Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them (36657 Views)

Video: I Deliberately Destabilized Mimiko, Jegede - Jimoh Ibrahim- / Ondo Election: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time – Jimoh Ibrahim / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by AllTheWayUp: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2016

Former factional governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Jimoh Ibrahim, has described his legal battle to emerge as the party’s governorship candidate as a ploy to stop Governor Segun Mimiko from helping Eyitayo Jegede win the Ondo gubernatorial election.

Jimoh Ibrahim has said he deliberately destabilized Governor Olusegun Mimiko through legal battles.

Jimoh Ibrahim was earlier declared as the PDP candidate for the Ondo state poll by the Federal High Court. READ ALSO: Ondo Election: INEC threatens to arrest party chieftains, VIPs But the Court of Appeal sacked Ibrahim as the party’s candidate and ordered that Mr. Ibrahim be replaced with Eyitayo Jegede, who belongs to the Ahmed Makarfi faction of the party.

[size=13pt]Jimoh in a new footage which emerged on Friday, November 25, said all the legal drama that characterised the PDP in Ondo state was a plot by him to frustrate Mimiko and waste the time of Jegede. He said: “Election will be held on Saturday. No matter what they do, it’s gone. “Mimiko is just wasting his time. There’s nothing he can do. “I decided deliberately lock him up and waste his time for three weeks…took him out the state, destabilized him. “Now I have released him…two days to the election. He is dancing naked,” Ibrahim said while smiling.
[/size]

Meanwhile, the political tension in Ondo state has escalated following a threat by a group, the Alliance for Democracy Renewal Group (ADRG) to attack officers of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). The group in a statement signed by the its national coordinator, Tunde Aderemi on Friday, November 25, alleged that INEC had concluded plans to manipulate the electoral process in favour of the candidate of the All Progressives’ Congress (APC) – Chief Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN). According to Vanguard, it called on the people of Ondo state to protect their votes even if it entailed shedding the blood of the INEC officers, a call it said is an act of “patriotism”.

https://www.naij.com/1062985-ondo-election-deliberately-destabilized-mimiko-jegede-jimoh-ibrahim-video.html

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by BayLord01(m): 6:37am On Nov 26, 2016
Not bad for business, let APC and AD run d race

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Bari22: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2016
You've already fail them with this delay tactics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Jaideyone(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2016
lol FFK is coming for you again. m0ron

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by AllTheWayUp: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Jimoh in a new footage which emerged on Friday, November 25, said all the legal drama that characterised the PDP in Ondo state was a plot by him to frustrate Mimiko and waste the time of Jegede.

You need no further proof that Jimoh Ibrahim, Ali Modu Sheriff and Justice Abang Okon are APC moles

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by maclatunji: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2016
The PDP is not a worthy opposition party in Nigeria. They were terrible in power and are now awful as opposition at the national level.

Only Intellectually challenged people will assume it ran Nigeria well in the past or will do so in the near future
when it cannot run its affairs smoothly,

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by success1smyn(m): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2016
s
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by seunmsg(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim should just shut the fuçk up. There is nothing to brag about in deliberately frustrating another person's political chances.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by ademasta(m): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2016
O bera undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Paperwhite(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Nigerian politicians have been a disgrace from time immemorial. No iota of shame. No well-believed political ideology. Just political prostitutes & spoilers everywhere. undecided

32 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by lecturerdabo(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2016
This Jimoh guy should accept that he is a political failure instead of this lame excuses he is peddling!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Paperwhite(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

You need no further proof that Jimoh Ibrahim, Ali Modu Sheriff and Justice Abang Okon are APC moles
Gbam! So what are the DSS waiting for May heaven never have mercy on them if they don't do anything about this illegality.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by omaguibu(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2016
This man is truly irresponsible

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Jesusloveyou: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

where did you see in the report that jimoh was working for apc

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by capatainrambo: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2016
he should just got to apc

becos he has finished himself in pdp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Jayson1: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2016
When FFK called him a fat dirty pig, some Nigerians attacked him.

FFK is right. Jimoh is just a frustrated fat pig. (same with the pig called Modu).

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by GogetterMD(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Paperwhite:
Gbam! So what are the DSS waiting for May heaven never have mercy on them if they don't do anything about this illegality.
Where's the illegality? I'm looking hard for it.
DSS ko, FRSC ni

9 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by tunderay(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

When will you stop this dry joke? So if PDP refuses to put her house in order, you will still blame APC. If GEJ work against PDP, you will still blame APC. When will you blame PDP for her woes?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by tunderay(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2016
Paperwhite:
this is the most dumb comment I have read on NL. Illegality ko, immunity ni.

8 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by omowolewa: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Its a show of shame, instead of using monies on better business things.
Mr. Jimoh, wake up and set higher business targets.

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by GossipHeart(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2016

Please

Jimoh Ibrahim

Don't waste your time and energy

Just let them vote for APC

I want to see them go deep into recession and suffer more

5 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by brainpulse: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2016
PDP a house divided against itself
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by AntiWailer: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Too many eediots, but very few bullets.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by goshen26: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Liar....looking for an excuse to cover his shame.

In this economic recession that someone will want to waste money....

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Rayfield: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by hotice01: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2016
This guy is just looking for relevance but unknown to him he has just destroyed his political career because no one and no political party will ever trust him on any front.
Woe betide him if by chance Jegede wins the election.
Anyway I pray this election is violence free!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Styx01: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2016
maclatunji:
The PDP is not a worthy opposition party in Nigeria. They were terrible in power and are now awful as opposition at the national level.

Only Intellectually challenged people will assume it ran Nigeria well in the past or will do so in the near future
when it cannot run its affairs smoothly,

Hope you are enjoying the change?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by tabithababy(f): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Ikigia: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2016
So bogus.....

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by deedondavi(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Sigh
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Like Kanye, Jimoh has lost it.

"Shameless sodomized pig" angry sad angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo / Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.