had the best but still turned out alright.
Even God doesn't give His children every single thing they ask for.

She's selfish because she's not ready to have a child. Na wa for you oh. Is it your pregnancy?

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

Oh really? You can see them feeding their children, sending them to good schools, providing for then and not sending them hawking. It's your type that will get pregnant and bring a child to come and suffer. Your type is = 1 of Nigeria's problem.
Nd ur comment shows that it's ur type dat will be looking for already made men to suck dry

Do toolz belong to the lower class family?

D answer is NO

I won't even say she belongs to the middle class, cos she is far from dat, she is an OAP, nd her husband is a pilot

D lower class and the Middle class family still puts to bed everyday, still feeds dere children Nd still manage to send dem to school

U r busy giving excuse for someone who is using recession as a silly excuse not to give birth
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Idrismusty97(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
So b'cos of economy u no won born

All the money wey u dey use go vacation don reach to train pikin

After all no be only u d recession affect, even d poor wey d thing affect pass dey born
And that's why there are still poor.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Idrismusty97:
And that's why there are still poor.
Ur comment makes no sense

So just cos dey r poor dey should not give birth

If everyone is waiting to be a millionaire b4 dey give birth den i wonder how d world population will be
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd ur comment shows that it's ur type dat will be looking for already made men to suck dry

Do toolz belong to the lower class family?

D answer is NO

I won't even say she belongs to the middle class, cos she is far from dat, she is an OAP, nd her husband is a pilot

D lower class and the Middle class family still puts to bed everyday, still feeds dere children Nd still manage to send dem to school

U r busy giving excuse for someone who is using recession as a silly excuse not to give birth

Oh pls STFU u were the 1 comparing her to the lower class and I asked u a question: Do you see them being able to feed their children, sending them to good schools etc?

And learn to mind your business. What's your own if that's her excuse. You should be working to have at least half of the money she does, instead of criticizing her decision. Get a life !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Izen: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2016
PatriciaKT:
She's selfish, how hard is it to rise twins for someone like her.
So those who have less than her and God bless them will twins should die abi
I hate it when parents of these days say things like "I want to give my child the best"
But they forget that they never had the best but still turned out alright.
Even God doesn't give His children every single thing they ask for.
Please, let us learn to respect other people's decisions about their lives. All this insult on top wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Izen: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
Ur comment makes no sense

So just cos dey r poor dey should not give birth

If everyone is waiting to be a millionaire b4 dey give birth den i wonder how d world population will be

It is selfish for you to have kids you can't take proper care of. The kids didn't ask to be born.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

Oh pls STFU u were the 1 comparing her to the lower class and I asked u a question: Do you see the being able to feed their children, sending them to good schools etc?

And learn to mind your business. What's your own if that's her excuse. You should be working to have at least half of the money she does, instead of criticizing her decision. Get a life !
E pain am grin

All u people dat come online to tell others to get a life, in reality u people have a life of ur own, still being fed by ur parents, still being dictated to.

I can feel ur pain, don't worry, it is well
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2016
Izen:

It is selfish for you to have kids you can't take proper care of. The kids didn't ask to be born.
Nd ur point is
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by justmenoni: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Shoro Niyen... grin grin grin grin mtscheww wey airforce1 wife and Tosyne2much wife just born triplet and quadruplet respectively.
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
E pain am grin

All u people dat come online to tell others to get a life, in reality u people have a life of ur own, still being fed by ur parents, still being dictated to.

I can feel ur pain, don't worry, it is well

Wtf

Seems common sense isn't that common

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Izen:

EXACTLY!

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

Wtf

Seems common sense isn't that common
For crying out loud stop whining like a baby

Oooh i forgot, dats wat u r
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
For crying out loud stop whining like a baby

Oooh i forgot, dats wat u r

Trying so hard to be funny, it's getting ridiculous. Grandma as old as you, you are using the fact that she should have kids because POOR people have a lot of kids too. I asked you a question u could NOT even give a reasonable reply. Then u went on talking sh*t about her not being in the middle class and her able to afford it.

If she doesn't want to have kids what's your own? Who are you to her? Yoy think she cares aboyt your opinion? Learn to respect other people's decision.

What an irony that's it's the rich that have either 1 or two kids (for example Mark Zuckerberg)

The way you are thinking, this mentality just displays the kinda environment you grew up in.

It's people like you that will turn Nigeria to China or India.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

Trying so hard to be funny, it's getting ridiculous. Grandma as old as you, you are using the fact that she should have kids because POOR people have a lot of kids too. I asked you a question u could NOT even give a reasonable reply. Then u went on talking sh*t about her not being in the middle class and her able to afford it.

