Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,575 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] (35760 Views)

OAP Toolz Shows Off Her Figure In Beautiful New Photos / Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
D most surprising thing is that i don't read all dese ur long epistle

So wat ever u r writing is all about u, call me wat ever name u want to call me, it doesn't bug me

Though at first i was bothered about ur life, wat u have been through, but i can see u r dealing with the pain d best possible way u know how.. Coming online to lash out at people, throwing ur frustrations at dem

But one thing u have to know is dat dey r not d ones that caused ur problems,wat u r going through is not caused by dem

I know you are angry wen no one was dere to protect you, but it's all good

If calling me all sorts of names will make you feel better, den u r welcome, go ahead and insult, at least i will know i saved u from committing suicide

Like I said 0 sense

Am I the one that started the abuse?
Nooope

Do you know me to know how my life is definitely so much better than yours?
Noooope

But you are right about sth though
I'm frustrated but not because of the reasons you stated

But rather because

FOOLISH people frustrate me. I HATE stupid people with passion!

Have a nice day grandma I have already brought myself sooooooo low by exchanging messages with you!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

Like I said 0 sense

Am I the one that started the abuse?
Nooope

Do you know me to know how my life is definitely so much better than yours?
Noooope

But you are right about sth though
I'm frustrated but not because of the reasons you stated

But rather because

FOOLISH people frustrate me. I HATE stupid people with passion!

Have a nice day grandma I have already brought myself sooooooo low by exchanging messages with you!
Rotfl

D thing don pain am grin grin grin

Ur words shows that you already have low self esteem

U r calling me grandma, i am sure you have seen my pics nd u feel insecure, u don't like wat u r seeing , y don't u put urs let me see, or r u afraid ur eyes will show wat u r hiding

Please don't go, playing with ur mind gives me pleasure
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Gerrard59(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
So b'cos of economy u no won born

All the money wey u dey use go vacation don reach to train pikin

After all no be only u d recession affect,[/b] even d poor wey d thing affect pass dey born[b

So because poor people are procreating, it means any person should do same? What happened to giving birth to children you can ADEQUATELY take proper care of?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by PaulIdu: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:

After all no be only u d recession affect, even d poor wey d thing affect pass dey born

Keep borning like a rabbit

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Gerrard59:

So because poor people are procreating, it means any person should do same? What happened to giving birth to children you can ADEQUATELY take proper care of?
U can wait till wen u r a billionaire b4 u start giving birth.

Let her give us another excuse
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
PaulIdu:

Keep borning like a rabbit
How my statement take affect u?

Or d recession dey affect u too?
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Gerrard59(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

Trying so hard to be funny, it's getting ridiculous. Grandma as old as you, you are using the fact that she should have kids because POOR people have a lot of kids too. I asked you a question u could NOT even give a reasonable reply. Then u went on talking sh*t about her not being in the middle class and her able to afford it.

If she doesn't want to have kids what's your own? Who are you to her? Yoy think she cares aboyt your opinion? Learn to respect other people's decision.
What an irony that's it's the rich that have either 1 or two kids (for example Mark Zuckerberg)
The way you are thinking, this mentality just displays the kinda environment you grew up in.
It's people like you that will turn Nigeria to China or India.

It's commendable to know there are people who think like me in this country. I said same here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3450586/poor-un-intelligent-people-should-not

People should learn to procreate to children they can ADEQUATELY take proper care of. Kudos to Mrs Toolz.

myfantasies:
U can wait till wen u r a billionaire b4 u start giving birth.
Let her give us another excuse

Firstly, I'm not against people procreating, rather, I'm against people giving birth to children they can't take ADEQUATE care of. The cost of living is on the high side, good education isn't cheap, quality healthcare nko?, conducive environment etc. These things cost money which if unfortunately the parents don't possess, will not be able to take ADEQUATE care of the child(ren).

Mrs Toolz definitely comes from a rich background. However, that doesn't imply she must procreate children she cannot take ADEQUATE care of and at the wrong time (note the word: adequate). Children deserve the very best in life, some which include:

- Good and sound education
- Quality healthcare
- Conducive environment for proper upbringing.
- Proper Nutrition

and lots more.

So my dear, no one is against couples/individuals procreating children, rather, they are against people procreating children they cannot ADEQUATELY take proper care of. Taking ADEQUATE care implies giving the child the very best in life, and yes, every child deserve the very best as they didn't ask to be procreated.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Gerrard59:

It's commendable to know there are people who think like me in this country. I said same here:

People should learn to procreate to children they can ADEQUATELY take proper care of. Kudos to Mrs Toolz.

Firstly, I'm not against people procreating, rather, I'm against people giving birth to children they can't take ADEQUATE care of. The cost of living is on the high side, good education isn't cheap, quality healthcare nko?, conducive environment etc. These things cost money which if unfortunately the parents don't possess, will not be able to take ADEQUATE care of the child(ren).