If she doesn't want to have kids what's your own? Who are you to her? Yoy think she cares aboyt your opinion? Learn to respect other people's decision.

What an irony that's it's the rich that have either 1 or two kids (for example Mark Zuckerberg)

The way you are thinking, this mentality just displays the kinda environment you grew up in.

It's people like you that will turn Nigeria to China or India.

My dear go nd sleep

Am i d one dat u r writing dis long epistle for?

It shows how frustrated u r, it shows how life have been screwing u left, right d center, wat u r writing here is all about u, ur pain, cos u don't know me, nd u never will, d only place dat u r privileged to talk to me is on dis forum.

Y don't u write a book about ur miserable and abused life, trust me, it will be a bestseller
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by buchilino(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
WITHOUT MAKEUP, DIS GAL USE STYLE UGLY.
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Spidermon: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
If she doesnt watch her weight seriously after pregnancy, she wont make any sense at all. See those thighs as is...
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
My dear go nd sleep

Am i d one dat u r writing dis long epistle for?

It shows how frustrated u r, it shows how life have been screwing u left, right d center, wat u r writing here is all about u, ur pain, cos u don't know me, nd u never will, d only place dat u r privileged to talk to me is on dis forum.

Y don't u write a book about ur miserable and abused life, trust me, it will be a bestseller

Sleeping at this time? Is that what you do how jobless must you be
Looooool. Which screwed life? Which pain ? In fact tell me more. And what are your statistics based on. And grandma continue enjoying life because you will soon die NOT
displaying your stupid mentality in public. It's embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

Sleeping at this time? Is that what you do how jobless must you be
Looooool. Which screwed life? Which pain ? In fact tell me more. And what are your statistics based on. And grandma continue enjoying life because you will soon die NOT
displaying your stupid mentality in public. It's embarrassing
Waooow, life is a b!tch, it shows that you have really gone through a lot, hope you are not contemplating suicide

Well u can go ahead and kill urself, d world will one less dutch bag to worry about
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
Waooow, life is a b!tch, it shows that you have really gone through a lot, hope you are not contemplating suicide

Well u can go ahead and kill urself, d world will one less dutch bag to worry about

What u r saying is making 0 sense, hope u r aware undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

What u r saying is making 0 sense, hope u r aware undecided
Really?

I thought since you're d one dat is learned it will make sense to you

Oooh well, like u said b4,common sense is not common
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
Really?

I thought since you're d one dat is learned it will make sense to you

Oooh well, like u said b4,common sense is not common

EXACTLY
That's why I don't understand you. I do not speak the language of foolish people.

First it was about how everybody should take an example from the poor because the more children you CAN'T feed the better. As in you should NOT suffer alone right? _ according to your mentality

Because that comparison made 0 sense

Then Toolz should give birth at all cost because I am the one to decide about that _according to your mentality

Makes 0 sense because you are a NOBODY to her! Learn to mind your business grandma and maybe you wouldn't die soon . Gosh at least for your age. Respect you age!

Then as stupid as you are since obviously you had nothing else to say, you tried being funny with RIDICULOUS statements that
1) do NOT even fit the topic
2) do NOT make sense because you DON'T know me therefore leading to your claims being RIDICULOUS

You see why common sense is not so common ?

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

EXACTLY
That's why I don't understand you. I do not speak the language of foolish people.

First it was about how everybody should take an example from the poor because the more children you CAN'T feed the better. As in you should NOT suffer alone right? _ according to your mentality

Because that comparison made 0 sense

Then Toolz should give birth at all cost because I am the one to decide about that _according to your mentality

Makes 0 sense because you are a NOBODY to her! Learn to mind your business grandma and maybe you wouldn't die soon . Gosh at least for your age. Respect you age!

Then as stupid as you are since obviously you had nothing else to say, you tried being funny with RIDICULOUS statements that
1) do NOT even fit the topic
2) do NOT make sense because you DON'T know me therefore leading to your claims being RIDICULOUS

You see why common sense is not so common ?
D most surprising thing is that i don't read all dese ur long epistle

So wat ever u r writing is all about u, call me wat ever name u want to call me, it doesn't bug me

Though at first i was bothered about ur life, wat u have been through, but i can see u r dealing with the pain d best possible way u know how.. Coming online to lash out at people, throwing ur frustrations at dem

But one thing u have to know is dat dey r not d ones that caused ur problems,wat u r going through is not caused by dem

I know you are angry wen no one was dere to protect you, but it's all good

If calling me all sorts of names will make you feel better, den u r welcome, go ahead and insult, at least i will know i saved u from committing suicide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Rains Money On E-Money On His 40th Birthday (Photos, Video) / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son / 2face Idibia And Basketmouth Battle For Better Cook [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.