Mrs Toolz definitely comes from a rich background. However, that doesn't imply she must procreate children she cannot take ADEQUATE care of and at the wrong time (note the word: adequate). Children deserve the very best in life, some which include:

- Quality healthcare
- Proper Nutrition

and lots more.

So my dear, no one is against couples/individuals procreating children, rather, they are against people procreating children they cannot ADEQUATELY take proper care of. Taking ADEQUATE care implies giving the child the very best in life, and yes, every child deserve the very best as they didn't ask to be procreated.
Did you write dis long epistle cos of me
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Gerrard59:

- Quality healthcare
- Proper Nutrition

and lots more.

EXACTLY what I have been trying to make her understand but naaaah people like her are already too deep into that kind of mentality. It's sickening

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by PaulIdu: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
How my statement take affect u?

Or d recession dey affect u too?

Even Dangote e affect am ....
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by davidif: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:

After all no be only u d recession affect, even d poor wey d thing affect pass dey born

Chai! The way Africans think ehn? In advanced countries a lot of people put off child rearing until they are financially able but in Africa, the line of thinking is just have kids as long as you are married. Whatever happened to family planning?

No wonder some of them get angry at us when our countries come to beg for aid.
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by davidif: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
5starmilitant:
You are afraid of twins due to recession, but you guys are fvcking everyday. Nonsense

So choosing to wait till a better time to have kids is now bad? Chai! Africans with una mentality sef?
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by davidif: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
PatriciaKT:
She's selfish, how hard is it to rise twins for someone like her.
So those who have less than her and God bless them will twins should die abi
I hate it when parents of these days say things like "I want to give my child the best"
But they forget that they never had the best but still turned out alright.
Even God doesn't give His children every single thing they ask for.

What's wrong with her waiting for an opportune time to have kids? Gosh! Africans sef. Na wa for una o.
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by davidif: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd ur comment shows that it's ur type dat will be looking for already made men to suck dry

Do toolz belong to the lower class family?

D answer is NO

I won't even say she belongs to the middle class, cos she is far from dat, she is an OAP, nd her husband is a pilot

D lower class and the Middle class family still puts to bed everyday, still feeds dere children Nd still manage to send dem to school

U r busy giving excuse for someone who is using recession as a silly excuse not to give birth

And please how is it your business if she decides to have kids or not? It's her prerogative for goodness sakes!

It's her marriage she can decide to wait as long as possible. The fact that she has the money should not be the only reason she chooses to have a child or not.
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
davidif:

And please how is it your business if she decides to have kids or not? It's her prerogative for goodness sakes!

It's her marriage she can decide to wait as long as possible. The fact that she has the money should not be the only reason she chooses to have a child or not.
U have been noticed
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by mofeoluwadassah: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Whatever undecided
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by megacodes: 1:58am On Nov 27, 2016
Meanwhile bubu has done it again

Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Ipisi(m): 2:08am On Nov 27, 2016
HarmonyDee:
Ouch! I thought she was actually pregnant with twins

she could be, who knows?
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Ipisi(m): 2:12am On Nov 27, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes i see dem feeding dere children

Nd don't let ur head to fall while shaking it

They said God's grace helps in training children but as a wise man why give birth to children when you know you can't train them?

please let us help educate the poor to stick with family planning in situations of economic hardship or recession

Bikokwa!!
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 5:44am On Nov 27, 2016
Ipisi:

They said God's grace helps in training children but as a wise man why give birth to children when you know you can't train them?

please let us help educate the poor to stick with family planning in situations of economic hardship or recession

Bikokwa!!
And how many of the poor have u helped
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Ipisi(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2016
myfantasies:
And how many of the poor have u helped

Uncountable but its never a thing to brag for coz it's God that still rewards our good deed
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Ipisi:

Uncountable but its never a thing to brag for coz it's God that still rewards our good deed
Akuko uwa
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Ipisi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
myfantasies:
Akuko uwa

I know you won't believe me, except when you see?

Okay oo
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by WestPaidAMG(m): 4:04am On Nov 29, 2016
Lukmann1:
We are tire of tools this, tools that please. After she will now came back and cried of break up of her marriage. Rubbish.

yes she will CAME BACK AND CRIED [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by Abudu2000(m): 5:29am On Feb 02, 2017
myfantasies:

so in the midst of this hatdship your own contribution is to increase the population right?? Dummmy please go get a job
Re: Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 6:17am On Feb 02, 2017
Abudu2000:
so in the midst of this hatdship your own contribution is to increase the population right?? Dummmy please go get a job

U came online to call me a dummy, wen my qoute is not even related to u, nd ur signature reads IN GOD WE TRUST

Den i guess ur lineage nd d religion u belong to is the bigger dummy, cos dey ended up raising an animal.

It shows dis is how d women in ur family r being treated.

Potential wife beater

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers / Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] / Chioma Looks Like Jackie Appiah? - Davido's The Chef Chi Agrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.